Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,086 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! (19504 Views)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters - For Weak Erection, Vaginal Discharge & Gonorrhea / Ruzu Herbal Tea / Ruzu Herbal Online-store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 11:35am On Mar 23, 2017
I opened this thread so as to help many people making searches get to see this product and their lives will be transformed by it.

For over 2 years now, we've been raking in unbelievable testimonies that has rocked so many people's world. Diseases that people have spent so much on and couldn't get solution. We heard testimonies that brought tears of joy to our faces, experienced so much joy in our customers being happy about how Ruzu Herbal Bitters has been God sent. Ruzu Herbal bitters has created results that so many drugs couldn't give.

When some people look down on Herbal medicine, we have a lot of orders coming from so many countries around the world. This product called Ruzu Herbal Bitters is one that has proved itself to be outstanding and highly effective giving you no worries on side-effects. Here in the picture below, i just decided to show one of the container loads that was just sent to the USA. We have orders from so many countries around the world. If you are a big player, you are welcome.

I have a good news for those that will contact me from today till weekend, I have special offers for you. Unbelievable prices. I have never sold the product this cheap before. Hurry Now While stock lasts.

Call/Whatsapp: 08078894785

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Igbos doing what they do best - MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEY grin

I hate bitters but I will try Ruzu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by Goodcare(m): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
please input some of the testimonies I know herbal product are good o go with.

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by Zino89: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
Does it clear cyst??
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by ajuwarhodes(f): 12:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Goodcare:

Seconded
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2017
Zino89:
Does it clear cyst??

Yes it does.
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
ajuwarhodes:

Seconded

Check out this link and you will see some videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9gmO1JuHu8lX4Jh4POrVaAyQOiNFaxbo

Check this thread here on Nairaland and you will see some written testimonies: https://www.nairaland.com/2207018/diabetic-infertile-fibroid-experience-miscarriages#44485137
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Goodcare:

Check out this link and you will see some videos: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9gmO1JuHu8lX4Jh4POrVaAyQOiNFaxbo

Check this thread here on Nairaland and you will see some written testimonies: https://www.nairaland.com/2207018/diabetic-infertile-fibroid-experience-miscarriages#44485137
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 2:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
Igbos doing what they do best - MAKE MONEY MONEY MONEY grin

I hate bitters but I will try Ruzu

If you dont like the bitter taste, you can go for the Capsule. Its just more expensive. Contact me via whatsapp/ Call, so we can discuss.
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
all ds tinz are not gud for d liver

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
nnamdiokere45:
all ds tinz are not gud for d liver

That's a fallacy of hasty generalization. RUZU HERBAL BITTERS has been tested and its safe on liver and kidney. It does not include chemicals but its naturally preserved. Its all NATURAL.

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by GeneralMaC1(m): 7:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
U just talked without even sayin wat an wat it does can u xpantiate on functions abeg
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 1:07pm On Mar 26, 2017
GeneralMaC1:
U just talked without even sayin wat an wat it does can u xpantiate on functions abeg

This picture states some of the things it does.

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2017
What can Ruzu Herbal Bitters Help you with?

Diabetes
Weak Erection
Typhoid and Malaria
Vaginal Discharge
Menstruation anomalies
High Blood Pressure
Waist, Back and Pains
Fibroid
Infertility (Male and Female)
Gonorrhea
Staphylococcus
Syphilis
Pile
Worm
Obesity
Stomach Troubles
Detoxifies the Kidney and Tones the Liver.
Rashes
Cough
Arthritis
Hair growth
Weight-loss
Stroke
. . . and so much more!

All the above mentioned are possible because Ruzu DOES help with just ONE thing! Its called Oxidative Stress. Oxidative stress is the major cause of most chronic diseases we have today. Once oxidative stress has been sorted, every other thing falls in place. That is the reason why Ruzu Herbal Bitters can do all of the above mentioned diseases/health issues.
Ruzu Bitters has recorded and is still recording testimonials everyday!!!

Order now and we deliver to you. Call/Whatsapp: 08078894785

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2017
Ruzu Bitters Health Benefits
• Diabetes treatment- Ruzu Bitters can get rid of diabetes within a very short period.
• Erection problems- Are you having a weak erection? Well, Ruzu bitters will assist you overcome it and surprise your wife in less than 24 hours.
• Infertility Issues- This product has been proven to be a great solution to infertility problems.
• Treatment of malaria and typhoid- The smell of artificial anti-malaria drugs are indeed disturbing. Why can’t you switch to Ruzu Bitters today to get help for your malaria and typhoid problems?
• Treatment for High Blood Pressure- Ruzu Bitters helps in suppressing high blood pressure within the shortest period possible.
• Vaginal Discharge- If you’re suffering from this disorder, try Ruzu Bitters today for amazing results.
• Menstrual Disorder- Various women have found a solution in Ruzu for menstrual problems.
• Fibroid treatment- Ruzu Bitters works internally to shrink the internal fibroid tumor cells, hence a solution to women suffering from this condition. Kidney Detoxification- It detoxifies the kidney and tones the liver.
• Solution to Obesity issue- Ruzu Bitters is a perfect remedy to those who have obesity or suffering from stomach problems.
• Treatment for STDs – This pure organic product gets rids of gonorrhea and Staphylococcus. It also treats syphilis at the convenience of your home.
Are you experiencing back pain, waist pain or joint pain? Forget about all those with Ruzu Bitters.

