Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,979 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:46 AM

Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan (32104 Views)

"Lady Tried To Touch My Manhood In A Car & Her Boyfriend Slapped Me In Ibadan" / Woman Kills Husband By Squeezing His Manhood In Edo State / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by Inspectorsuga(m): 5:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
queencalipso:
Lolx!! The man wanted to beat her but got his manhood boiled grin grin

Will dis be ur reaction if it was the other way round?
Anyway u are all d same...
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by queencalipso(f): 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=numericalguy post=54876239]

Women are inherently wicked in their hearts. Would you have been happy if the tables were turned.

Hia see me o! The article said the man wanted to beat her and the hot water poured on him mistakenly. The mistake part may not be true anyway.

They are always fighting or should I say he's always beating her but this time he became the victim. If you ask me, it's called self defence.

For the record, am not happy about it. Good thing the marriage was dissolved.
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by TinaAnita(f): 6:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Marriage though
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by Ehinmola(m): 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
maxiuc:
Was it erected when she poured the hot water
. If it was erected, it will quickly withdraw to its shell
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by deebrain(m): 7:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
cosmatika:
Kafayat from Ibadan, NCAN South West branch over to u tongue

We at NCAN appreciate the gesture. We will be returning live to bring back the concluding story of the report.
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
queencalipso:
Lolx!! The man wanted to beat her but got his manhood boiled grin grin

you you think boiled diks r lolable...wait till you see decapitated nipls...that'z when you will really lol grin
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by jbaby265(f): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=numericalguy post=54876239]

Women are inherently wicked in their hearts. Would you have been happy if the tables were turned.

May such a situation befall you also.

Bros it is already your portion and as well your sister's portion idiot

You don't really have to quote me to xpress your stupidity.. So it would have been better if the man pours the hot water on her breast abi

Wicked men meets brutal women ...na wetin fit them

1 Like

Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by CuteEmma(f): 3:00am On Mar 24, 2017
numericalguy:

May such a situation befall you also.

Why are most women so happy when a fellow woman does something evil to her husband. The same women that will be shouting "STOP DOMESTIC VIOLENCE". Is this not one of the domestic violence that should be condemed? Or do women feel that it is a joyful and praiseworthy thing when a woman does something wicked to her husband but it suddenly becomes domestic violence if the tables were turned.
Calm down...we feel yhur pain cheesy

1 Like

Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by numericalguy(m): 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
CuteEmma:
Calm down...we feel yhur pain cheesy

The evil in some women's heart can dry up the sea.

The same woman that screams domestic violence maltreats her houslhelp at home.

I pity the man that will marry someone like you.
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by CuteEmma(f): 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2017
numericalguy:

The evil in some women's heart can dry up the sea.

The same woman that screams domestic violence maltreats her houslhelp at home.

I pity the man that will marry someone like you.
Wow... yhu don't wanna annoy me.. Do yhu??
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by numericalguy(m): 7:26am On Mar 27, 2017
CuteEmma:
Wow... yhu don't wanna annoy me.. Do yhu??

You just confirmed what I'm talking about.

You are already threatening me with your annoyance and expecting to run away in fear. In case you don't know, your annoyance will only make you do something irational, wicked and stoopeed that will only land you in jail. I think you are a mentally unstable person. I really pity the unfortunate man that will marry you because you are likely to kill him.

What empty heads like you don't know is that domestic violence is not gender related and you must get that into your coconut head.
Re: Housewife Boils Hubby’s Manhood In Ibadan by armadeo(m): 6:14pm On Mar 29, 2017
OmoIgala:

Ndi Osu keyboard fighters be rushing into this thread to come and do E war like...

This is freaking hilarious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FCT Policemen Disguised As NEPA Officials Searched My Home For Working From Home / Teenage Cult Members Arrested In Ogun With Dangerous Weapons / 22-year-old Woman Stabs Salesgirl In Lagos Over N400 Fried Meat (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.