Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,368 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

“my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” (19900 Views)

The Woman My Husband Impregnated Is My Elder Sister / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / My Guy Has Lost Interest In Sex Since Our Baby's Birth. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by Surd2121(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
41 - 24 = 17

She got married to Mr Edwin Mgbenka at age 17 lipsrsealed
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by mayortm001(m): 10:17pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nwoke ahu bu Ekwensu
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by LordXaaan: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
Jabioro:
Laugh dey scatter my belly, I no fit read am finished.. the woman very funny. you are accusing the of wrong deed to god at the same time praise court not to grant him the dissolution to the marriage..
What could be tickling your fancy in this case? You be mad man?

1 Like

Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
OmoIgala:
Igbos ehhh ...... 3 gbosa for una in the crime department.
this is a domestic dispute and not a crime .
customary court is only for domestic issues .
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 23, 2017
LeView1:
“She was told not to back the baby but immediately after the surgery, she backed him and the baby died on her back, ” he said

I believe the husbands versions of events.

If all she said was true why would she endure 24yrs and still fight against the divorce? I think she has a plan to kill him. The only reason she wants to be married to him is so that another woman won't reap what she feels she sowed.

Don't rush to judge.

I can be a chauvinist, but trust me, the woman sounds credible.

The man as you can see, is very rich and would attract all manner of women. I don't support the stance of American divorce where a woman takes 50% or even more of your property.

But it's hard for the woman to let go after it seems she was with him through thick and thin, yet she's discarded like toilet paper when things are now rosy.
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by elmagnifico411(m): 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2017
That Igando needs sanctification. The area is filled with terrible people. If its not about boyfriends and girlfriends pouring acid on themselves, it will be about husbands and wives digging early graves and the likes. If anyone in here has been planning on relocating to igando, please do not relocate! Your life will never remain the same.
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by Alphyno: 12:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Marriages of nowadays just dey always crash like MMM... angry angry angry

Why
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by Nobody: 1:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Share the assets and let them go their way. Those ones are victims of personality disorders that cant be redeemed. They need to find new partners.
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by logica(m): 2:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Sisqoman:
Only God know who is telling the truth.
If logic hasn't revealed who to you, God will not.
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by bountykiller: 3:01am On Mar 24, 2017
their women marry for money,na dem dem
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by bountykiller: 3:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Surd2121:
41 - 24 = 17

She got married to Mr Edwin Mgbenka at age 17 lipsrsealed
thank God say no be muslim
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by bountykiller: 3:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Igbos
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by TonySpike: 5:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Dawn, this woman got married at the age of 17. No wonder!
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by aspirebig: 6:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Most girls these days are not loyal and submissive
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by Tonero231: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Islie:

Since lifes are being threatened, the magistrate should do the needful.

http://punchng.com/my-husband-killed-our-baby-impregnated-two-married-women/

Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by SonofaPrincipal: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by fineboynl(m): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2017
the woman/devil is a lier
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by DJdontkill: 11:39am On Mar 24, 2017
Igbo will hang on your neck
Re: “my Husband Killed Our Baby, Impregnated Two Married Women” by nuelyoyo(m): 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2017
soberdrunk:
Judges dey try sha!!! You will just be hearing different stories, sometimes when i read all these marriage tales i suddenly realize that having gulder, menthol sticks, nairaland and dstv as my official girlfriend isnt that bad grin
am telling my brother. Though it's good to have a soulmate that you can relate with. But when so much drama comes with it, u would want to be alone. I think the problem isn't with being in a relationship, it's being in a wrong relationship that is the problem.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Miss Virginity / My Mother Is Trying To Turn Me Against My Father. / Steps In Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.