Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You (6695 Views)

Ladies:give One Name To The Guy Who Deflowered You / How Did You And The Person That Deflowered You End Up? / She Deflowered Me, Says No Sex Anymore As She Turns Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
for another round? shocked

Yea if possible
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Rukkydelta(f): 7:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Just passing
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Cutehector(m): 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
Girl dat deflowered me? E be like say something loss for ur brain

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by hiambib(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
habby51:
Alfred the sure guy Nothing I gat 2 say dan to thank u. He trully made me a women. Nooooooo, serious banging I mean. Just dat does period/moment no mobile phone cos av lost his contact. Wish I can meet him again.
babe ur matter no be here o

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by hiambib(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2017
habby51:
Alfred the sure guy Nothing I gat 2 say dan to thank u. He trully made me a women. Nooooooo, serious banging I mean. Just dat does period/moment no mobile phone cos av lost his contact. Wish I can meet him again.
babe ur matter no be here o
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by hiambib(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Just passing
u for fly o
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by miccoy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Zita55:
lipsrsealed

I got nothing to say....Meanwhile the thunder that will fire you, still dey Okija shrine dy consult oracles...... because ,you left afterwards!!!

Mr W***** ........
NCCF Ota will never die!

How Papa? kiss
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by SEEDORF441(m): 8:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
thank u baliques
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Cutezt(m): 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
What Shall I Say To This Girl O, All I Have To Say Is Thank You F***h
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by SmartchoicesNG: 8:20pm On Mar 23, 2017
Alesandese:
Thank you undecided
You're welcome.
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Divay22(f): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by rayzornaija(m): 8:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
My own na one Olosho for opposite Ojo barracks back in the days when Ashawo was a noble profession... I paid 100 naira for kpekus and 50naira to touch breast grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by SmartchoicesNG: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
rayzornaija:
My own na one Olosho for opposite Ojo barracks back in the days when Ashawo was a noble profession... I paid 100 naira for kpekus and 50naira to touch breast grin grin grin

You are possessed. Brim to brim.
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by rayzornaija(m): 8:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You are possessed. Brim to brim.
Ashawo no dey naija again na only runs girls
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by SmartchoicesNG: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
rayzornaija:

Ashawo no dey naija again na only runs girls
Of course they're also running your life... Given the covenant you have with them sealed with your virginity
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by rayzornaija(m): 8:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

Of course they're also running your life... Given the covenant you have with them sealed with your virginity

Nigga if balling back to back in Las Vegas is the result of the so called covenant then that pussy's got anointing... I highly recommend you do the same lol
Pussy ass niggas with stupid ass superstitions lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Realkenny(m): 8:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
Doxie69:
Thanks for showing me light out of darkness
Olori Buruku

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Realkenny(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
iamdynamite:
cant even remember who disvirgined me
o ni isoro kan

Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by SmartchoicesNG: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
rayzornaija:

Nigga if balling back to back in Las Vegas is the result of the so called covenant then that pussy's got anointing... I highly recommend you do the same lol
Pussy ass niggas with stupid ass superstitions lipsrsealed
Being in Las Vegas doesn't mean you're not convenanted brah
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Realkenny(m): 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2017
habby51:
He Made You a WOMEN...hmmm

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
miccoy:
NCCF Ota will never die!
How Papa? kiss
cheesy
miccoy:
NCCF Ota will never die!
How Papa? kiss
OMG! you know that place?? wowww....

Jesus corpers!!! well , Papa is okay.....
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2017
SmartchoicesNG:

You're welcome.
Do I know you? undecided
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by miccoy(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Zita55:
cheesy

OMG! you know that place?? wowww....

Jesus corpers!!! well , Papa is okay.....

Yea.

You haven't moved to the new site?
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2017
miccoy:

Yea.

You haven't moved to the new site?

nah!! they are still there oo....

I don't even know when they will move to permanent site, the house in question, is yet to be completed
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Divay22:
grin grin grin

I no know why you dey laugh but make I join you tongue wink

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Divay22(f): 11:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Aderola15:

I no know why you dey laugh but make I join you tongue wink

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
How far na
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by marvin902(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2017
worst sex I ever had :Pworst sex I ever had
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by marvin902(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2017
worst sex I ever had tongue
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Taku555(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2017
LAFO:
I wasn't forced so I'm not regretting it.

God bless you O*******
you Willingly gave him?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by LAFO: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Taku555:
you Willingly gave him?

Yes I did
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Leriebloom(f): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Fvck you L**
Re: What Do You Have To Say To The Guy/girl That Deflowered You by Taku555(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2017
LAFO:

Yes I did
I wish I was the one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Bleaching Has Done To Cynthia Morgan (+photos) / See What She Sent To Me After A One Night Stand. / 10 Confirmed Fact About Sex And Why You Should Have Sex Often.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.