Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review (35899 Views)

Redmi 9 Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / TECNO Camon 12 Pro Unboxing And Quick Review (photos) / Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by enny66(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
Is it now available on Nigeria?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by scarycuteface(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2017
Iamtosignno:
What am i seeing i thought they said this phone has four cameras two at back and two at front
what is this now is it TECNO or bloggers
deceiving customers
Who are those that said it has 4 cameras? Did Tecno itself say that? All those were rumoured specs. 16mp front and back camera is a good deal too though. If you're a selfie lover.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by scarycuteface(m): 12:21pm On Mar 26, 2017
enny66:
Is it now available on Nigeria?
you can preorder on Jumia and I think it currently goes for around 70k
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Freelancerx: 1:37pm On Mar 26, 2017
eleojo23:
After all these nice specs, they decided to ruin it with this low battery capacity. sad

I am yet to see a perfect phone.
3200 is low? Even the popular brands have most of their devices running on less than that. But coz it's Tecno y'all expect a transformer in the phone. No phone is perfect and 3200 mah is okay too.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Freelancerx: 1:50pm On Mar 26, 2017
kayceeD2:
How much is the price?
I think its within 70 - 75k

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
scarycuteface:
Who are those that said it has 4 cameras? Did Tecno itself say that? All those were rumoured specs. 16mp front and back camera is a good deal too though. If you're a selfie lover.
But the phone didn't impress me tho
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by paolokonqueror(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2017
Brother, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, I love the design, top notch.

daremarvell:
Cameras, design and battery on point. The phone is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by paolokonqueror(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lol you people need to chill with this battery narrative na, 3200 is not bad haba mana!
eleojo23:
After all these nice specs, they decided to ruin it with this low battery capacity. sad

I am yet to see a perfect phone.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by paolokonqueror(m): 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2017
Yup! Read you could take swift selfies with finger print sef, super dope if it's true

Ndlistic:
Did the phone come with finger print
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by dejiWEST: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2017
Lmao Like!!! They want a phone like the Phantom 6 Plus but want to pay like it's W3 they are buying grin grin grin

Great device if I'm asked, anybody that has a problem with it should get their stacks up and buy the more expensive ones

CrEaToRmalden:

Did you expect it to function like samsung s7..?
Abeq come crawl pass Under ma ass.
Person go buy something with small cash n xpect it to run like a big cash device, why not buy their phantom.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by dejiWEST: 9:54pm On Mar 29, 2017
It's really very bad. We need to start appreciating things and not always being so critical. The Camon CX is a good phone, let's leave it at that, no buts.

Like a wise man once told me, don't worry yourself about things you can't change.

lakefist:

Notin will satisfy Nigerians..even if they came up with 10gb ram and 10mah battery they will still complain.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by paolokonqueror(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
Bless your soul. All I've been saying is this, 3200mAH is and has always been okay, we don dey too proud, dey find 5000mAH like say na L9 Plus grin grin

ZAWs:

Funny stuff.
Although I'm not a fan of Tecno, but 3200mah is fair enough.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by dejiWEST: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2017
I hope you get rid of this kind of mentality man, Tecno has produced quite a number of amazing phone, stay woke

Opakan2:
it's still a Chinco phone regardless

It's when you get hold of one you'll discover it's trash. Just mass production for the masses, nothing more
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by DavidoArsenal(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2017
Lol I taya oh! The Camon CX is a very good phone, let's leave it at that. It's not easy to combine all Tecno has to produce the phone

Freelancerx:
3200 is low? Even the popular brands have most of their devices running on less than that. But coz it's Tecno y'all expect a transformer in the phone. No phone is perfect and 3200 mah is okay too.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by DavidoArsenal(m): 10:00am On Mar 30, 2017
Good processor, good battery (Fast charge as well), lovely design, Mad ass camera, what else person want sef?!!!!

QuitNotice:
Chai, that processor naim de make me crase kiss2GHz

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by henry007(m): 1:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
DavidoArsenal:
Good processor, good battery (Fast charge as well), lovely design, Mad ass camera, what else person want sef?!!!!

That camera had me blown at the end of this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
I de tell you. Personally mehn, I de crush on dis fone mehn, infact, I love all the camon series!
DavidoArsenal:

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Lucascruiz(m): 1:16am On Mar 31, 2017
dejiWEST:
I hope you get rid of this kind of mentality man, Tecno has produced quite a number of amazing phone, stay woke

apart from phantom 6 and 6+,wch oda tecno phone was amazing??c8 n c9?? undecided
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by reumat(m): 7:41am On Mar 31, 2017
Let forget all dis lies and b frank, dis device lack two tins, wich is 3gig ram and 32gig rom, my tecno c9 plus picture size is 2.9mb and 2.5mb imagin snaping with dis phone with up to 50 photo on 16rom what will be the outcome?

