Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. (628 Views)

Gay Man Defiles 32 Almajiris In Niger State, Blames The Devil / Mother Pours Hot Water On Daughter In Lagos, Blames The Devil (Graphic Photos) / Violated By Their Fathers, Why Some Men Sexually Abuse, Impregnate Own Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. by BounceNigeria: 11:50am On Mar 23, 2017
Waleola Sunday (32) was a Cherubim and Seraphim (C&S) Church pastor who picks up little boys from public schools during break time and performs homosexual acts with them.

A Chief Magistrate Court in Akure, the Ondo State Capital, presided over by Mrs. Victoria Bob-Manuel has found him guilty of child molestation.

He was on Wednesday sentenced to three years in jail after pleading guilty.

Sunday confessed that he had sodomized about four children and just like others in similar situation, he blamed the same man – devil.

“I would take them to the bush and seduce before they returned back to their classes,” he told the court.

“I believe it’s devils work because I would always come back to my senses after I molested the little boys.”

Sunday was arrested at his church in Oke Aro area of Akure by men of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) after a tip-off.

Source - http://news.bounce.ng/Content/devil-possesses-pastor-to-sexually-abuse-children-20170323

Re: Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. by midehi2(f): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
what is all this sef undecided
Re: Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. by Pureheart91(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2017
undecided
Re: Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. by Etzakoos(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Naso U Dey Take Lie Against Mr.Devil Wey Dey Chill 4 His House
Re: Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
They should break his balls And also blame it on The devil.
Re: Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. by corneredlove(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
BounceNigeria:
Waleola Sunday (32) was a Cherubim and Seraphim (C&S) Church pastor who picks up little boys from public schools during break time and performs homosexual acts with them.

A Chief Magistrate Court in Akure, the Ondo State Capital, presided over by Mrs. Victoria Bob-Manuel has found him guilty of child molestation.

Sunday confessed that he had sodomized about four children and just like others in similar situation, he blamed the same man – devil.

“I would take them to the bush and seduce before they returned back to their classes,” he told the court.

“I believe it’s devils work because I would always come back to my senses after I molested the little boys.”

Sunday was arrested at his church in Oke Aro area of Akure by men of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) after a tip-off.

Source - http://news.bounce.ng/Content/devil-possesses-pastor-to-sexually-abuse-children-20170323
BounceNigeria:

BounceNigeria:

pastor keu+
Re: Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. by ufuosman(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
his very lucky dey gave him 3yrs, useless and heartless human being
Re: Another 'pastor' Sexually Abuse Children' And He Blames The Devil For His Acts. by Jabioro: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why 3years?

(1) (Reply)

Gun-wielding Militants Invaded Lagos, Killed An Army Captain and policemen / Drunk FRSC Officials Caught Sleeping On Duty / Another Raunchy Photos On Facebook: After Office Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.