Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. (770 Views)

What Is Light? / The Anatomy (framework) Of Discipline / How Can Someone Derive Theoretical Framework Of Analysis That... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
After many years of pondering on the nature of our body from infancy to adulthood, I often wonder how the Information from our DNA are decoded, read and perfectly followed by our organism in order to grow to our unique morphology.

My research was based on Science, but our science at the level of its advancement has not evolved to the point that it could answer the puzzle, I had to put science aside and align my energy centers to the cosmic grid and download data from Source Field. I was startled to realize the true nature of the framework of our blueprint. This photonic nature of our blueprint is made up of plasma which we could call Ether. So, we have an etheric body which the physical body grows upon, to become our mature and unique self. I do not understand how this works, but it looks like the skeletal woodworks of a mud house, before the soil is casted on it.

The frame work of our blueprint, which the organism decodes and grows upon, given that physical and environmental parameters are perfect, to its unique genetical shape, is LIGHT. This photonic network of plasma is the framework that the body is shaped and it does connote to earlier research I have conducted to the conclusion that Light is the basic foundation of all existence, which came to be, as a result of magnetic resonance and sound, which was produced at the beginning.

I was pondering on the true nature of light when it dawned on me, that Light has capability of unlimited memory, I then rushed to the computer to research the possibility that Light or Photon has memory. The result of the research is startling. As at this minute, scientists in China have produced a Super-Computer that uses Light on its processing Chips and it has capacity of unlimited memory. There are also researches from leading scientists on how to replace our current memory chips with photon-based chips for unlimited memory.

My deduction is very simple. Our daily experiences, are recorded using the feedback loop. Research has shown that Space and of-course void is not truly empty, but has waves/particles at quantum level vibrating at speed of light, which is why we see nothing. So the interactivity between our blueprint framework, which is photonic or ethereal is permanently and continuously recording our interactions with space and our experiences as we go through life on a daily basis is captured by ether or plasma through our etheric body and this light body, the etheric body, constantly interacts with the space around us, uploading and downloading data between us, and our surroundings, and also our experiences. It uploads such data on our source field and the Akashic Records.

As you go through life around daily, life is also going through you, and in fact life defines you, so remember, that no one else holds the key to your happiness and sorrows, what you upload on the cosmic grid, you will eventually be affected by the dynamics of its download back to your etheric body, and your physicality will be affected by the result of your own daily programming of your life and of-course of the environment.

Even as you go through life, life is going through you, and as you change, life changes. You are the programmer of your life, do not allow others to choose your scripts, code your scripts based on what you want the results to reflect.

2 Likes

Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 23, 2017
following
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Goddys(m): 8:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2017
Goddys:
How do I tap from the energy in the 'empty space' to harness my personal and inner development. How did you align your energy centre to the source grid?
Start with daily Practice of meditation and breathing techniques, 20 minutes is not too much time to stay silent and tune inwards. When you have mastered that, and learn to quieten your mind, we will start dealing with sound vibrations and resonance to any frequencies you want to tune to. The heart (cosmic heart) selects the frequency, the brain (mind) tunes in and your soul takes you there. It is a gradual process.

1 Like

Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by 4FcukCop: 10:22pm On Mar 23, 2017
@billyonaire another brilliant sense making Bros! On a other note, does this explain why sometimes we dont choose the dream that auto-play when we sleep?
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
4FcukCop:
@billyonaire another brilliant sense making Bros! On a other note, does this explain why sometimes we dont choose the dream that auto-play when we sleep?

There are different types of dreams, some of which could be lucid, but I think the type that you are referring to is the type of peer-review mechanism where effect of that, which we think of could interplay or play a previous events from the archives (Akashic Record). In such case, there is a vital lesson that life is trying to teach you, to escape a present predicament you have in real life. Lets say, you have financial lack, and there is an old friend of yours that owed you some money which you have forgotten. Then when you are asleep, you dreamt of playing football with that friend of yours and along the line you got wounded in the field of play, and your friend stands there watching you. Then you wake up. Now, you can interprete the dream that you are in distress and your friend is there staring at you. Then......Immediately, you remember that he actually owes you money. If you are smart enough, you will decode the dream and call up your friend and ask to pay back your loan. But a mystic will take it a step further, a mystic will interact directly with the friend, soul to soul and demands that he wires the money to his account next day before 12 noon. And then before 12 noon, the alert will sound. That is why we are on this journey, you don't have to make the calls, lets control our world as Gods that we are. So, stay on the journey and make sure you make the money too. Balance materialism with spirituality, for materialism without spirituality is egotism, and sadness is the order of such people. Also, spirituality without materialism is madness, I am not going that route, we must balance both and be Champions, the men wey sabi. LOL, Welcome to my world.

