Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! (1140 Views)

Shocking Confession! I Have Infected 31 Of My Lecturers With Hiv / Meet The 10 Nollywood Acts Who Are University Lecturers / Lecturers V Pastors:who Is More Prone To Female Seduction & Harrassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by foni2k4(m): 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2009
The lady (who claimed to be an undergraduate of the Federal University of Technology Yola (FUTY), in a letter which was sent to a radio programme, said she contracted the Human Immuno-deficiency Virus (HIV) from her student boyfriend and has, in revenge, willfully slept with some 124 students and lecturers at the school.

The letter reads, in part: "I have a well-documented report of all those guys and lecturers who crossed my path, since I got infected with this deadly disease in the campus. So far, I have had 124 students and lecturers; out of these, only six (6) used condoms".
"I, however, did not confide my status to anyone until today (i.e the disclosure via the letter)," she said. "Since 2006, I promised myself that it's in the university I got it and here I will leave it. I have indeed lived to keep my promise.

"I was in year three when a student on his attachment in our school proposed for a relationship. He had all the qualities a woman would want in a man so I gave in. He told me all a girl would want to hear. In my innocence and naivety, I succumbed to his pressure to have sex with him. Consequently, I lost my virginity to him.

"After his placement, he reported for his final year and we still had contacts. I visited him on a number of occasions, I have even lost count the number of times I visited him. He was my first and only love and, therefore, hanged on every word he told me.

"My boyfriend later graduated and we lost contact until last month when his sister told me about his whereabouts. Before registration in the faculty of science, I went for medical test as is the requirement. I then opted for an HIV/AIDS test, which unfortunately turned out to be positive.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU FIND YOU NAME AMONG THE LIST OF STUDENTS SHE LISTED?
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by foni2k4(m): 1:29am On Dec 22, 2009
She says she is on a revenge mission,
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Dclique(m): 1:50am On Dec 22, 2009
Be a cheerfull giver.
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by foni2k4(m): 2:20am On Dec 22, 2009
Meaning you wont mind if you got your own "share",
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Dclique(m): 2:27am On Dec 22, 2009
shocked, I see you don't like me very much.
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by foni2k4(m): 3:06am On Dec 22, 2009
Dclique:

Be a cheerfull giver.
Thought you love cheerful givers
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Spyker: 10:56am On Dec 22, 2009
Their is a popular song in church i think the lady in question used that song very well.
The song goes like this,

Giveeeee, it shall be given unto to you,

Haba, this is serious. I pity the guys and lecturers she has infected. That is what you get when you want to have fun with every thing on skirt. As for what i will do if my name was on the list, I will also redistribute the disease as i was given or quietly look for a way to start curing it before it grows to AIDS. And this depends on how i got it anyway.
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by victorazy(m): 2:11pm On Dec 22, 2009
Awuf dey ron belle
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by foni2k4(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2009
I dont really pity all those men o, cos the people who made and certified condoms are not stupid now. With all the warnings and adverts, only six out of 124 listened. They only reaped the fruits of their labor.
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by mamagee3(f): 9:22pm On Dec 22, 2009
I smell lecturer bribery here. grin grin
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Kelvinj(m): 9:35pm On Dec 22, 2009
But that wasnt fair sharing that, infact she should be in PDP,
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by Kelvinj(m): 9:36pm On Dec 22, 2009
But that wasnt fair sharing that, infact she should be in PDP,
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by waleski(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
men dat girl dey vex oh angry she shuld av vented her anger on the bf instead of the innocent boys and lecturers well dat kind thd no fit affect me cause i dnt belive in one night stands and av sex b4 marrige well dats just me smiley
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by foni2k4(m): 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2009
so you are saying that you dont do "the do" anymore or you have not done "the do" at all?
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by sweetpie23: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2009
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt shocked
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by JShark: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2009
may be this wd make guys keep their thing in their panties
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by kokoA(m): 4:45pm On Dec 28, 2009
J-Shark:

may be this wd make guys keep their thing in their panties

Shut up! you hypocrite
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by foni2k4(m): 5:58pm On Dec 28, 2009
kokoA:

Shut up! you hypocrite
Word up
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by sweetpie23: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2009
kokoA:

Shut up! you hypocrite
wtf
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by sammie256: 10:18am On Dec 31, 2009
smiley smiley
Re: Student Gives Hiv To 124 Including Lecturers ! by foni2k4(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2009
"The shark" no talk again?

(1) (Reply)

Can You Steal Your Wife’s Money? / Re: Valentine Photography Training Promo! (50% Discount) / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.