Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,699 members, 7,805,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Gov. Fayose Eating At The Road Side - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Fayose Eating At The Road Side (355 Views)

Governor Abubakar Sani Bello Eating At A Joint (Photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo) / "My Name Is Peter The Rock, You Hit Me, You Die, I Hit You, You Die - Gov Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose Eating At The Road Side by Lara24(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2017

The outspoken Ekiti State Governor and the Chairman of PDP Governors Forum, Ayodele Fayose, has been pictured on the roadside doing the unthinkable to the surprise of his aides.

For more photos and more details click here
http://gemnaija.com.ng/2017/03/23/gov-fayose-ekiti-state-governor-spotted-unthinkable-roadside-photos/
Re: Gov. Fayose Eating At The Road Side by BlackDBagba: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2017
Just human after all. I can't wait to vote for you in 2019 grin
Re: Gov. Fayose Eating At The Road Side by queencalipso(f): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
The man be like, being a governor does not stop me from eating my local food in a local way...

Identifying with the poor which may probably be his root.

(1) (Reply)

: Wole Soyinka To Officiate In Boxing Match Between Tinubu And Holyfield / When Will Action Be Taken? / APC Cry Foul - Anambra LG 'transition Committee' Shall Not Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.