Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed (2382 Views)

Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships / 5 Types Of Lies Guys Tell On Valentine Day / 'There Is No Financially Stable Man In His 20's" - Nigerian Man Tell Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 23, 2017
Many lies have been told to people in relationships and this often comes from the male folks to the women folks or vis-a-vis. Some guys believe women love to be told lies and some ladies too often hate to be told the truth but they want to be deceived or sweet talked to.
But before you push yourself into a mess and say all men are the same, these are lies often told in relationships and the consequences aren’t far fetched.

1. Let me test your fertility before marriage: no sex, no marriage

The primary aim of marriage as God intended is for companionship, where a man and his wife can be of help to one another in the fulfillment of His purpose in life. However, the secondary reasons if for raising godly offspring.
But it’s quite unfortunate that many are putting the cart before the horse by testing their partner’s fertility before marriage as opposed to God’s law of having the marriage bed undefiled.

2. Let’s do it since we’re getting married

One of the common lies that men often dish out to get ladies pregnant before marriage is this. That he will marry you doesn’t make you husband and wife until you’re officially wedded. Don’t sell your sexual purity for promise even if he will fulfill it, it’s a union of fornicators.

3. Everybody is doing it

This is another popular lie often told to get ladies in bed. Not everyone is having sex before marriage. Not everyone will disobey or is disobeying God.

4. Let’s be ‘romancing’ ourselves but have no sex

How can you play with fire and you would escape from being burnt? You cannot subject your body to immoralities and you wouldn’t graduate to the next level.
To be candid, you might start well and be successful with kissing, but you’re gradually breaking the hedge of your self-control and someday, you’ll land in bed or he’ll seduce you to bed.
You’re a mortal and not an angel.

5. Prove it to me that you love me

Love is not a formula that you need to prove before you know it exists. It’s only a thing that do not exist on the superficial level that you need to prove its existence.
A lot of guys ask ladies to prove their love to them through premarital sex. My dear, are you a sex formula or object? If you love him, do the best you can ever do for him that wouldn’t lead you to regret. Don’t ever give anyone your body outside marriage as a proof for love.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by slimmdree(m): 11:46am On Mar 23, 2017
STORY undecided undecided
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
True.
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Don't you guys get bored of recycling this shii... I've heard this nonsense a hunred times now

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by CaroLyner(f): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Tell us something new
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol Op u no well o

So all your point just revolve around yanshing d girl abi grin
We need new point dear this wan been used since 18bc we need 2017 points

It is well ..
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by mazizitonene(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
As usual.....women always the "victims"......
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by tosyne2much(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
I have never said any of these to a lady cool
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
tosyne2much:

if you are actually saying the truth

thumbs up
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

thumbs up
Ehn nah cheesy
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Divay22(f): 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryyou are lying again now o sad sad
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by tosyne2much(m): 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Divay22:
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angryyou are lying again now o sad sad
There are still guys like me out there who only need sex for making babies cheesy
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by cerowo(f): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Only if girls will listen undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Divay22(f): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
There are still guys like me out there who only need sex for making babies cheesy
really..... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Lemme agree small
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Abortions: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
TRASH
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by akoko11: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

thumbs up

Let the truth be told, if a lady truly love a guy, he will do no 5

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by solbinho: 2:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Childish OT
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
wat of if the babe is so sexually into the guy nko?... cheesy cheesy cheesy...why a guy go wan dey lie to get a babe into bed? that spells of desperation.if they are so much into each other and the chemistry is working well...na ze oza room things go end oo.

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by centboy123456(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
slimmdree:
STORY undecided undecided

I dey tell you big story

1 Like

Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

thumbs up

please reply my message

we need to talk
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
stanluv:

please reply my message
we need to talk

why
hope no problem
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2017
just reply my email please
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 24, 2017
it's urgent

I promise I won't take much of your time
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2017
stanluv:

it's urgent

I promise I won't take much of your time

there is something your brother told me and I want to confirm it from you

your brother told me you talked to sincere4u

is it true
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 24, 2017
stanluv:

please reply my message

we need to talk

Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

is it true

I sent him an email

hope you have no problem with that
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lilyqueeny:

is it true
If catch that 'em brother ehn!
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
stanluv:

I sent him an email

hope you have no problem with that
Stop this!.
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Antoeni(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
This pattern 're for learners
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Antoeni:
This pattern 're for learners

hmmmm,
so u guys have developed more sophisticated ways abi?.
Girls are in trouble o.
Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by McBrooklyn(m): 12:09pm On Mar 24, 2017

Re: 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed by Antoeni(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
Having sex with a girl dis days is nt as difficult as u think, asking for phone number is even more difficult than ask for sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Him,but He Rejects And Insult Me Alot / Can A Broke Guy Still Date A Beautiful Lady This Period In 9ja? / Story Time : House Of Lust (18+)… Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.