Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,894 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER (4159 Views)

BBNAIJA: KIDDWAYA I Will Buy Nengi A Diamond Ring But Get Wathoni Pregnant (WOW) / Victoria Kimani Slams Tiwa Savage For Showing Off Her New Car / 'I Am Not In My 20s' - Timaya Shades Davido For Showing Off Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by breeze123(f): 5:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Let me do small Amebo here.

Celebrities and their fake/flamboyant lifestyle everywhere. And my fellow naija babes will just be copying their fake life instead of being their real self.

She was lashed for showing off 11m Engagement Ring given to her by husband Churchill but still using UBER. I thought about it carefully after watching the video and I discovered her actions doesn't make sense.
I stumbled upon the video while watching his clip about Linda/Laura Ikeji and I decided to share. Well let's say am dat bae who likes to smile.

Nobody should just fire me oooo.....lemme go and buy Vanilla ice-cream and watch what Nigerians will say about this first.

Watch;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fT8CP7BJzOs

Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by wordbank(m): 6:28pm On Mar 23, 2017
Who d ring epp
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by goldbim(f): 8:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Won't really blame her...The ring is the trophy/prize of the beatings she got from bros churchhill. lipsrsealed just saying tho.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by PhilAmadeus: 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2017
Shuu..shuperu someone cannor play with u...so someone cannor show off Engagement Ring in peace again?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by cr7lomo: 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
Jay z sometimes uses the NY sub train...even the mayor of NY...Nigerians and their shallow mentality...smh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by rickkychidex111(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
cr7lomo:
Jay z sometimes uses the NY sub train...even the mayor of NY...Nigerians and their shallow mentality...smh

This Oga how can you compare Oyibo Train to Uber. That's wickedness. Jay Z & Tonto Dike is totally different my brother. Call a spade a spade.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by breeze123(f): 8:00am On Mar 25, 2017
wordbank:
Who d ring epp

Nobody oo except herself.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by breeze123(f): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2017
goldbim:
Won't really blame her...The ring is the trophy/prize of the beatings she got from bros churchhill. lipsrsealed just saying tho.

U have talk ya mind. grin But y will dat Churchill bobo will be beating a fine bae like dat. Dats bad no matter wat.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by goldbim(f): 8:21am On Mar 25, 2017
breeze123:

U have talk ya mind. grin But y will dat Churchill bobo will be beating a fine bae like dat. Dats bad no matter wat.
That is why some people are animals in human skin..the more they inflict pains on their victim,the happier they are.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by Finale: 10:39am On Mar 25, 2017
That is to prove to him that she wasn't after his money. the fact that she uses uber does not mean that she can't afford a car of her choice. its never easy to b a victim of domestic violence. pls leave her to enjoy the grace n breath of life God has given her. Thank God she came out strong.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by breeze123(f): 6:03pm On Mar 29, 2017
goldbim:
That is why some people are animals in human skin..the more they inflict pains on their victim,the happier they are.

Yeah that's true. I concur in Timaya's voice

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by breeze123(f): 6:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Finale:
That is to prove to him that she wasn't after his money. the fact that she uses uber does not mean that she can't afford a car of her choice. its never easy to b a victim of domestic violence. pls leave her to enjoy the grace n breath of life God has given her. Thank God she came out strong.

Well truly said. Am not in support of domestic violence either, don't get me wrong. U and I are not in her mind and am a lady, we women always have one/two things in mind before we follow a man thereby agree to be in a relationship. Every woman likes money so don't get it twisted. It's just the level at which some people can undergo some risk all because of money that makes us different.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by Finale: 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
@breeze123. well said. Yes there is always a level to every tolerance. kudos to u
Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by hedonistic: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2017
rickkychidex111:

This Oga how can you compare Oyibo Train to Uber. That's wickedness. Jay Z & Tonto Dike is totally different my brother. Call a spade a spade.

So what is wrong or degrading about using uber? You think it's for poor people or what? I'm sure you've never used uber and have no idea what it is or how it works.

You think say na kabukabu japopy be uber?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Lashed For Showing Off 11m Engagement Ring But Still Using UBER by breeze123(f): 11:19am On May 03, 2017
hedonistic:

So what is wrong or degrading about using uber? You think it's for poor people or what? I'm sure you've never used uber and have no idea what it is or how it works.

You think say na kabukabu japopy be uber?

Been out of Lagos but am back now.

Hmmmmm no one is degrading UBER here, read what I wrote again. One cannot compare Trains to Uber. And for you to know..i use Uber once in a while when too tired to drive long distance as I don't have a driver.

Meanwhike the guy joked about her wearing 11m ring cos she did Shankara with it and she still uses Uber. And in her case she's a CELEBRITY married to a big dude. So do the Maths.
As for me, i can't wear 11m ring on my fingers and use UBER, its better my hubby use that money to get me a sweet ride and get me a driver and also get me a cheap Engagement ring, i don't care. Happiness & Peace of mind matters most. I don't like show-offs.

When my sister did her birthday at 4points Hotel Lagos Island, it was a 2014 Ford Explorer Uber SUV that transported some of her friends. (pick/drop). UBER isn't meant for everybody. Take it or leave it. Presently Nigerians are even abusing it. Anything new that comes into Naija, Nigerians will always abuse it.

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Akpororo Commits Suicide After Nigeria Lose To Algeria / Your So Called Savior Jesus Christ Was Crucified By Black Romans / Meet Prince’ Sister Who Is Married To 77yr Old Billionaire Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.