Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings (3408 Views)

Get Him To Express His Feelings To You! Tips To Help Your Man Open Up / How Can I Tell A Guy Am Not Interested In Him Without Hurting His Feelings / 3 Ways To Sweep Ur Guy Off His Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by mindeh(f): 9:36pm On Dec 21, 2009
there is this guy who is really into me n he is so nice n caring but i just dont like him no matter how much i try to sort out my feelings.How do i tell him off politely.I dont want him to get his hopes up while i know i willl neva bring myself to love him n on the other hand i dont want him to hate me like most guys do wen u tell them it just cant work.pls advice me
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Dec 21, 2009
Deja Vu!!!
This thread already exists
. cool
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by SCI(f): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2009
babe which one do you prefere-to prolong the pretese or to free the poor guy h[email]uh? suit your conscience.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by freecocoa(f): 11:41pm On Dec 21, 2009
u'll be doing him more harm dan gud if u lead him on so just tell he'll realise it's 4 the best atrall.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by netotse(m): 12:07am On Dec 22, 2009
mindeh:

there is this guy who is really into me n he is so nice n caring but i just dont like him no matter how much i try to sort out my feelings.How do i tell him off politely.I dont want him to get his hopes up while i know i willl neva bring myself to love him n on the other hand i dont want him to hate me like most guys do wen u tell them it just cant work.pls advice me
i wonder why its always the nice and caring ones cheesy

@OP
anyways
i'm glad u've accepted he could hate you. . .lol, just do the deed with as few words as possible jo, dont go into a long story(as a friend would say, 'i already hate you and then u'll now be trying to give me more reasons i should hate you. . .lol').

dont go easy on him, if he's a man he'll learn from it!
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Dclique(m): 1:37am On Dec 22, 2009
Either way, its still going to hurt him. So tell em already, and stop putting him on a Long Thing.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Blueeyez(f): 2:04am On Dec 22, 2009
Just tel him but make sure u do it in a crwded arena 2 avoid havin a black eye. Some guys cnt handle disappntmnts maturely.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 2:07am On Dec 22, 2009
Pray and Fast about it,
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by mamagee3(f): 2:08am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

Pray and Fast about it,

Are you serious? grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 2:11am On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

Are you serious? grin grin
of course, prayer will open the guy's eyes kia kia, he needs to be delivered from that delusionary feeling he's mistaking for love, grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 2:12am On Dec 22, 2009
@ topic
Hu givz a toss 'bout feelinz. . .juz tel him 2 gerrout! tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 2:14am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

@ topic
Hu givz a toss 'bout feelinz. . .juz tel him 2 gerrout! tongue
haba Ika! u do know that no be only women dey bleed grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 2:22am On Dec 22, 2009
Sure. . .buh hao many men fink 'bout d ladyz feelinz b4 dey act?! abeggi!
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 2:23am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

Sure. . .buh hao many men fink 'bout d ladyz feelinz b4 dey act?! abeggi!
ya, but 2 wrongs can never make a right, grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 2:34am On Dec 22, 2009
Yu fink i care?!
I derive pleasure in hurtin 'dudes' hahaha! grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 2:37am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

Yu fink i care?!
I derive pleasure in hurtin 'dudes' hahaha! grin
hurting as in physically or , ? grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 22, 2009
Awwwwh babes you have to do it ASAP tell him you love him only as a friend. smiley
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 2:45am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

hurting as in physically or , ? grin grin grin

Ahhh!Kenny! I dunno watchu mean shaa grin tongue

Physically? naa! i dun fyt
Emotionally? yeah, dhazzit! tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 2:54am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

Ahhh!Kenny! I dunno watchu mean shaa grin tongue

Physically? naa! i dun fyt
Emotionally? yeah, dhazzit! tongue
oh my bad, for once i tot u were into masochism and all, grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 2:57am On Dec 22, 2009
Dirtie dirtie! tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 2:59am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

Dirtie dirtie! tongue
grin grin
who me? grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 3:20am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

grin grin
who me? grin

Ehn eh! yur twin. . .sillya$$! tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 3:21am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

Ehn eh! yur twin. . .sillya$$! tongue
grin grin grin if i catch u ehn? u go see dirty! cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by mamagee3(f): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2009
I can see this thread is turning into something else
I'll be back
. tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 3:22am On Dec 22, 2009
mama-gee:

I can see this thread is turning into something else
I'll be back
. tongue
pls stay , apologies for derailing
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by TOPE20001(f): 3:23am On Dec 22, 2009
mindeh:

Ouch. . . . why did u leave it so late
why didnt u tell him from start abt how u feel abt him? undecided
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by Moyola(f): 3:24am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

grin grin grin if i catch u ehn? u go see dirty! cheesy

Wat sort of dirt yu gon show me ehn? tongue

@ mama-g
I dint do anytin o undecided tongue
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 3:24am On Dec 22, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Ouch. . . . why did u leave it so late
why didnt u tell him from start abt how u feel abt him? undecided
abi o, she collected the guy's gift now she is refusing to return the favour and as usual she runs to NL for counsel,
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by TheSly: 3:25am On Dec 22, 2009
mindeh:

I pity some guys oh. . . Eyin padi mi. . .E kare lai. Awon bois ti o gba igbakugba.
I wonder how some guys end up in the webs of people like you.  sad
When people says life is a B.I.T.C.H!. . . .Its people like you that makes em say so.
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by KennyG6(m): 3:26am On Dec 22, 2009
Moyola:

Wat sort of dirt yu gon show me ehn? tongue

[size=5pt]i dey warn u ooooo, dont make me "flip" from my good boy mode to "dirty mode" ooo, ehen, [/size]
Re: How Do You Tell A Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings by TOPE20001(f): 3:26am On Dec 22, 2009
Kenny_G:

abi o, she collected the guy's gift now she is refusing to return the favour and as usual she runs to NL for counsel,

I thot as much grin cheesy
Maybe the dude aint freeloading anymre, he wants the gain the of the gifts he has been giving b4 he continues cheesy tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

After A Long Time... My Ex Has Come To Want Me Back??...what Do U Think I Can Do / Proof To Show Girls Are Evil / She Lied To Me She' AA ....and I'm Caught Up In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.