Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem (772 Views)

50 Cent Saga: How Charley Boy Betrayed Me- Eedris Abdulkareem / I Made Way For People Like Wizkid And Davido - Eedris Abdulkareem As He Performs / Open Letter To Eedris Abdulkareem By Kola Onifoto, Naval Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem by TheHerald: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2017
Controversial rapper, Eedris Abdulkareem has said that more recent artistes like Don Jazzy are making a lot of money because of sacrifices older artistes like himself made.

In an interview with Hip TV, Abdulkareem said the Mavins boss was stranded in London, but only became successful as soon as he came back to Nigeria.

“Without the old artistes, the new artistes won’t make money, because we fought for the life that they are living right now.

“We put food on their table because of what we fought for, and we are very happy, and that’s why we are legends, you understand. But if anyone of them tries to disrespect, we will put them back to where they belong.

“All of them, from Don Jazzy and all of them, they lived in London, how come the British government never gave them opportunity, they had to come to Nigeria because we made it happen,” he said.
Read more at http://www.herald.ng/don-jazzy-making-money-eedris-abdulkareem/#3rEtxze2MyYC2b7J.99
Re: ‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem by Angeleena(m): 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2017
swerve jejely..
Re: ‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem by chriskosherbal(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2017
Well all said and done....Don Jazzy is a great man and he has paid his dues.
Re: ‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem by veinless(f): 6:02pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: ‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem by tribalistseun: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Eldris is about to go mad again in this 2017, he must be delivered this year.

Re: ‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem by IamAirforce1: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
I didn't just read that cheesy
Re: ‘don Jazzy Is Making Money Because Of Me’ – Eedris Abdulkareem by Kobicove(m): 5:07am On Mar 24, 2017
Attention seeker! undecided

(1) (Reply)

On Mercy Aigbe's Marital Woes........... / Tboss Finally Talks About Relationship With Dino Melaye / Nigerian Lady Narrates How She Saved Her Cheating Boss From Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.