Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,376 members, 7,781,053 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) (1293 Views)

Lawmakers, Women Group In Court For Patience Jonathan, Case Adjourned / Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court / Tambuwal Loses In Supreme Court. His Governorship Nomination To Be Challenged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) by henryanna36: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
According to Dady Waziri,the case between Senator Makarfi and Ali Modu Sheriff's led PDP factions was today adjourned to 4th May,2017 by Supreme Court.

Makarfi led PDP on March 17 released a notice which reads.....

'Notice! Notice!! Notice!

This is to notify our leaders, other members and supporters nationwide that the Supreme Court will on Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 9:00Am, hear The Motion of Accelerated Hearing brought before it in respect of the Appeal filled by the National Caretaker Committee against the Recent Court of Appeal Judgement in Port Harcourt on 17 February, 2017.

The leadership of our great Party enjoins members, supporters and general public to remain calm in our journey to advance democracy in the Country.

Long live the PDP! Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria!!

Signed:

Adm. Chinwe I. Nnorom
PDP Head of Publicity Division
For: The National Publicity Secretary'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/pdp-crisissupreme-court-adjourns.html?m=1

Re: Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) by henryanna36: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) by kizzyblazee: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
May God shatter and tatter the enemies of Nigeria, like the shattering of PDP in 2015 elections, may they fight each other like sheriff and Makarifi, may their umbrella never cover them again like the PDP,may they sink forever never like titanic built by PDP in Nigeria. This is the kind of infighting u get when u steal so much from the people and make them suffer for nothing. Nigerians swear catching up with PDP since 2015elections.
Re: Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) by Abortions: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Ok HW E TAKE END D HUNGER WEY WAN KILL ME NW..MODS PLS DNT BAN ME I DIDN'T MEAN 2 B RUDE..BT WAIT o I WASN'T RuDE NAU WAS I?OK LEME CHECK iFAH WAS RUDE.....AM NT CHECKIN ANYTIN MTSHEEeew!
Re: Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sheriff would ride to victory

Re: Sheriff & Makarfi Appear In Supreme Court, Case Adjourned (Photos) by engineerboat(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From Kuje This Morning / Kanu To Visit Families Of Slain Ipob Members / Biafran Day Ignored ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.