Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,989 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

MTN Foundation Making Me Go Through Stress - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MTN Foundation Making Me Go Through Stress (556 Views)

My Mum Is Making Me Depressed With What She Said To Me / MTN Foundation Scholarship Scheme For Undergraduates 2019 / MTN Foundation Scholarship 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MTN Foundation Making Me Go Through Stress by yemi15(m): 2:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
I have to do this, the way MTN Foundation has been sitting on scholarships for existing awardees is appalling to say the least. Telling the awardees to activate their accounts at completely clueless Diamond bank branches is a travesty and can only happen in this clime. MTN might want to learn from Chevron/NNPC how to pay scholarships to their awardees.
CC: The Punch Newspapers.
Vanguard Newspapers
Premium Times
Sahara Reporters
Diamond Bank
MTN Nigeria
Diamond yello account - DYA
MTN Foundation - Nigeria

CC: Lalasticlala

Please take to the front page so that the MTN Foundation can see the heartlessness of making their awardees going through strenuous processes to get paid. Thank you.
Re: MTN Foundation Making Me Go Through Stress by harheesha(f): 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
But my brother has been paid and he is an existing awardee
Re: MTN Foundation Making Me Go Through Stress by inschool(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
mtnf is the best and most responsible scholarship

1 Like

Re: MTN Foundation Making Me Go Through Stress by Ayomide002: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
inschool:
mtnf is the best and most responsible scholarship
I can see great sense in this
Re: MTN Foundation Making Me Go Through Stress by Sirhethat12(f): 8:41am On Mar 25, 2017
yemi15:
I have to do this, the way MTN Foundation has been sitting on scholarships for existing awardees is appalling to say the least. Telling the awardees to activate their accounts at completely clueless Diamond bank branches is a travesty and can only happen in this clime. MTN might want to learn from Chevron/NNPC how to pay scholarships to their awardees.
CC: The Punch Newspapers.
Vanguard Newspapers
Premium Times
Sahara Reporters
Diamond Bank
MTN Nigeria
Diamond yello account - DYA
MTN Foundation - Nigeria

CC: Lalasticlala

Please take to the front page so that the MTN Foundation can see the heartlessness of making their awardees going through strenuous processes to get paid. Thank you.

see this OP, so your issue is the stress? When some scholarship awardees have heard nothing from those Who are to pay them. MTN is still one of the Best and some People have been Paid sef so it should be From your end!

(1) (Reply)

Why African Leaders Are Vision Less. / Zimbabwe 'goat Economy' Goats Accepted For Tuition Fees In Zimbabwe! / Maritime Academy Oron Admission Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.