3 Likes

Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Goddys(m): 10:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2017
Another thrilling piece. For a long time now, i haven't had the leisure to sit down and mediate. The environment never cease to calm, the mind never cease to ponder. Everything around me is just a distraction. Not to talk of the hurdles that comes with each day.. What do you advice i do Billyonaire? I think I'm losing it.
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 25, 2017
HenryDion:
Another thrilling piece. For a long time now, i haven't had the leisure to sit down and mediate. The environment never cease to calm, the mind never cease to ponder. Everything around me is just a distraction. Not to talk of the hurdles that comes with each day.. What do you advice i do Billyonaire? I think I'm losing it.
You are not, you are doing great. The fact that you even remember that you havent had time to meditate is an indication that you know something is missing. The challenge is always how we must thrive to be very successful materially while maintaining optimum connection to Source. There you go, that is the major reason you have to work with time in the lower universe where duality is order of the day. Spiritual or material ? Personally, I chase both with equal strength, but if something is to suffer neglect, it has to be materialism, cos each time I win, I buy myself a trophy, and when I go deep on spirituality, I set a new material goal and I pursue it based on the knowledge of spiritual, and I keep winning. Remember this word; Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God, and all other things shall be added unto you". The recently, I balanced the equation with "The Kingdom of God suffereth Violence and the violent take it by force".

I dont think the Creative Source made that statement, but whether it came from the bloodlines of the ANunaki, I dont give a shiit, I pursue money as if there is no tomorrow, yet I stay grounded on the readings and researches. For me, if I am not here now, I should be in some nice bar having a nice time, but I choose to stay here now, I cant say where I will be in the next 1 hour, some pretty angel might just drive me out and show me the beauty of Victoria Island clubs and I will be lost in ecstacy, but what, when I get back home, no matter the anointing on any angel, I will take a cool shower, walk into the penthouse and meditate to up my personal magnetism and gain insight on the day's experience. This is the life of great thinkers. Let the world wonder how you live so free without boundaries and judgment of sin. We are God, we are. So make time to tune into your universe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 1:11am On Mar 25, 2017
Billyonaire:
You are not, you are doing great. The fact that you even remember that you havent had time to meditate is an indication that you know something is missing. The challenge is always how we must thrive to be very successful materially while maintaining optimum connection to Source. There you go, that is the major reason you have to work with time in the lower universe where duality is order of the day. Spiritual or material ? Personally, I chase both with equal strength, but if something is to suffer neglect, it has to be materialism, cos each time I win, I buy myself a trophy, and when I go deep on spirituality, I set a new material goal and I pursue it based on the knowledge of spiritual, and I keep winning. Remember this word; Seek Ye First the Kingdom of God, and all other things shall be added unto you". The recently, I balanced the equation with "The Kingdom of God suffereth Violence and the violent take it by force".

I dont think the Creative Source made that statement, but whether it came from the bloodlines of the ANunaki, I dont give a shiit, I pursue money as if there is no tomorrow, yet I stay grounded on the readings and researches. For me, if I am not here now, I should be in some nice bar having a nice time, but I choose to stay here now, I cant say where I will be in the next 1 hour, some pretty angel might just drive me out and show me the beauty of Victoria Island clubs and I will be lost in ecstacy, but what, when I get back home, no matter the anointing on any angel, I will take a cool shower, walk into the penthouse and meditate to up my personal magnetism and gain insight on the day's experience. This is the life of great thinkers. Let the world wonder how you live so free without boundaries and judgment of sin. We are God, we are. So make time to tune into your universe.

Thanks Billy..

Feeling renewed already. I'm gonna plan and stick to my mediation schedule, can't afford feeling bad because of my negligence. Expecting more piece from you. See ya' smiley
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2017
can u create a timetable for those that are willing to learn on how to go about the daily meditation n what to focus ur mind on while at it
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
nokiaba3:
can u create a timetable for those that are willing to learn on how to go about the daily meditation n what to focus ur mind on while at it
Nope, I will not do that. The reason is simple. The journey is an individual thing. Whenever you are the ready, the Master will always be there. Your Life, Your God, Your Journey.
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by narrowpathy(m): 6:58am On Mar 27, 2017
Dear Mr Billioynaire permit me to deviate form the topic. I've followed your threads on spirituality and I'm also a seeker of knowledge. How ever I've been researching on Numerology which is the study of Numbers and alphabets and how they influence a soul on this plane based on the vibration of their given name. What do you have to say about this
Re: The Framework Of Our Blueprint Is Light, And Light Is Unlimited Memory Storage. by Darevofpeace(m): 11:15am On Apr 24, 2019
narrowpathy:
Dear Mr Billioynaire permit me to deviate form the topic. I've followed your threads on spirituality and I'm also a seeker of knowledge. How ever I've been researching on Numerology which is the study of Numbers and alphabets and how they influence a soul on this plane based on the vibration of their given name. What do you have to say about this
Check out all my article's on Angelic interpretation's of number 1-12 you can apply it to the month's of the year thou.You can add me up on WhatsApp 08141731882.I go by the name 'Darevofpeace'

(1) (Reply)

Jamb 2017/ 2018 Syllabus / Lautech ODL / UNILAG Postgraduate Form. Do It Yourself Or...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.