Ruzu Bitters Side Effects
So far, there is only one side effect that has been reported concerning this product. A few patients have complained that it purges them. This isnt a bad thing at such as it the effect of the detoxification process the body is going through. If you dont want it to purge you at all, try the Capsule.

Call: 08078894785
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by muscleunited(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2017
Reminds me of Goko bitters, e dey hot sote one guy carry him g wagon go dey sell am. The mixture however is nothing but Laxative and bitterleaf extract...

Get your dream body

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJEpzLvyMDw

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 9:10am On Apr 13, 2017
In the last 7 days, from Lagos to Abuja to PH to South Africa & the UK, we keep having testimonies of Diabetic conditions well managed, Fibroids dealt with, serious aches & pains gone, high blood pressure fixed, weight issues corrected, weak erection rectified, etc, courtesy Ruzu Bitters.

The Ruzu Herbal Bitters is 100% natural. It has no preservatives & it's not only a supplement, it is CURATIVE as well! If you dont like the bitter taste, get the Capsule. RUZU HERBAL BITTERS WORKS!!!

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2017
To help us understand the goodness of Ruzu, Dr Phillip gave her own testimony. She had been diagnosed with cirrhosis and from the scan results had just 90 more days to live as a result of the damage already done to her liver. At that point she decided to try Ruzu and in 5 days the swelling of her legs were gone and in 28 days the patches on her liver were all gone. Now she is bubbling with life and she is helping many more get rid of ill-health.

She shared various testimonies of patients she has given to who now have amazing testimonies. The various issues they had include insomnia, erectile dysfunction, diabetes and its various complications, high blood pressure, cervical cancer, kidney infections that have led to kidney failure, fibroid cases and infertility issues amongst others. It’s interesting that these people buy from her at N3,000 or even more. Someone even offered to pay her N200,000 for 2 bottles if it works and it did work. Another person said he will give her a cow.

She also advised that one reason why many fail with recommending Ruzu is because many are not mindful of the dosage and how it is to be used. Ruzu is to be used on an empty stomach so ensure you inform your friends and family to use a minimum of 1 hour before any meal in the morning and 1 hour after all meals at night. Also inform them to drink a lot of water while using. Another thing she emphasized is the fact that people purge when taking Ruzu if there is an infection the body is combating so if your client complains of purging encourage them to keep using Ruzu because it is helping them to get well eventually. She said the purging is usually not watery and does not make people weak, it only eliminates toxins in the body. In addition to that she mentioned that the body size and metabolic rate of people should be taken into consideration when Ruzu is being used. Don’t ask someone who is 135kg to use 20ml, he or she needs a higher dose for the body to feel the effect of the drug at all.
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by LKO(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
grandfleets:
To help us understand the goodness of Ruzu, Dr Phillip gave her own testimony. She had been diagnosed with cirrhosis and from the scan results had just 90 more days to live as a result of the damage already done to her liver. At that point she decided to try Ruzu and in 5 days the swelling of her legs were gone and in 28 days the patches on her liver were all gone. Now she is bubbling with life and she is helping many more get rid of ill-health.

She shared various testimonies of patients she has given to who now have amazing testimonies. The various issues they had include insomnia, erectile dysfunction, diabetes and its various complications, high blood pressure, cervical cancer, kidney infections that have led to kidney failure, fibroid cases and infertility issues amongst others. It’s interesting that these people buy from her at N3,000 or even more. Someone even offered to pay her N200,000 for 2 bottles if it works and it did work. Another person said he will give her a cow.

She also advised that one reason why many fail with recommending Ruzu is because many are not mindful of the dosage and how it is to be used. Ruzu is to be used on an empty stomach so ensure you inform your friends and family to use a minimum of 1 hour before any meal in the morning and 1 hour after all meals at night. Also inform them to drink a lot of water while using. Another thing she emphasized is the fact that people purge when taking Ruzu if there is an infection the body is combating so if your client complains of purging encourage them to keep using Ruzu because it is helping them to get well eventually. She said the purging is usually not watery and does not make people weak, it only eliminates toxins in the body. In addition to that she mentioned that the body size and metabolic rate of people should be taken into consideration when Ruzu is being used. Don’t ask someone who is 135kg to use 20ml, he or she needs a higher dose for the body to feel the effect of the drug at all.

