Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,673 members, 7,801,941 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) (52103 Views)

Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / Viola Adaku Onwuliri Disgraced In New York By Sowore Omoyele (Throwback Video) / Lekan Fatodu Got Sowore Omoyele Arrested (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Naijahelm: 12:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
Senator Dino Melaye shared this photo of himself laughing with the caption; Laughing at the failure of Sowore and his sponsors.

In the past few days, Sahara Reporters have been releasing various documents, saying Dino Melaye didn't graduate from Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2017/03/dino-melaye-mocks-sahara-reporters.html?m=1

https://www.instagram.com/p/BR63cDggPgm/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by DrDeji20(m): 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
the drama was epic. Sahara reporters have done a good damage to thier credibility, they should just hope that Dino consider dropping the charges. i possibly don't think the entire Sahara reporters is worth the 5bn.

sahara reporters of doom.

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
3rd class degree holder no be moimoi.But dino no snap with his nysc clothes.Him no serve ni?

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
Not funny

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by dahunsy(f): 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# i knew dey will just make d guy more popular....sowore or sawore has a fish brain....journalism of bitterness

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by muyibaba222(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
ok. abeg we dey wait for court process ooo
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by zlantanfan: 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hypocrite

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by dunkem21(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
I will save this meme grin
Dino, please leave/quash all legal litigation against SR. ..
Please.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by DocHMD: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Abeg make I follow am laugh too. grin

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by okunfemm(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
is good to laugh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Random people were bashing me when I said this whole opera is a sponsored propaganda...

Prolly, while he wasn't too serious in school is because he was busy chasing dreams. I wouldn't blame this nigga one bit...

Atleast he's seeing returns and Sahara people with their uncivilized sabotage end up making him even more famous...

This nigga is famous

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Naijahelm: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
Love Machine:
3rd class degree holder no be moimoi.But dino no snap with his nysc clothes.Him no serve ni?

So, you believe say Dino get 3rd class? Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by vedaxcool(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
He looks tired and the feeted . . . lacking honour and weakness He is saying Sahara please serve me some honour. He should be on suicide watch I don't like that empty stare coming from him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4982497_images_jpeg68d5535b971d558f594f10a5affd0a71

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Chuksonyeike: 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Love Machine:

whether na 3rd class abi na 4th class the fact remains that Senator Dino is a graduate of ABU.Finally a graduate is a graduate grin grin grin grin grin grin.He is not doing badly with his 3rd class.You that made 1st class na who sabi you? tongue tongue tongue tongue

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
shame
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Chuksonyeike:

whether na 3rd class abi na 4th class the fact remains that Senator Dino is a graduate of ABU.Finally a graduate is a graduate grin grin grin grin grin grin.He is not doing badly with his 3rd class.You that made 1st class na who sabi you? tongue tongue tongue tongue
My constituency allawee dey him pocket.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by dadavivo: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
All sharia reporters must go to prison

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
3rd CLASS SENATOR

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Haters gon hate!

Make i follow dino laugh jare!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by LesbianBoy(m): 2:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by DirewolfofStark(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
HOPE UNCLE DINO KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. IF YOU MOCK MR. SAHARA TOO MUCH, HE WILL WICKEDLY EXPOSE YOU. HE WHO LIVES IN A GLASSHOUSE MUST NOT THROW STONES

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Negotiate: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Lol
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by g4everybody(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
We all knw that sahara reporters are paid propaganda newspaper

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by clefstone(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
or better still the captiin should read: Dinomelaye laughing at Bola tinubu because we all know who the chief sponsor of SR is

16 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Godprotectigbos(f): 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
in as much i dont like Dino of a guy, but i like the way he is dealing with those dumb ofonja APC guys that elected him

all this nonsense is JUST because Dino disgraced there almighty TINUBU WIFE

NONSENSE

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
Upon all your gra,gra, na 3rd class you get...useless man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by modelsms10: 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Why should sahara embark on this without proof?
Are u sure it isnt same with apostle suleman?

Meanwhile, check my signature pls

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by championeh(m): 3:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Chair, the Cap, the Cloth and the Teeth , all with same colour
Re: Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Honestly in all this, the major question is "What has APC done for Nigerians ever since they took over "

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ruth Ngladar Pogu, Chibok Girl Reunites With Mother 7 Years After Abduction / President GEJ Vs Governor Amaechi: Who Rocked The Headphone Better? (Photos) / Man Takes Selfie With Iara Oshiomhole..sings Her Praises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.