Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) (35712 Views)

Broken Neck: Man Imitates Fayose (Video) / #Ekitidecides: Udom Emmanuel Speaks On Manhandling Of Fayose (video/pics) / "Northern Governors Have Abandoned Buhari Because Of VP Slot" - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Jajayi: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Ekiti state Governor, Ayodele Fayose has promised to tone down his criticism of President Buhari's administration and to cooperate with the minister of works, power and housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola.

He made this pledge during Fashola's working visit to the Ekiti state government house recently as part of his South West tour.

Fayose said those promises were made because the minister assured him of more support from the federal government to achieve development objectives.

He said "We would be praying for your success, there is nothing to ask, because you’ve said it all, and we don’t expect you to do all in one term”.

“If we would be getting this much help, we won’t be criticising the federal government like this.

“Maybe because of you, I will tone down. But remember that a blind man has no way of knowing until it gets to his mouth. He would say what you promised me is already in my mouth" Fayose added.

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inz184pf8DQ

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/i-will-stop-criticising-buhari-fayose.html

3 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Zector(m): 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fayose

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by TheFreeOne: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oshokomole don't tone down constructive criticism.

It is needed in every government most especially our crazy kind of democracy.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by dunkem21(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
I have also stopped.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by spartan117(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who else has noticed dat d rate of zombism on nairaland has reduced. D zombies seem to be running out of ideas on how to defend their Master grin

Back to d topic, Mr fayose pls continue to put dis incompetent govt on their toes so dat d likes of lie mohamed and liemee adesina will not overrun us with lies and propaganda

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Jajayi: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Funny man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Eshinwaju: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jajayi:
The Ekiti state Governor, Ayodele Fayose has pledged total cooperation with the minister of works, power and housing, Babatunde Raji Fashola and to tone down criticism of President Buhari's administration.

This governor made the pledge during Fashola's working visit to the Ekiti state government house recently as part of his South West tour.

Fayose said he only made those promises because the minister assured him of more support from the federal government to achieve development objectives.

Watch Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5cp0bG9HYg

This title of this thread is misleading and fayose never even spoke in the video....much less saying that...OP is a liar.... angry
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Jajayi: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
It was the wrong video.. I have replaced it
Eshinwaju:

This title of this thread is misleading and fayose never even spoke in the video....much less saying that...OP is a liar.... angry

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
*in adesina's voice*
We don't respond to fayoshe because we see him as comic relief.

Fayoshe getting tired of being ignored by buhari grin

73 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by QuietHammer(m): 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fayose is greater than Ojukwu!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by spartan117(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
*in adesina's voice*
We don't respond to fayoshe because we see him as comic relief.

Fayoshe getting tired of being ignored by buhari grin
Stick to watching the flash on tv and leave national issues to those who are interested cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Earth2Metahuman: 12:37pm On Mar 23, 2017
spartan117:

Stick to watching the flash on tv and leave national issues to those who are interested cool
stick with filling your head with poop when you have nothing reasonable to say.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by spartan117(m): 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
Earth2Metahuman:
stick with filling your head with poop when you have nothing reasonable to say.
Lol u just exposed d contents of ur head cheesy

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by TheFreeOne: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
dunkem21:
I have also stopped.

After severe warnings or threats cheesy

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Cambells: 1:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Fayose no dey gree grin
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Jajayi: 1:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
cc; Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by bantudra: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
what a clown...

3 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Vikkie14: 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
dunkem21:
I have also stopped.
After running out of Ideas, Advice and Insults. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Vikkie14: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
0b10010011:

Someone who has never gotten a response from His Excellence. Dudes just like encouraging himself and followers.
You know, guilty conscience can make someone stay silent.
Bleat-on Fayose! You were never regarded right from start.
Deep down you, you know he was. Who knows, maybe Fashola was sent to plead with Fayose to tone down in return for government development to his state.

Who cares if you tone high or down..
Oga, APC cares. grin , Atleast, they will have a breathing space now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
APC Membership loading...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by MinorityTribe: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
He wan Join APC, Small Small na so dem dey start. Useless politicians.

7 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Vikkie14: 3:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
divicode:
Dear Fayose,
There is no more space for PDP decampes in APC. Go and meet the fflatinos, they are waiting for you to liberate them, there is nobody in their virtual Biiafraud republic that is capable of doing that. The last person that tried doing that ran away and abandoned them at the thick of the war> Another fflatron that attempted making noise came to Nigeria with a fake name and was caught like a rat on top of olos*hos in a brothel. They are eagerly waiting for you to deliver them!
Apolitically speaking, this is gibberish and incoherent ranting.

#Shalom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by mutvy: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
If you do that, then you are a son of a b**ch.

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Alphyno: 3:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Oga is tired of running his mouth up and down...
LolLol grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dear Fayose,
There is no more space for PDP decampes in APC. Go and meet the fflatinos, they are waiting for you to liberate them, there is nobody in their virtual Biiafraud republic that is capable of doing that. The last person that tried doing that ran away and abandoned them at the thick of the war> Another fflatron that attempted making noise came to Nigeria with a fake name and was caught like a rat on top of olos*hos in a brothel. They are eagerly waiting for you to deliver them!

2 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by 0b10010011: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2017

Someone who has never gotten a response from His Excellence. Dudes just like encouraging himself and followers.

Bleat-on Fayose! You were never regarded right from start.

Who cares if you tone high or down.

You probably just be disappointing the flat-headed dwarfs who have been supporting you all the while

8 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by TippyTop(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
So Bubu sent Fashola to beg Fayose?

Oshokomale carry go!!

3 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by transient123(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Someone's father. Mumu brain.

1 Like

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
spartan117:

Congrats, your mentor, saviour and hero has spoken
Fayose is the saviour of the entire Igbo republic

4 Likes

Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by Realdeals(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ko serious
Re: "I will tone down my criticism of Buhari because of Fashola" – Fayose (Video) by larrymoore(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
no need continue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Na Them Dey Rush Buhari": List Of Heads Of State Who Visited Buhari / Governor Seyi Makinde And Adebo Ogundoyin, Speaker Of Oyo Pictured Together / Osun Election: Tribunal Dismisses APC, Oyetola, INEC Objections Against Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.