Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) (51665 Views)

Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) / Obituary Of Sholape Oladipupo Female Airforce Personnel Shot Dead By Her Lover / Chief Security Officer Murdered In Calabar, Cross River State (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by autonomous22: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
madridguy:
Dear ladies, Run very fast from an abusive relationship and thank God that you are still alive and seek happiness in him.

RIP

Like say she no cheat dis rubbish for happen ??
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
queencalipso:
Rest in peace girl, may the good lord grant you eternal rest. sad

Love and r/ship is not for the weak and feeble heart.. Kanu is a weak and defeated man that's why he killed her and tried to commit suicide. It will take him nothing but few days/weeks of pain to move on but he choose to take a life and condemn himself for life angry

But the girl no try. Anyway, the dead are innocent.
pretty lady.what a waste.d dude is gonna wish he wasn't born.but y was d girl dating other men?
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by rahman25: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
Some idiots will come online to say y d babe dey cheat d guy. What right do a guy have on a female who is just his girlfriend or fiancee? My answer is NONE. If you have not paid the babe's bride price you have no right over her. Whatever is going on between u two is just a game. If a girl ditched you Bros move on. You have no damn right to beat her. She is not your younger sister. The guy is just a big and big fool who deserved to die by gas chamber
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by mechanics(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2017
Respect dey military o, with her rank she was given a befitting burial, but the last moment they had it seems they were really in love but according to her parent they said they were no longer in love.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by lexy2014: 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Etizz:
it's not like am on the airman side oh, but ladies, if u know u are dating him, den stick to him.... u just can't keep playing with people's feelings, everyone react in different ways so u just don't know until u messed up.....

RIP sweetie
my brother I agree with u absolutely. what a mess

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:06pm On Mar 23, 2017
Two lessons here!
1. Run away from a jealous lover! The guy is heartless and at the same time weak!

2. Be faithful to your lover in a relationship! The lady was actually caught with the so called Corp member early in the morning which means they were together throughout the night. Not a rumour!

Unfaithfulness in a relationship can be dangerous most times!
RIP Pretty! Hope the escaped corper shan attended the burial?
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by DukeNija(m): 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

ur last sentence got me a one week ban when d news first broke out

It shouldn't get you a ban as we all have lessons to learn from this unfortunate incident.
This could have been avoided. She could have been faithful or leave the relationship and he could have moved on albeit painfully.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by DukeNija(m): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2017
doctorbabs:
All of the tribe, You cannot date your fellow Yoruba and let the ritualist married themselves. may her soul rest in peace.

Ode. Her killer is a Yoruba boy his mom is Igbo
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by queencalipso(f): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2017
lexy2014:
pretty lady.what a waste.d dude is gonna wish he wasn't born.but y was d girl dating other men?

Bcz she want to, bcz she's not his wife, bcz he doesn't own her, bcz what she thought was love wasn't after all, bcz she fell out of love and want to taste other water, bcz she want to explore other d!cks..

True she offended him but by killing her, he made her innocent.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by TinaAnita(f): 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Sometimes it's safer to remain single
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
queencalipso:

Bcz she want to, bcz she's not his wife, bcz he doesn't own her, bcz what she thought was love wasn't after all, bcz she fell out of love and want to taste other water, bcz she want to explore other d!cks..

True she offended him but by killing her, he made her innocent.
she was reckless in d way she wanted 2 taste other dicks. there's no justification 4 murder but u can't chase more than one rat at a time. this craving 4 other dicks has proved costly. seeing d mum in that pix is heartbreaking
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by joinnow: 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2017
Where is the reckless coward highly undisciplined air man that shot her.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by Homeboiy: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
tosyne2much:
And what was your comment that landed you in jail bro?

Just curious

sesrch for the thread where it was announced that the girl was shot by her bf

the first thread about her death n u will c the comnent
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by oruma19: 9:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
DukeNija:

Ode. Her killer is a Yoruba boy his mom is Igbo
what's happening on nairaland? I tried making comments on the discovery of Allah on a tree and could not comment because it is a Muslim thread. Y can't we ( non Muslims) comment on the thread when in the real sense, Muslims are the ones commenting the most on Christian threads. I don't understand oooo.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by JerryTemi(f): 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2017
when you stay on your own war,the will start talking trash, do you remember your age,your mates are married,as if you are competiting with those people that are married.Then when you try to give it a try the person will be doing any how and expect you to be loyal to him and watch him give you heartache all the name LOVE.my dear rest in peace and may God grant you enternal rest Amen.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by bountykiller: 10:12pm On Mar 23, 2017
christians are wicked a wicked christian killed the poor girl.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by Deepfreezer(m): 10:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
So people cant air their views on nairaland without getting banned?
RIP to the dead. Lesson to cheaters
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by DukeNija(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
oruma19:
what's happening on nairaland? I tried making comments on the discovery of Allah on a tree and could not comment because it is a Muslim thread. Y can't we ( non Muslims) comment on the thread when in the real sense, Muslims are the ones commenting the most on Christian threads. I don't understand oooo.

