Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:56 PM

Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? (20905 Views)

Uber Air Set To Take Off With Joby Electric Flying Cars / United Arab Emirate Police Unveils Flying Bike(Photos) / Flying Cars 2017: Which Of These Flying Cars Would You Wish To Have? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Sabadon(m): 7:22am On Mar 24, 2017
Chai na wa ooo
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Cars have been flying in Nigeria before independence lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by fumez82: 7:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Ola2004:
Clueless governor ambode playing table tennis with small girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S68fcUpf6Io
So, when you call Ambode clueless, what do you call yourself? Headless?

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Emycord: 7:33am On Mar 24, 2017
abdegenius:
hmmmm cool but the money na the problem na.....
30 Tips Every Business Owner Should Implement In 2017
this is a typical dangote otedola alakija orji kalu bill gates warren buffet thread not made for common nairalanders i wonder why they brought it here. It should be on forbes front page
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Nobody: 7:37am On Mar 24, 2017
Didn't Autojosh did desame post and it made front page, Oga dis ur post na repetition
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Matthew4sure(m): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2017
I will go for the first one it very cute
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by fortunechy(m): 9:12am On Mar 24, 2017
benin pple alternative
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Basfaq(m): 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Ola2004:

When u dare called Ambode clueless governor, may i know the name of your fore father. grin grin
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by potent5(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Ola2004:

Are you okay? I feel

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by zilian(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2017
any mechanic or electronic machine that flies should no be term a car. plane or drone irrespective of its shape
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by joinnow: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Thief come snatch one then go touch one thing inside car. Car come they fly the thief will be crying and call people from the window make una come I did not plan to steal this type of car ooooo
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by tosyne2much(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
9jakohai:
Am sure in Nigeria, our ancestors were already 'flying' long before this car thing was thought about

(African Power grin)
Na so now cheesy
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by akaahs(m): 1:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
9jakohai:
Am sure in Nigeria, our ancestors were already 'flying' long before this car thing was thought about

(African Power grin)
bloda me! Where was their assembly plant and what was the material used in manufacturing d cars? :p;(cheesy
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Emycord: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Here is a keke version of those car fully made in biafraland

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Emycord: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Matthew4sure:
I will go for the first one it very cute
oya bring money come i get and for belgium

Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by Hmajeed(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ola2004:

odee... which state you dey stay ??
if Ambode clueless wetin u be.... clueful abii
Re: Flying Cars Collection - Which Of These Will You Go For? by tck2000(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2019
Beautiful

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Number Of Cars Imported Through Nigerian Ports Between 2012-2017 / Noise Pollution: Lagos To Observe Horn Free Day October 15 / Autel OBD Scanner: Check that check engine! Buy a scanner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.