Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

My YouTube & Twitch Channel - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / My YouTube & Twitch Channel (55735 Views)

Twitch Suspends Gamer Carl Reimer After Shooting Gun / Top Twitch Streamers Earn $50,000 Per Hour Playing Games / Twitch Gamer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Ayomideen(m): 11:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
cao:

Thanks. I used to play FIFA & I only buy the even years, but I didn't get FIFA 16. Waiting for FIFA 18.

ohh ok
hope m nuh prying too much o,buh y do u buy only d even years ,m juss being over inquisitive
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ayomideen:

ohh ok
hope m nuh prying too much o,buh y do u buy only d even years ,m juss being over inquisitive
There's no point wasting my money buying it every year, it's essentially the same game with minor improvements & a different soundtrack. It never carries over any of your progress from the previous year, and you only really notice real improvements when you buy it every other year.

2 Likes

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Ayomideen(m): 2:40am On Apr 24, 2017
cao:

There's no point wasting my money buying it every year, it's essentially the same game with minor improvements & a different soundtrack. It never carries over any of your progress from the previous year, and you only really notice real improvements when you buy it every other year.

true
I totally agree with that

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 01, 2017
Gone are the days when u always got served in less than 8secs.

Now you are just kicking a$$ with ur theories of using a healer and tank in ur team wink

Here u just dey form pro with junkrat

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:17pm On May 01, 2017
Silkmoth:
Gone are the days when u always got served in less than 8secs.

Now you are just kicking a$$ with ur theories of using a healer and tank in ur team wink

Here u just dey form pro with junkrat

See how I just disgrace myself by mistakenly deleting the video, I was trying to take it off a playlist, na so touch interface just finish me. Reuploading it, will post the new link.

2 Likes

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 01, 2017
D playthroughs just dey favour ur team nowadays. With u, winning best player of the game. It's good oh
cao:
Here's the reuploaded link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05dPIctCz9I
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
Silkmoth:
D playthroughs just dey favour ur team nowadays. With u, winning best player of the game. It's good oh
Sometimes, na nonsense way we dey play, in the Roadkill video I just dey play rubbish, then the riptire quadruple kill happened. I remember saying "yup, I'm done, I don't need to do anything again".
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 11:03pm On May 01, 2017
cao:

Sometimes, na nonsense way we dey play, in the Roadkill video I just dey play rubbish, then the riptire quadruple kill happened. I remember saying "yup, I'm done, I don't need to do anything again".

Playing the rubbish took skill grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsGuN1Zv1vA

And gutz! grin
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 5:10pm On May 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_IfyZ6H6lA

Don't know why I couldn't stop laughing. I was going to post this earlier, but I'm a n00b on Adobe Premiere Pro, so here it is today. Plus, I had to rest my voice yesterday, after all the talking and shouting I did at BAFTA Guru Live event I attended on the weekend.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 09, 2017
The way u laugh is no different from junkrat's!
Never knew voice-overs to be this interesting.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:48pm On May 10, 2017
The struggle is real, I sound like a complete crazy person. grin

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 10, 2017
cao:
The struggle is real, I sound like a complete crazy person. grin

You did mention going to the baftas and loosing ur voice as a result!
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 4:38pm On May 10, 2017
Silkmoth:

You did mention going to the baftas and loosing ur voice as a result!
We were shouting at the top of our lungs to talk to each other during the opening and closing events, I've no idea why... The music wasn't even loud sef, we overpowered the bloody thing, so it got turned off after 30 minutes.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 4:42pm On May 10, 2017
I'll also put up a link of the BAFTA Guru event podcast here (and the YT video), when it becomes available. The speakers really made some useful points.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2017
Oh pls do!

grin

cao:
I'll also put up a link of the BAFTA Guru event podcast here (and the YT video), when it becomes available. The speakers really made some useful points.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:29pm On May 10, 2017
Closed my eyes yesterday and booked tickets for EGX in Birmingham in September. You should see the cry I had to hold after I paid for the upcoming hotel bill. Na oats I go just dey chop because of it. Darnit Jodie! For giving good advice, but it costs money... cry

3 Likes

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by nelsonebby(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2017
cao:
Closed my eyes yesterday and booked tickets for EGX in Birmingham in September. You should see the cry I had to hold after I paid for the upcoming hotel bill. Na oats I go just dey chop because of it. Darnit Jodie! For giving good advice, but it costs money... cry

your games are wack

metal gear solid or nothing grin

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 10:39pm On May 10, 2017
nelsonebby:

your games are wack

metal gear solid or nothing grin
Guy, learn how to clapback properly. Don't come at me with wack flow. grin
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:32pm On May 18, 2017
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:34pm On May 18, 2017
If all goes well, I'll be doing Tales from Borderlands live stream this weekend. This is a Telltale game, which means I'll probably get into it and end up doing the whole bloody season.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by HyDef(m): 4:14pm On May 18, 2017
cao:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYhOEH-YkR8

Very impressive killstreak. Nicely done, nicely done.

Who's your favourite character in the game?
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 4:39pm On May 18, 2017
HyDef:

Very impressive killstreak. Nicely done, nicely done.

Who's your favourite character in the game?
I really lean towards Junkrat. His manic nature and gameplay really appeals to the supervillain in me. Watching truly talented Junkrat players is a gift.