Dere are havy apps dat consum ram now what will happen during multitasking? What was tecno thinking to realease an upgrade of common series with 2gig ram, while can't day give us what we want and den we buy

What is cx and cx air doing with 2gig ram?
Tecno was producing 1gig ram b4 day are forced to upgrade now day want to take d same suit on 2gig ram.

Wen we have an upgrade it should remain so, not to add irrelevant spec and give it a new name, let d device have wat it takes not just d name......
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by dejiWEST: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2017
Why are you aparting? I said Tecno has made a number of amazing phones and you're aparting? The C9, C8, CX, L9 just to mention a few have all been amazing.

Lucascruiz:
apart from phantom 6 and 6+,wch oda tecno phone was amazing??c8 n c9?? undecided
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by dejiWEST: 12:30pm On Mar 31, 2017
I don't know the lies you're talking about, anyway, Yes the RAM should probably be higher but it's not, that it's not does not remove anything from the phone, at 2GB with the processor of 1.5GHz octa-core Mediatek CPU, I don't know how there's any problem.

Again, yes the ROM could have been higher but it's not, but there's room for expansion with an SD card up to 128GB so again where's the problem?

Why are you focusing on two things you don't like about the phone as opposed to the numerous things about the phone and you tag them as lies? Na wa

reumat:
Let forget all dis lies and b frank, dis device lack two tins, wich is 3gig ram and 32gig rom, my tecno c9 plus picture size is 2.9mb and 2.5mb imagin snaping with dis phone with up to 50 photo on 16rom what will be the outcome?

Dere are havy apps dat consum ram now what will happen during multitasking? What was tecno thinking to realease an upgrade of common series with 2gig ram, while can't day give us what we want and den we buy

Tecno was producing 1gig ram b4 day are forced to upgrade now day want to take d same suit on 2gig ram.

Wen we have an upgrade it should remain so, not to add irrelevant spec and give it a new name, let d device have wat it takes not just d name......

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by funkdr(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
My only problem with this phone is the on-screen buttons.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Rick9(m): 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2017
Battery ? wtf angry
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Norman4real(m): 7:34pm On Mar 31, 2017
reumat:

Personally i think 16GB is OK but the problem tecno did with C9 is that the memory card couldn't be used as a primary storage for downloads and app data. If that issue was corrected with cx then i dont mind the limited storage, since i have a card.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Osaki07: 7:38pm On Mar 31, 2017
Absolute garbage and it is 1.3ghz(MT6580) not 2.0ghz(Helio p10)!!
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by scarycuteface(m): 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2017
Iamtosignno:
But the phone didn't impress me tho
Really? Why? What don't you like about it? I just think it's cool. Looks nice too. And the picture quality is great.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 01, 2017
scarycuteface:
Really? Why? What don't you like about it? I just think it's cool. Looks nice too. And the picture quality is great.
That for you not me
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Freelancerx: 11:49am On Apr 02, 2017
Lucascruiz:
Phantom 5, C9, L9 Plus, new Camon CX.....Give it to them, they've made good phones over the years.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Freelancerx: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2017
Kelklein:
Their score = 6½/10

comment: could do better
Sure, all phones can't score a 10. And that doesn't mean that the CX is not a nice device. I'll wanna see u score a Samsung or an iPhone with 3000mah battery, will u give em a pass or fail?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Kelklein(m): 1:34pm On Apr 02, 2017
Freelancerx:
Sure, all phones can't score a 10. And that doesn't mean that the CX is not a nice device. I'll wanna see u score a Samsung or an iPhone with 3000mah battery, will u give em a pass or fail?
of course I will score them zero on battery but the thing is they will score every other points to give them a 9/10.. grin
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Norman4real(m): 1:11pm On Apr 04, 2017
Osaki07:
Absolute garbage
and it is 1.3ghz(MT6580) not 2.0ghz(Helio p10)!!
Its 1.5Ghz
Re: Tecno Camon CX Unboxing And Quick Review by Jodforex(m): 6:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
Osaki07:
Absolute garbage
and it is 1.3ghz(MT6580) not 2.0ghz(Helio p10)!!

Take it easy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? / Who Still Owns A Blackberry In 2021? / 2go Logging In Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.