Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,778 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:34 PM

My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? (2925 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by mamagee3(f): 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hi all, my boyfriend hasn't called me for the past four days, what could be wrong?

I don't want to call him first because he hardly picks my calls, I have to wait for him to call me.

He usually calls me like everyday. We last spoke to each other on Sunday.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by chuks34(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maybe he's dead,
A gf dat cannot call her bf to know if he's OK is dat one a gf undecided

17 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by mamagee3(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
chuks34:
Maybe he's dead,
A gf dat cannot call her bf to know if he's OK is dat one a gf undecided
I want to call him but the problem is he hardly picks up my calls.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by BlackDBagba: 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
What is wrong is that you're asking Nairaland instead of your boyfriend.

In addition, maybe he is not really your boyfriend grin

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by airminem(f): 4:44pm On Mar 23, 2017
I Used To Post Issues In My Relationship Asking For Advice Or Help On Nairaland, But Unfortunately They Made It Worst.

Just Put A Call Through And Ask Him How He Is Doing Okay.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by REIIGN(m): 4:49pm On Mar 23, 2017
He died.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by REIIGN(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
airminem:
I Used To Post Issues In My Relationship Asking For Advice Or Help On Nairaland, But Unfortunately They Made It Worst.

Just Put A Call Through And Ask Him How He Is Doing Okay.

How can you expect to get valid relationship advice from a section where 90% of its users are single? If you need good advice, go to the family section.

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend hasn't called me for the past four days, what could be wrong?

I don't want to call him first because he hardly picks my calls, I have to wait for him to call me.

He is busy with another new p...uusssy.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by jonaifame22(m): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Maybe the network is bad
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by rheether(f): 4:52pm On Mar 23, 2017
Welcome to the club my dear.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
That means you are a side chic .
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
Give him a call, it won't take anything from you if you call to check up on him. From the tune of his voice you can detect if something is wrong
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 23, 2017
mamagee3:

I want to call him but the problem is he hardly picks up my calls.
that one nah talk.. Lobish

Is that one gf?

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by nepapole(m): 4:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
I heard someone else jumped into the d lagoon yesterday. U shud try and confirm he is not the one.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by mamagee3(f): 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
nepapole:
I heard someone else jumped into the d lagoon yesterday. U shud try and confirm he is not the one.
grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by teemanbastos(m): 5:24pm On Mar 23, 2017
At least you have someone... what of me that aff no one cry mayb you offended him cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by hiambib(m): 5:48pm On Mar 23, 2017
send him a text message
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Enockia(m): 5:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
mamagee3:

maybe he was hit by a truck... file in for missing person
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by 1234onyekwe: 6:01pm On Mar 23, 2017
Do u really satisfy him sexually b/cos when u don't satisfy a guy he can hardly commit to u by calling and the rest.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by suchmuch: 6:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
Move on
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by donratcock: 6:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
mamagee3:

What are you still waiting for
Can't you read between the lines
He's not into you anymore
The earlier you accept this the better
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by ghost3040: 6:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
WHO BE THIS ONE AGAIN?
mamagee3:

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by airminem(f): 7:45am On Mar 24, 2017
REIIGN:

How can you expect to get valid relationship advice from a section where 90% of its users are single? If you need good advice, go to the family section.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Why will he not pick your calls? you are the side chick or he's married .shikena
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 24, 2017
He is tired of you.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Augustap(f): 10:20am On Mar 24, 2017
mamagee3:

EGO is a three-lettered word, but its the biggest killer of a relationship.
You don't want to call first cos he doesn't pick your calls, you're afraid of rejection or should i say shame...well young lady, if he rejects your call, that should make you more persistent in calling him, then he would take you serious and call, except he's done with the relationship.
BTW, you must have offended him, cos ladies' mouth na die.
It would be more advisable to solve your issues privately as some things are meant to be secret, even your relationship matters

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Flameneo(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2017
sasko:
That means you are a side chic
i think you should pick up your phone asap to know whats happening to him. if he dosent call,i think you can call to know whats happening
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by dee02(m): 10:30am On Mar 24, 2017
mamagee3:

How old are you?!
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
HateU2:
He is busy with another new p...uusssy.
Maybe Yours..
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2017
rheether:
Welcome to the club my dear.
God is great.. some people are just too beautiful.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Jodha(f): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Keep asking us...
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by coliboyswag: 11:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Recession don hold am,A girlfriend dat can not send recharge kad 2 her boyfriend is dat 1 won a girlfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Ghanaian Mortuary Attendant Says He Enjoys Sex With Female Corpses / My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb / OMG! News Presenter Strips Half Naked While Interviewing People About Hurricane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.