1 Like

Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 7:12pm On May 18, 2017
cao:

I really lean towards Junkrat. His manic nature and gameplay really appeals to the supervillain in me. Watching truly talented Junkrat players is a gift.
Junkrat, the guy with those annoying bombs? Haha, that's good for you!
As for me, I stick with Mei. Always have ever since I laid my eyes on her. I've never EVER gotten a POTG with her, though... or with anyone else, for that matter.
I gotta get gud.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 7:47pm On May 18, 2017
veeflamesnl:

Junkrat, the guy with those annoying bombs? Haha, that's good for you!
As for me, I stick with Mei. Always have ever since I laid my eyes on her. I've never EVER gotten a POTG with her, though... or with anyone else, for that matter.
I gotta get gud.
Ah...Mei is Bae crew. I've seen some badass Mei PotGs, usually with her ultimate. Mei actually annoys me thanks to folks trolling with her, usually on my own team sef. Or if you've seen my just let me virtually kill you video - a no limit arcade match on Hanamura against 5 Meis & a Genji, then turned into 6 Meis...Na so they just frustrate us finish, we lost the match like some n00bs. Although, I did get the PotG with my Junkrat in that video, even after all the frustration. A good Mei can eff up your day, while a bad Mei* can make you feel like a deity.

*like the one in my laughing video.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 8:22pm On May 18, 2017
cao:

Ah...Mei is Bae crew. I've seen some badass Mei PotGs, usually with her ultimate. Mei actually annoys me thanks to folks trolling with her, usually on my own team sef. Or if you've seen my just let me virtually kill you video - a no limit arcade match on Hanamura against 5 Meis & a Genji, then turned into 6 Meis...Na so they just frustrate us finish, we lost the match like some n00bs. Although, I did get the PotG with my Junkrat in that video, even after all the frustration. A good Mei can eff up your day, while a bad Mei* can make you feel like a deity.

*like the one in my laughing video.
Haha! Ironic as it is, I know how deadly Mei can be. I remember I played a match with an enemy Mei.. not only did we lose the match rather quickly, that Mei easily got the PotG. Good Lord, I was super salty! Not to mention I used Mei before that match and then proceeded to use Widowmaker. Christ! cheesy
I mean, I play OW with my friends and they easily get PotGs using other characters (I'm kinda sick of seeing D. Va get PotG all the time lol)... and end up in that voting shtick after the match like 95% of the time. Like I said earlier, I gotta get gud but man. It gets kinda depressing at some point lel.
I may just have to watch some YouTube videos about skilled Mei gameplay. Or maybe I should stop playing with skilled friends...? tongue
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 8:37pm On May 18, 2017
veeflamesnl:

Haha! Ironic as it is, I know how deadly Mei can be. I remember I played a match with an enemy Mei.. not only did we lose the match rather quickly, that Mei easily got the PotG. Good Lord, I was super salty! Not to mention I used Mei before that match and then proceeded to use Widowmaker. Christ! cheesy
I mean, I play OW with my friends and they easily get PotGs using other characters (I'm kinda sick of seeing D. Va get PotG all the time lol)... and end up in that voting shtick after the match like 95% of the time. Like I said earlier, I gotta get gud but man. It gets kinda depressing at some point lel.
I may just have to watch some YouTube videos about skilled Mei gameplay. Or maybe I should stop playing with skilled friends...? tongue
Try using training mode with Hard bots, don't bother with easy or normal. Or simply just keep playing. I usually play by myself, sometimes with friends when they're not living in comp (yes, I'm calling you out fetishwap - he don enter silver sef & he got this game after I did). If you can, watch your own gameplay sef and look at bits where you can improve.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by veeflamesnl: 2:25am On May 19, 2017
cao:

Try using training mode with Hard bots, don't bother with easy or normal. Or simply just keep playing. I usually play by myself, sometimes with friends when they're not living in comp (yes, I'm calling you out fetishwap - he don enter silver sef & he got this game after I did). If you can, watch your own gameplay sef and look at bits where you can improve.
Great pieces of advice. I wasn't even aware that you could change the difficulty of those bots in Training Mode. That's good to know.
And yeah, I'll probably play by myself next time. If I'm playing with similarly skilled players the chances of me getting a PotG once and for all may or may not skyrocket. We'll see...
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:41am On May 19, 2017
veeflamesnl:

Great pieces of advice. I wasn't even aware that you could change the difficulty of those bots in Training Mode. That's good to know.
And yeah, I'll probably play by myself next time. If I'm playing with similarly skilled players the chances of me getting a PotG once and for all may or may not skyrocket. We'll see...
If my aiming impaired butt can get PotG*, then you can. You have to choose from the training option from the main menu, if you select the one that's part of the play menu** it puts you into a default queue (usually ends up being easy mode). Or is it the other way around? Too lazy to check.

*yes, I've even gotten a bunch of them without using the ultimate. So yes you can.
**as in main menu > play > training
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 2:59pm On May 20, 2017
Getting ready to live stream Tales from the Borderlands, let's hope it doesn't take me the usual 3-10 minutes for me to post the link. Plus, my laptop's acting a tad weird with my Wi-Fi, shouldn't affect the stream, but may affect me trying to link it. We'll see. I guess I should just CC Silkmoth, since he's usually links it quicker than I do.
Re: My YouTube & Twitch Channel by cao(f): 3:49pm On May 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Millionaires Club Football Pool / Video Games That Killed People In Real Life (Photos, Video) / Football Manager Handheld 14 (Android)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.