Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (69958 Views)

What Will You Do If U Find Urself In This Situation? (Photo) / What Will You Do In This Situation? (photo) / What Would You Do If You Find Yourself In This Kind Of Situation- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
not really. Today is saturday so I was sleeping all day. What's Story?

Huh? Good for you. Get as much rest as you can. Lol, so you want me to stalk you? OK, I'll try saying "hi" every now & then if it means something to you smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 25, 2017
Zarzar and aboki9ja

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by ABOKI9ja: 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Huh? Good for you. Get as much rest as you can. Lol, so you want me to stalk you? OK, I'll try saying "hi" every now & then if it means something to you smiley
Hahahahaha it really means a lots to me grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Zarzar and aboki9ja

tongue

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Hahahahaha it really means a lots to me grin grin grin

Consider it done smiley
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by ABOKI9ja: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Consider it done smiley
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Thanks

*nods*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by snakebeat: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
Henrybright:
hahahaha...I'm rolling on d floor ooooo grin grin grin
what is funny about that comment that made u roll on d floor? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Aleora(f): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2017
Wetin?I follow chop??She do mistake she for add curtain,chair,and bedsheet....Wash fire

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by jidxin(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes
ok God will provide 4 u ooo
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 11:58am On Mar 26, 2017
Aleora:
Wetin?I follow chop??She do mistake she for add curtain,chair,and bedsheet....Wash fire
no make me laf abeg cheesy cheesy[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by stukinherdr1222(m): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2017
ZarZar:
As weird as this is going to sound, I'd be glad to for two reasons. 1)A dirty enviroment affects my mood & 2) cleaning is one of those things I find relaxing + enjoyable. Above all, I'd be disgusted to eat or drink anything if I knew there was a pile of dirty dishes in the same kitchen.

house maid spotted
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 26, 2017
stukinherdr1222:

house maid spotted

Cool.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by xprezz02(f): 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2017
Henrybright:
You visited your boyfriend's mom for the first time and when you got there she asked you to help her wash the dishes cheesy grin. What will you do in such a situation??

For the ladies
that's d day dat we'll brk up fa..waris diz?!!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:38am On Mar 28, 2017
xprezz02:
that's d day dat we'll brk up fa..waris diz?!!
u mean u will tender ur resignation letter from d relationship grin grin grin??
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by xprezz02(f): 1:49pm On Mar 28, 2017
Henrybright:
u mean u will tender ur resignation letter from d relationship grin grin grin??
yes oh
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Henrybright(m): 9:16am On Mar 29, 2017
xprezz02:
yes oh
kul
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Harvard13(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
ZarZar:

No sorry. I think you guys are misunderstanding the place where that comment is coming from. I'm the same person that'd flip out if someone makes a mess after I've done cleaning because it messes with my "Chi". So it's not really ideal.

Lol, I get. But very few ladies will ever agree to clean even in a relationship
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by villavic(m): 8:00am On Apr 01, 2017
Nma27:
Test? a kitchen that's as good as a pigsty and u call that a test? Normally I cant do anything in a kitchen that has dirty dishes... I love neat sink, so washing plates ain't a biggy for me.

test can be anything, what if your mother inlaw take it as far as blaming you even when you are not wrong just to know what your reaction will be when she correct you for wrong doings, just admit and be a good girl to who ever comes your way even me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2017
villavic:

test can be anything, what if your mother inlaw take it as far as blaming you even when you are not wrong just to know what your reaction will be when she correct you for wrong doings, just admit and be a good girl to who ever comes your way even me
Lol... I've heard u. I'll definitely try to b a good DIL
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by villavic(m): 12:25am On May 08, 2017
Nma27:
Lol... I've heard u. I'll definitely try to b a good DIL

can i hv a private chat with ya?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Angelcute(f): 4:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Na Wa O.....if i see an opportunity like this to prove am worth her son then i don't mind....lemme think the other way, if i don't do it, who will? the woman am younger than? there are many reasons to do it.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Adorbs: 8:20pm On Aug 11, 2017
He becomes an ex instantly, simple.
Meeting their home in such state reveals much about him and his home setting more than it tells of my person, and asking me to wash those, goes to show the high expectation they have for their son's future wife and mind you, am not the type to start what I know i won't be able to finish on the long run.I am very honest to a fault, for i don't pretend to be what am not.
I know my mum will never treat someone else's daughter in such manner, and if because of this they feel am not a good one for their son so be it.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) by Rejomar(m): 11:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Omo,girls who ar desperately in need of a husband will wash those things,mob the room,wash evn the doors and windows,they can even wash the whole compound,them go even wash the compoumd gate and sweep the entrance street.fear girls wey dey find hussy,THEY CAN DO ALL THINGS.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Experience Dating A High-value Woman. / You Don't Love Him/her, If You Haven't Shared Atleast Two Of These. / Her First Visit Left Me Totally Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.