Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? (20906 Views)

Uber Air Set To Take Off With Joby Electric Flying Cars / United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) / Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by AutoReportNG: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
With the daily advancement in technology and autonomous cars, flying vehicles seems to be the next thing for the future; we have seemed companies like Airbus, Ehang and some other auto firms making their concept designs. It was earlier reported that Dubai would be the first city in the world to use this flying car (drones). We compiled some lists, but not all of some flying cars. Which of these will you go for?

Watch the video below..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA40QWBzM50

Lalasticlala, Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by iamnicer: 6:58am On Mar 24, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

how you feel when you HIT FTC for the first time

Amazing Tech.

I pray it will never be affordable for Nigerians, else traffic and accidents will still happen midair.

Nigerians can abuse things shaaar.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by iamnicer: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2017
AMAZING INNOVATION

NO TRAFFIC

JUST YOU

FAST

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2017
None

1 Like

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2017
hmmmm cool but the money na the problem na.....
30 Tips Every Business Owner Should Implement In 2017

1 Like

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by prommy(f): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2017
None

1 Like

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Am sure in Nigeria, our ancestors were already 'flying' long before this car thing was thought about

(African Power grin)

4 Likes

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Dottore: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by daamazing(m): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2017
All these stuffs ain't real jare until I see am carry person and pass oshodi.

1 Like

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by obembet(f): 7:00am On Mar 24, 2017
All
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by CzarChris(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2017
OP, stop exposing my cars on Nairaland grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by smartty68(m): 7:01am On Mar 24, 2017
The cars are all cool. But won't choose any cos even in the next decades such cars won't be driven in Naija or abi you want make the car fly go hang for electric wire Even our roads never set to ply lowriders grin

1 Like

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Dermie: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Any one you can afford. wink
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by OnlyTheBrave: 7:01am On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Adieza(m): 7:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by 6toolz: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2017
9jakohai:
Am sure in Nigeria, our ancestors were already 'flying' long before this car thing was thought about

(African Power grin)
he just pain me say we nor de use our power well for this side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by sylve11: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2017
none! nice. cool
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by generaluthman: 7:02am On Mar 24, 2017
I'll need that
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Ola2004: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Clueless governor ambode playing table tennis with small girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S68fcUpf6Io
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by sosodevf(m): 7:03am On Mar 24, 2017
No 1
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by 0b10010011: 7:03am On Mar 24, 2017

Until my mother's in Benin, Edo state make one. I rather still be driving on land.
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by jimoholuyemi3(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2017
How much @OP
cos my money grow like Grass

just passing though...
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by REDshouse(m): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2017
ANY ONE IS GUD FOR ME <<BEGGARS GO NO CHOICE>>
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by AlphaStyles(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2017
no 1 since we get flying witches
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Our own na to talk. We can't produce anything
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Mskrisx(f): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2017
I'd be waiting till MERCEDES gives me one. wink
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by DESTINY41(m): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2017
I donno need it coz am fly already
With my two wings I can get to you at nite

Repping bcity

grin grin

Don't come and go and quote me oh

#causetrouble
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by princemillla(m): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2017
This topic in front page again embarassed
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by henrydadon(m): 7:08am On Mar 24, 2017
flying car in nigeria?

i just dey imagine wetin nepa poles and their wire go do me

one thing i know for sure is that edo people won't be buying it..
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by VickyRotex(f): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2017
Will be good for awon iya oshoronga! angry
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by mayortm001(m): 7:17am On Mar 24, 2017
All these things don't move me i prefer my Honda Evil spirit to those shit. wink
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by RichDad1(m): 7:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Benin people I hail cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Symptoms Of A Bad Power Steering Pump / See The Number Of Cars Imported Through Nigerian Ports Between 2012-2017 / Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.