Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS (31639 Views)

Prophet Andrew Ejimadu's Members Lick His Shoes For Blessings (Photos) / Andrew Ejimadu Seer 1 Gives N1million To A Cleaner He Met In Hotel (Pics) / Andrew Ejimadu SEER 1 Deported From Zambia Over Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Omoluabi16(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Wow. Little wonder why the atheists mock us Christians with stupid tales like this. The problem is that people do not read their bible anymore. God encourages hardwork not instanta/bonanza like this man is portraying. Sad times.End times.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Dottore: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Na wao. Gullibility at its peak. Me I never see alert sha
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by soberdrunk(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by gentlechyke(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
I wonder d kinda miracle he gon do. Na em type go open ponzi site, fix his member's accounts nd suck from unsuspecting investors. The kind of alert you'll receive only to discover it is debit alert...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by EvangAsika(m): 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Which Bible are these new generation men of God/prophet reading? The Bible is our standard and this is not biblical.... Please stay clear from evil money
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by jeamie(m): 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
does he pray money out of people's account grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by dangotesmummy: 1:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by seangy4konji: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
wonderful...
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by EvangAsika(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Which Bible are these new generation prophet reading? This is not biblical plz stay clear from evil money
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Kobicove(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Another scam artist spotted undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by drslimtommy: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Galaxies01:
ok
wahs sparklefund?
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by ScepticalPyrrho: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
These guys are encouraging laziness.

How can Africa become great with majority of its people believing in magic?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by bedspread: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
ANY PASTOR THAT DOES NOT PREACH THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO MATTHEW 6:33 IS A MAGICIAN AND TITLE HOLDER.....

ANY PASTOR THAT DOES NOT TELL HIS CONGREGATION THE ABOUT THE RAPTURE AND THE NEED TO BE SAVED DESPITE ALL THE SIGNS WE ARE SEEING IS A FALSE PROPHET

PROPHESYING AND ALL THAT WITHOUT FIRST TEACHING ON GENUINE SALVATION IS GYNAMATICS.....

THERE IS NO MORE TIME... THE BEST THING WE ALL CAN HAVE AS HUMAN Beings IS SALVATION....
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by apokan200(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Some pastors already knows where they are heading to cheesy
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Drummerboy15(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hahaha more like transfer moni into members account. Wire wire pastor lol.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Icon79(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Calling yourself a pastor doesn't make you one. Many of these so called pastors are cultists.

O pari
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Godful: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
#in Dino Melaye's voice, i will sue you for blasphemy and for encouraging laziness. Nonsense
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by DanseMacabre(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
I receive it in Jesus's name.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by charlesucheh(m): 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
PASTOR!!! Did your god approve of this special magic?
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by dbelovd(m): 1:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Scam!!!
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Bridget95(f): 1:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I wish I had the mind to become a pastor so that I can dupe the gullibles and fvcke dem pretty members and loose wives....
After doing all those,what will you gain?
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by theway83: 1:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
end time pastor
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by ogastone(m): 1:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Even the Apostles of the old lives by the offering and gifts​ and sometimes what they they got from other works they do to support their ministries. Now these people come out to preach another massage.
God's way is that He will bless the work of our hands. No handwork, no miracle money in your accounts, period. Unless magic.
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by malache(m): 1:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
scammer watch
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by tonio2wo: 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Money worship! undecided
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 23, 2017
CastedDude:
Nigerian Pastor Based In Zambia Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS

A controversial Nigerian pastor, Prophet Andrew Ejimadu of Christ Freedom Ministries in Zambia, has claimed that he can perform miracle by praying/prophesying for his followers and they will start receiving 'FREE' money into their bank accounts from people they don't know all over the world.

Mixed feelings have trailed the pastor's prophecy after he shared it on his Facebook page. While some online users are claiming the "blessing", others have argued that good things don't come easy like that thereby declaring it a scam. See below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/nigerian-pastor-prays-for-his-members.html

Immediately I saw the title I knew it will be Andrew (Seer 1).
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by infogenius(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
=
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by infogenius(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
FreeSpirited:
I wish I had the mind to become a pastor so that I can dupe the gullibles and fvcke dem pretty members and loose wives....

Good you don't have the mind to be a pastor.
Because a Nairalander will definitely post
your unclad pictures here after you have
been caught having a threeSum with gullible
loose wives
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by grodt999: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Scientists have proven that the brain of many africans is not much different from that of monkeys.
If you have people with very little mental intelligence of course the best business will be religion, deceit and scams.
All hail Africans, the most stupid people on earth!
Re: Pastor Andrew Ejimadu Prays 'Money Into His Followers' Accounts. PICS by buchilino(m): 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
maysimsimple:
African mumuism .
HONESTLY D THING IS BECOMING VERY EMBARRASSING.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Masquerade Worships, Sings Praises To Jesus; Followers Back Him (Video) / TB Joshua: "The Prayers Of Americans Reversed My Prophesy On US Election"(Video) / 19 Year-old Coco Gauff Goes Down On Her Knees In Prayer After US Open Win(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.