Well I guess the mods are trying to avoid a religious free for all on nairaland. Christians are more tolerant so let's leave it that way.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by tosyne2much(m): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2017
Homeboiy:

sesrch for the thread where it was announced that the girl was shot by her bf

the first thread about her death n u will c the comnent
I have seen it... Baba you sef fcck up ooo... You no suppose make that kind comment for front page now cos e go attract ban
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by Banyami(m): 11:47pm On Mar 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by dikamzy(m): 4:41am On Mar 24, 2017
d@ guy is very stupid!
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by tete7000(m): 6:02am On Mar 24, 2017
queencalipso:

By the dead is innocent, it mean that whatever her offence is, she does not deserve to die..

She cheated on him, not only that she had the courage to sleep with a man in same barrack they both live. That's very wrong.

Am not against her cheating bcz he doesn't own her. She has the right to sleep with who so ever she please but throwing it to his face is wrong except they were no longer together.

But does she deserve to die? Absolutely NO! What right does he have to kill her? Who made him the judge and the jury?

My only annoyance is that he may stay alive for few yrs feeding from our tax money.. He should be sentenced without fair trial just like he did her.

She deserves justice..

But is death sentence really a punishment? I don't think so. The dead are freed from pain. Life sentence ensures people live in captivity and have a life-time of regret. Besides, it gives them chance to think, be remorseful and repent if they desire. God doesn't want the death of a sinner, rather he wants all to come to repentance. Heaven rejoices for every sinner that repents. Hence I am an advocate of abolishment of death sentence as a form of punishment. I really never consider it a punishment even.

Regarding the woman, I don't even believe someone you havent married can 'cheat' on you. Sincerely my belief is that two people who engage in premarital sex violate God's law, lower mutual moral standards and when they don't eventually marry, have ended up cheating on their future spouses. No one as far as I am concerned has a right to say another who has not married him/her cheats on him/her. Marriage, a permanent covenant of mutual self-giving is the only ground upon which infidelity can be argued. Outside marriage, people are simply in an open-ended relationship. In that case, if he/she has slept with you, then he/she can sleep with another. How people expect fidelity from a casual sex partner is what still baffles me. Can one who really gives you free sex without marital commitment be really faithful? I doubt. Is there even any moral justification to demand faithfulness from a sex partner you aren't married to? It sounds to me like an illusion.
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by Doctorfitz: 6:23am On Mar 24, 2017
JerryTemi:
when you stay on your own war,the will start talking trash, do you remember your age,your mates are married,as if you are competiting with those people that are married.Then when you try to give it a try the person will be doing any how and expect you to be loyal to him and watch him give you heartache all the name LOVE.my dear rest in peace and may God grant you enternal rest Amen.

Buh I've tried and I'm still trying. U just don't want to listen. Y
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by oruma19: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2017
DukeNija:

Well I guess the mods are trying to avoid a religious free for all on nairaland. Christians are more tolerant so let's leave it that way.
pls lalasticlala we beg u in the name of Jesus that we serve, u cannot close the Muslim page to non Muslims and open the Christian page to non Christians. If u like ban me, I v said that this division u pple are causing in this zoo called Nigeria u will reap the result. It's either u open all the sections to everybody or u close the Christian side from Muslims. Are the Muslims superior to Christians? What's all dis rubbish sef ? We are all Nigerians guided by a single Constitution. Don't make it look like the Christian religion shuld be reduced to nothing by allowing any idiot to make comments. Thus was how Muslims ridiculed Apostle suleman on this platform whereas u cant talk abt their sultan Luke that without seeing violence. Open it now so we can comment or close the Christian section to Muslims too. End of story. If u ban me , I will campaign against u through all social media available and make sure I fall this ur nairaland. Try me if u think I am joking. All Christians will leave u and ur Muslim brothers in this ur nairaland and let's see weda u will make money again from traffic. better do the needful now. As a matter of fact. Just close Christian news to Muslims the exact way u did for the Muslims. Chikena.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by Homeboiy: 8:04am On Mar 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
I have seen it... Baba you sef fcck up ooo... You no suppose make that kind comment for front page now cos e go attract ban

well its true sha

I got about 50mentions because of that comment n I was banned
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by noah24(m): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2017
If u cant stay faithful to ur man... Dnt date at all..

ExAngel007:
SAD
May God never let me encounter such jealous lover.
Rest in peace dear
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by DamiAbandry: 9:23am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by ceaser: 2:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Dont mind me jare, l am so pissed off and pained as if the girl is my sister, how can the idi.ot kill her, even if she is sleeping with different men, who cares, can't he walk away?... why pull your trigger on the girl you once kissed, loved and slept with, that is not good, the guy should be sent to the stakes and gunned down, it is an eye for an eye, useless , barbaric & wicked officer angry angry

While you are at it, the same vehemence you show here will be needed in the link below, for obvious reasons.

https://www.nairaland.com/3697964/indian-woman-kills-husband-puts
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by empiregalaxy(m): 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Rip gallantEF
Re: Burial Of Sholape Oladipupo, The Air Force Officer Murdered By Her Lover (Pic) by AngelicBeing: 6:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
ceaser:

While you are at it, the same vehemence you shown here will be needed in the link below, for some balance.

https://www.nairaland.com/3697964/indian-woman-kills-husband-puts
Both killers deserves to be killed as well, l have no pity for wicked killers.. QED angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tout Jumps Into River To Escape Mob Action After Accident. See What Happened. / Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos / Owerri DPO Punches #EndSARS Protester And Threatens To Shoot Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.