Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last (46201 Views)

5 Ways Nigerians Eat Rice / Hilarious Reasons Why Nigerians Eat Meat Last / See Hilarious Reasons Why Nigerians Eat Meat Last At The End Of Their Meal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oyind18:
E be like I no be Nigerian, I dey start with meat/fish and end with meat/fish. Food with one meat na food? gringrin

sister make u no end up with kidney and liver problems oo.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
thornapple:

sister make u no end up with kidney and liver problems oo.
Lol, nothing like that
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 23, 2017
Oyind18:
Lol, nothing like that
for your lane i guess. grin. let me hear from lefulefu as well.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by TriggzTrigga: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
[quote author=DLondonboiy post=54873074]I'm a fish person...Don't eat meat.

This topic is not for my kinds.
Why limit yourself,enjoy life o
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
thornapple:

for your lane i guess. grin.
let me hear from lefulefu as well.
grin grin grin grin grin when i was a small child i remember my mom would refuse giving us meat with the food until we finish d meal cos she always complained we the kids always eat up all the meat b4 the main meal cheesy.in the afternoons the nanny would spoil us with meat and icefish.nowardays i just gobble up the meat or fish first b4 the main meal.i agree with all op"s points though grin.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
lefulefu:

grin grin grin grin grin when i was a small child i remember my mom would refuse giving us meat with the food until we finish d meal cos she always complained we the kids always eat up all the meat b4 the main meal cheesy.in the afternoons the nanny would spoil us with meat and icefish.nowardays i just gobble up the meat or fish first b4 the main meal.i agree with all op"s points though grin.
hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by DavidEsq(m): 9:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
I eat all.

Fish, meat, aborted chicken etc
Which one aborted chicken again na? undecided
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Origin(f): 7:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Chukazu:
you eat meat last wen there is not enough meat in the portion.
if you have mountain of meat,assorted like the way Anambra and owerri women prepare soup,you won't be able to navigate the plate without first clearing the obstacle loads of meat
for this kind "ugu" soup where do you start if not with the meat?

This is not right. You cannot be sharing pix like that in this recession. What's the point of all this saliva that will not get satisfaction.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by bigcee(m): 7:23am On Mar 24, 2017
newyorks:
perhaps the only time i eats my meat before eating is when dis my guy is around Victor.

That time we dy skul omor make i no say.
Lwkmd grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 24, 2017
DavidEsq:

Which one aborted chicken again na? undecided
i think he means agric fowl grin
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 24, 2017
I put several pieces of meat in my food, so I eat it along , I dont reserve meat for last whats so special about the meat?

People should out grow this childish behavior.
Re: Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last by Zoomx(m): 9:33am On Aug 30, 2020
Kondomatic:
I eat all.
Fish, meat, aborted chicken etc

lol aborted chicken

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Giant Bush Rat That Was Killed At My Workplace :PHOTOS / Bayelsa Man Prepares Meal With Alligator Meat (Photos) / Man Caught And Slaughtered Big Python For Peppersoup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.