Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) (165027 Views)

Lyrics: 2face – Jeje / 2face’s African Queen Among Africa’s Most Famous Anthems / African Queen Or Oliver Twist: Which Song Is More Internationally Acclaimed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by reborn: 1:46pm On Sep 17, 2005
Yap you could even listen to 2face song live..

www.rebornradio.com/Playlist.asp?search=2face&limit=5

Reborn Radio - No 1 For African Hip Hop And RnB
Address: P O BOX 49950, London, SE5 5AF
Studio Tel: +44 (0) 207 091 7202
Email: Infor@rebornradio.com
web: www.rebornradio.com
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Charliemae(f): 5:36am On Sep 23, 2005
[b]My Guy always call me her African Queen, and
that has made me to go crazy for the song.
I cant sleep a day without listening to this song, cos
it always reminds me of my Guy.
2face is cute and his song is wonderful, he really proves
that he loves African Women.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by laura(f): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2005
I am so jealous of you all who are sick of the song. We never hear it out here. I am so sick of bad rap. Please someone tell him to come to California! RE: Usher, 2Face's voice is way sexier and Usher tries to hard. I hope 2face finds a good "Queen" to take care of him. Thanks to all who help us clueless people find him on the net!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by hotangel2(f): 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2005
Girl... where have u been? 2face song is all over the internet. Just search for "listen to African Queen".. you'll deff find it there. I heard 2face is comming to Texas.. Here to be precise.. I dunno if it's true.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by AfricanB1: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2005
wink2face Idibia IZ da hottest thing out now ...he iz really talented and god bless him to be da biggest thing in future .....i mean hiz voice is amazin ....he can truely sing he has a sweet voice and hiz lookz r to die forr!! cheesy he iz really handsome!! i like himm.if i get da chance 2 go 2 hiz concert i would..with out a doubt!! African Queen iz da numba One 4shoooo!!  kiss
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by kzofusa2(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2005
ha ha, ejo tuface na the guy. i strictly do not think is overated o!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by mapenzi: 6:54pm On Oct 13, 2005
super
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by jamil(m): 8:05am On Oct 17, 2005
guyz i think diz guy is really an african star man am from kenyan n diz song is di boom up in here da rocks all fm stations i think diz guy even gets more air tyme than our artists n i think he deserves it when ever i hear diz song i just remember ma somali queen
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Oracle(m): 2:15am On Oct 18, 2005
it is not over rated oh at all, olufunmi is da 'bomb' now.
i think i agree with you
but itz funny i know coz ur name is Olufunmi
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by agare: 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2005
I really like music since i was 17 and i always listen to music. 2face have really make me no the outcome of music. Thank you very much for this wonderful track, AFRICAN QUEEN
FROM JOHN AGARE
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by agare: 2:05pm On Oct 19, 2005
I really like music since i was 17 and i always listen to music. 2face have really make me no the outcome of music. Thank you very much for this wonderful track, AFRICAN QUEEN
FROM JOHN AGARE
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by icingbaby(f): 1:24am On Oct 28, 2005
2face song is good, I talk to him a couple of time and he is a nice guy too.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by BARONI: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2005
You can't believe it!!! I was listening to the track on my laptop when I hit this forum...
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2005
welcome to the forum then! smiley  African queen is an awesome song, it is my best of bests and i see it being that way for the longest time.I mean what girl wouldn't be swept off her feet if told the exact wordings of the song? i know i would! Little wonder why I  adore 2-face ( so do my fellow African queens wink)!
To my fellow African queens: we rule!  cool
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Michellej(f): 12:06pm On Nov 04, 2005
i know the song is cool and all that, but don't you guys think that 2face is getting way too big for his shoes? he was in london recently and a friend of mine said he had loads of body guards surrounding him, from who exactly?
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Michellej(f): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2005
the guy is okay and all that, but he is definitely starting to get too big for his shoes. he was in london for a show recently and apparently he had lots of body guards surrounding him. The question is, surrounding him for who exactly? in my opinion the nigerians in london appreciate him a lot more than those back in nigeria.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ayus: 2:58am On Nov 05, 2005
yeah is ineed a nice song 2fase notin dey happen
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by guitarist: 7:23am On Nov 15, 2005
all I can say to all other Nigerians is you shouldn't never get tired of good music from your own country, say that when u all that played out akata stuffs on the radio..rep every good thing here in the u.s from Nigeria or Africa stfu...besides I'm not hearing any fine Maryland Nigerian females complain whenever i play that stuffs on my guitar... they love it
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by cmbsx: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2005
i wanna listen it,how? who can offer an addr?
thanks love you…… grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2005
shocked what? u haven't listend to 2-face? all of a sudden, i feel like lending you my CD but i can't! so anyway, there's a thousand and one sites you can listen to it but i don't have them at the top of my head at the moment but i do remember this site, it's krazienaija.com. U don't only get to listen to My much adored 2-face, u also get to watch the video. Just click on music and then videos and scroll down, it's like the second to the last song on the list.You've got to love it!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2005
alternatively, at the begining of the 2nd page of this thread, abasi has a link already, that should be easier to get to!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by LUCIY(f): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2005
how can i listen to ur music,on my e mail.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by cmbsx: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2005
thanks all net pals here ,am listening to it now,just cool……
well which website do you often visit? is there any website or ftp station where i can listen or download some news or talk story programmes(audios),etc. tanx……
kiss
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2005
LUCIY:

how can i listen to your music,on my e mail.
I was actually refering to 2-face's song(AFRICAN QUEEN) not mine. I'm not a singer,i'm just a regular NAIRALANDER! wink
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2005
cmbsx:

thanks all net pals here ,am listening to it now,just cool……
well which website do you often visit? is there any website or ftp station where i can listen or download some news or talk story programmes(audios),etc. thanks……
kiss
Told you you'll love it! wink
again, with websites, i usually go on google and type in the name of the artist i am looking for and somehow i get linked to a website so that works for me! you could try it or simply ask the site admin(seun).
Welcome to nairaland by the way!!!! hope u get addicted like the rest of us wink
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Nobody: 3:19am On Nov 17, 2005
i love the track
its captivating cheesy
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2005
i know! who else does it better than my guy, 2-face grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by chibu88(f): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2005
Ocho can u post up some of the songs u have from your cd using rapidshare.de or megaupload.com? Thnaks
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by cillalove(f): 8:33pm On Dec 27, 2005
i met sum1 dat claims he wrote the song and gave it to 2face.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2005
is it the BLACKFACE guy? how true is that story anyway?
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by snazzydawn(f): 2:25pm On Jan 08, 2006
Oh puleeeeezzze,spare me all that crap!!!Blackface ko,redface ni?whoever wrote it,2face takes the cake!!!
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ocho(f): 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy red face? cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here / New Music - Wizkid & Skales - It Wasn't Me (free Download) / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.