The usual hype. Ruzu is unnecessarily over hyped. I have finished two bottles already, nothing special about it. Just wasted my 6k. Yoyo bitters does it for me, and its cheaper about 900 naira. All these talk of ruzu tackling erectile dysfunction within 24 hours is story. It may be good for fat people to make them feel light and aids digestion, but these can be taken care of with fruits, vegetables and yoyo bitters at far cheaper cost. Certainly not satisfied with ruzu bitters, I read so called testimonies here and wasted my 6k to buy two bottles, used them as instructed but highly disappointed. I bought genuine ones, I sent the code in the carton to the number given and it confirmed them to be genuine. This is my unbiased testimony.

4 Likes

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2017
LKO:

The usual hype. Ruzu is unnecessarily over hyped. I have finished two bottles already, nothing special about it. Just wasted my 6k. Yoyo bitters does it for me, and its cheaper about 900 naira. All these talk of ruzu tackling erectile dysfunction within 24 hours is story. It may be good for fat people to make them feel light and aids digestion, but these can be taken care of with fruits, vegetables and yoyo bitters at far cheaper cost. Certainly not satisfied with ruzu bitters, I read so called testimonies here and wasted my 6k to buy two bottles, used them as instructed but highly disappointed. I bought genuine ones, I sent the code in the carton to the number given and it confirmed them to be genuine. This is my unbiased testimony.

What exactly were you using it for? There are different prescriptions for different health issues. If you take it the way you are supposed to, you will SURELY get your desired result. What is your weight as well? Also, note that body differs as well. Lets discuss here or on whatsapp; 08078894785. Thanks.
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2017
HOW MUCH CAN YOU BUY A CHILD?
I met her last year, she and her husband were married and looking for a child for 4 years. I introduced RUZU to her she bought 2 bottles for #5,000.
Fast forward 2 months she told me she was pregnant, I was surprised and very happy as this was a huge testimony for me. I promised her I was going to hold the child as soon as she gives birth (Pictures below).
She's now the proud mother of a bouncing baby boy, I saw the smile on her face when I came to fulfill my promise, I held the child and I was so happy, tears filled my eyes.
Why did I cry? Imagine what you have done to this family, a child that's not #5,000 (she bought 2 bottles remember) but PRICELESS.
Think of people and families out there that you can reach out to and be a solution to them, you can put a smile on peoples faces. RUZU solves infertility, Diabetes, STIs, fibroid issues to name a few.
Distributors still needed nationwide.

By Gbenga Adebiyi, Ile-Ife
Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by grandfleets: 4:20pm On May 11, 2017
Testimony from a customer in France:

I have, all along , been sceptical about using Ruzu that my dearest cousin introduced to me. I thought it was just one of those things until it proved its worth in my personal case .
I have been on high blood pressure medication for six years now. When at last I braved using Ruzu, from the third day my blood pressure came to a normal 120/70.
I've never had this low for years. Till now (a month after ) I'm still enjoying a normal blood pressure till now.
The most amazing is my recent testimony. I went to see a gastroenterologist for problem of high cholesterol and high Gama GT. (I'm not an alcoholic so how come my Gama GT is high).
The gastroenterologist explained several other reasons that could be the cause. He asked me for a complete blood test before knowing what to do. I did the blood test three weeks after taking Ruzu constantly ( morning and evening).
I did the test and took the result to this kind doctor. My husband went with me.
The doctor looked through the result, then looked at me in amazement.
'What is wrong doctor' I asked. " Have you changed your diet since last you came, about a month ago?"
"Your Gama GT is now normal and your cholesterol is quit OK."
Yes doctor. I replied. I've been eating differently, doing exercises etc. My husband looked at me ,sort of saying " I never saw you change anything" I winked to him meaning " say nothing I will explain to you later"
The doctor was delighted. He asked me to continue my new habit and asked me to do another test in a year.
Outside, I reminded my husband about Ruzu That I take. "You see it works even for me" ( I didn't know how I could tell my white doctor about Ruzu. I might get into trouble thinking that I'm going crazy ! ).
He was amazed. Now he wants to start using it as well. My husband is a white man.
I asked my 16 year old daughter to try Ruzu soap for the Eczema she had on her hand as a result of reaction to wringing wet cloth for drying. The dermatologist has been treating it for at least 3 months from then. Five days after Ruzu use (rubbing her Palm with Ruzu soap and leave it for at least 30 seconds before rinsing ) the eczema is completely gone leaving her palm as smooth as that of a baby.
Ruzu cured my sore throat in just two days and my sprained neck within a few hours.
To God be the Glory for these testimonies !
You can be part of someone's great life changing experience, inbox me for Ruzu Bitters NOW!

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 25, 2017
you didn't state the price

1 Like

Re: Ruzu Herbal Bitters Has Broken Records! by mallies: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2018
Try yoyo bitters

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

26 Reasons Why You Should Never Mastubate Again / Lady Calls Out Hospital For Giving Brother Wrong Blood Which Led To His Death / What Do You Think Of Urine Therapy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.