Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) - Music/Radio (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) (165077 Views)

Lyrics: 2face – Jeje / 2face’s African Queen Among Africa’s Most Famous Anthems / African Queen Or Oliver Twist: Which Song Is More Internationally Acclaimed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 8:12am On Oct 07, 2006
Sip Easy is better than Tuface, hey whadaya know they made a song together grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by sashaygirl(f): 12:47am On Oct 20, 2006
Tuface is doing great and he can sing, he was rated the best nigerian artist in UK.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by nguage(m): 1:24am On Nov 28, 2006
Am I the onlyone who thinks tu-face was just lucky. I mean the album was good because of african qween and right here. His new songs speak volume. Tells me he made it 'by luck'
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Radiant(f): 1:27am On Nov 28, 2006
So, you got a problem with that?
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by phoenixman: 10:01pm On Jan 01, 2007
This is a fraudulent song.
Nowhere is it Nigerian. Just a ripoff of other genres.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by jamesbond1: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2007
lreasx jhn xl;ks
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by whiteNkem(f): 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2007
This song is just too wonderful. I know all the lyrics by heart and played it more than a 1000 times, let's just hope for other hits which can compare to 'african queen',
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by lalaboi(m): 11:28pm On Jan 20, 2007
ppl are 2 fond of it,, sooooooooooo o ti su wa
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by typical: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2007
I was looking to give it to a friend. thanx
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by oyinboaja: 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2007
na wa oh
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2007
Here's the Tok Pisin(Some Language you don't know) version of the song;
U nah mi Afrikan queen, Meri blo me, u carry me go ples mi no save,

You are my African queen the girl of my dreams you take me where I've never been,

Yeahhhh grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by tosbola1: 2:49pm On Feb 09, 2007
stay cool andbe ok
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Atjie(f): 4:45am On Feb 11, 2007
smiley smiley smiley first heard african queen on Phat Girlz & since then i'm honestly head over heels with this song smiley smiley big ups to 2face, ive always wondered hu the artist is until i googled the name of the song & found this forum, AWESOME lyrics & GREAT voice! AAA+ from me smileysmiley im a pacific islander chic & hueva this song was about is sooooo lucky coz this artist has got the voice, lyrics & heart!! luv it, can ne1 tell me wea i can find more songs by 2face?? itl b much appreci8d wink wink wink
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 4:48am On Feb 11, 2007
Where do you live, do you stay in Kiribati(Kiribas), Samoa, Tonga, I've got a couple of friends for all those places and I know a bit of Tongan And Samoan
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Atjie(f): 4:51am On Feb 11, 2007
smiley smileyim samoan & currently hail from Auckland NZ smiley smiley this a pretty kewl forum so do u have ne exotic african music from 2face or pics of him even smiley smiley & what nash r u??
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 4:58am On Feb 11, 2007
i'm Nigerian but I live in Australia, used to live in Papua New Guinea in Melanesia, there are tons of samoans there

Try this link for Tuface songs and stuff wink
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=tuface

And this site is pretty cool wink
http://www.2faceidibiaonline.net/
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Atjie(f): 5:02am On Feb 11, 2007
smiley smiley thanx heaps i'll start roaming now smiley smiley smiley kewl wea bouts in OZ??i grew up in Brisbane, moved to NZ 5yrs ago smiley smiley
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 5:04am On Feb 11, 2007
Aww, yeah I'm in Burpengary caboolture shire about thirty minutes away form Brisbane, My Pops lives in Cook Islan/NewZealand though oh yeah and this dude in ma school is samoan/NewZealander, the Guy's cool and pretty strong wink. So what brings u around this forum, Tuface or----- cheesy
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Atjie(f): 5:35am On Feb 11, 2007
hahah or, grin grin i was just googling the song to see who the artist was & yeah google search gave me the link to this forum & i just wanted to comment coz the song is awesome!! i was checkn out YouTube & woohoo i uploaded the video on2 mah bebo page!thanx for that cool cool yeah!!so are you part Cook
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 5:37am On Feb 11, 2007
Nahh I'm not part cook. you shud stick around this forum it's kinda alright except for some peeople cheesy cheesy
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Beautygyal(f): 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2007
Neva knew men could cook wink
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by dblock(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2007
Ha Ha grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Beautygyal(f): 12:08am On Feb 13, 2007
hahahaha grin
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by oyinboaja: 9:45pm On Feb 23, 2007
na wa oh
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by spongebob2(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2007
well i think it cool their is a special of this song to all african ladies i think it's over rated as well cool
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by aloibd(f): 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2007
I think my hips dont lie is better than the so called African Queen
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by felia(f): 8:29pm On May 03, 2007
aloibd:

I think my hips don't lie is better than the so called African Queen
i love hips don't lie.
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ATLANTA96(m): 11:05pm On May 22, 2007
ALL THE AJEGUNLE STILL BELIEVE THAT SHOWKEY IS STILL THE BEST,
BUT SOME AFRICAN CHINA FANS SAYS HE IS NOT,
SHOULD THIS TWO ACTIST BE COMPARED OR WHAT THEY TRYING TO SAY ABOUT THEM BOTH
PLS GUYS, HOW DO U SEE THIS,
I BELIEVE SHOWKEY IS GOOD ON HIS OWN PARK AND SHOULD
NOT BE COMPARED TO AFRICAN CHINA,
NA WAOO, A J CITY VS ORILE CHAMPION
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by ATLANTA96(m): 11:53pm On May 22, 2007
wink cheesy grin angry cool tongue
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by MP007(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2007
plz , its 2007, get this 2 face stuff outta here, get da steeping
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by febie(f): 7:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
;Dafrican queen is cool for guyz its iight but i'd prefer an african king
the songz hot tuface got his groove on so do I so ain't nothing bad about that
he just keeps on rocking  so its all good yall fo real smiley[tt][/tt][color=#000099]
Re: 'You Are My African Queen' lyrics (2face Idibia) by Pravina: 5:39pm On Jul 10, 2007
HI
I LOVE THIS SONG! EVEN MY 45 YEAR OLD FATHER LOVES THIS SONG grin. THE GIRL 2FACE SINGS ABOUT IS VERY LUCKY. IF ONLY ALL MEN WERE LIKE HIM THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE. I LOVE YOU 2FACE! FROM YOUR SOUTH-AFRICAN QUEEN, kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Download Your Free Naija Gospel Songs Here / New Music - Wizkid & Skales - It Wasn't Me (free Download) / OFFICIAL Request Naija Music Thread!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.