Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? (2896 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Never Satisfied Me Sexually But Expects Sex Everytime From Me / We Have Been Dating For The Past Four Years. / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2017
rheether:
Welcome to the club my dear.

Nice photo
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 11:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Augustap:

EGO is a three-lettered word, but its the biggest killer of a relationship.
You don't want to call first cos he doesn't pick your calls, you're afraid of rejection or should i say shame...well young lady, if he rejects your call, that should make you more persistent in calling him, then he would take you serious and call, except he's done with the relationship.
BTW, you must have offended him, cos ladies' mouth na die.
It would be more advisable to solve your issues privately as some things are meant to be secret, even your relationship matters

True talk.Hmm and the world stood still when some people were made.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Treloo(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2017
BlackDBagba:
What is wrong is that you're asking Nairaland instead of your boyfriend.

In addition, maybe he is not really your boyfriend grin
He is her brother
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by chuks34(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
mamagee3:

I want to call him but the problem is he hardly picks up my calls.
send a text
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by RedCard88(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Augustap:

EGO is a three-lettered word, but its the biggest killer of a relationship.
You don't want to call first cos he doesn't pick your calls, you're afraid of rejection or should i say shame...well young lady, if he rejects your call, that should make you more persistent in calling him, then he would take you serious and call, except he's done with the relationship.
BTW, you must have offended him, cos ladies' mouth na die.
It would be more advisable to solve your issues privately as some things are meant to be secret, even your relationship matters
I truly agree wit u it's not everytin about our lives we shud say on NL it dosnt show maturity. For example as a guy I dnt like any of my personal issues 2 b discused in public. We should. Learn 2settle relationship issues in private

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by Augustap(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
dannio:

True talk.Hmm and the world stood still when some people were made.
What do you mean stood still?
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by cybriz82(m): 7:04pm On Mar 27, 2017
dee02:

How old are you?!

good question...mamagee can complain for africa ehnnn...boyfrnd saw my yansh..boyfrnd touch me.boyfrnd kiss me..boyfrnd poo in my mouth..wetin! wetin!! wetin!!! na only u get boyfrnd n as d end d guy will nt get married to u.i cn bet with my bicycle.if d guy marry u come n tek my bicycle for free i dash u.
Re: My Boyfriend Has Not Called Me For The Past Four Days,what Could Be Wrong? by kateskitty(f): 7:11pm On Mar 27, 2017
mamagee3:

I want to call him but the problem is he hardly picks up my calls.
If he hardly picks your call then he's not your boyfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Most Ridiculous Thing Your Lover Has Ever Accused You Of. / Tales Of A Campus Guy / Promo Price 5,300. Waist Trainer Shapers Belt Flatten Fat Belly. Pay On Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.