Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! (51186 Views)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Why MMM Nigeria Participants May Have Just Kissed Their Funds Goodbye / Mmm Has Finished Me Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by omorogbeo: 5:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Nigerians with complain. Participants are waiting for MMM to even give dem 5percent of there 2016 mavro dem nor see u de here de complain. If dem restrict am like MAVRO 2016 u get anytin to do? Istandwithgethelp

5 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by shosky1794: 6:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Olanireti:
Latest PH from same site this guy said has crashed. This guy is so foolis.h

You guys are just deceiving yourselves. You posted a pending gh as proof and call the OP foolish. I'm sure you are only trying to hide the panic and fear in your mind. You and I know that there is no way anybody is getting back all of their money in this scheme. Call the OP names after you are paid half of the the amount you posted.

You guys should keep giving yourselves false hope

7 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rosalieene(f): 6:50am On Mar 24, 2017
goxx and other participants, let us ignore this useless thread. shikina!!
no need trying to prove a point to those fools.

someone who is jobless that's not a participant would be carrying GHW on his head and would think he understands the rule better am referring to macarantaa in particular

To all participants, spend more time on the forum and less time on Nairaland.

ignore them. They tried to crash the system by pledging big money. Now the admins been wise did what they did and knowing fully well what almost happened, tried to make the system bounce back again.

Now their next line of action is to open stupid threads on Nairaland, saying GHW has crashed and be pleading with the mods to move it to front page, hahahahahahah I am laughing in Swahili.
Rather than come here to complain, participants rather take information from the forum because it is authentic. so benjanjo n macaranta stop wasting your time. you have failed!!!!!

Don't quote me stupidly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by dutch4u(m): 7:06am On Mar 24, 2017
If you like, continue to argue till next year that GHWW has crashed. That doesn't stop we faithful participant to move with our mission. Many of you are calling us lazy people? I clap you, do you think that this program is meant for under age and pple like you? Continue your foolishness, and we comtinue to grow our money. If you are a real participant of GHWW, you will know that it is not for childish pple. Many pple have their own job including me that are fetching them money apart from GHWW, so why are you saying we are lazy people?
Go and hire many people as you can to open multiple fake account, it is you that will waste your time and energy, GHWW has already moved. If you like, join the moving train if you like continue your propaganda.
Only God knows the time we black especially Nigerians will move forward with their selfish attitude.
Plz you don't need to advise anyone on how he or she spend his or her money. We are all matured, so face your bizness

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by idu1(m): 7:11am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly! I am so sad right now! cry i have funds there i was hoping to access to settle some bills. Now i am stranded!

My God! This is too bad!
Pm me how much you have in GHW and I will pay u.

You be animal walahi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Johnsonseph: 7:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Una papa no fit stop us....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rosalieene(f): 8:16am On Mar 24, 2017
idu1:
Pm me how much you have in GHW and I will pay u.

You be animal walahi
lmaooo

if at all he has money there, its nothing less than n5,000

Those with a lot of money don't make noise

3 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by macaranta(m): 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
goxx:
I don't even want to argue career with you. It was even childish for me to bring that up, but just pointed it out to let you know that most participants of GHW are business owners, technocrats and professionals in their various careers who use their hard EARNED MONEY to participate. You are actually the lazy one, logging in and out of nairaland, looking for threads that would attract traffic just to advertise your scam of a signature. I'm a proud intern pharmacist my brother and I give God the Glory because it's not easy. I'm actually on call this night, thanks for keeping me company. GHWx isn't going anywhere, channel your energy in something more productive. Cheers!
Young lad...thats one of the disadvantages of faceless forums,everyone becomes equals.Idiot,with my schedule you'd probably be exhausted working as my 3rd P.A.
And FYI,my signature is what we do on the side to help educate idiots like you to gain valuable skill and help your directionless life.
Now intern...run along ,go be the errand boy that you are at your quack pharmacy.

11 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by macaranta(m): 8:43am On Mar 24, 2017
rosalieene:
goxx and other participants, let us ignore this useless thread. shikina!!
no need trying to prove a point to those fools.

someone who is jobless that's not a participant would be carrying GHW on his head and would think he understands the rule better am referring to macarantaa in particular

To all participants, spend more time on the forum and less time on Nairaland.

ignore them. They tried to crash the system by pledging big money. Now the admins been wise did what they did and knowing fully well what almost happened, tried to make the system bounce back again.

Now their next line of action is to open stupid threads on Nairaland, saying GHW has crashed and be pleading with the mods to move it to front page, hahahahahahah I am laughing in Swahili.
Rather than come here to complain, participants rather take information from the forum because it is authentic. so benjanjo n macaranta stop wasting your time. you have failed!!!!!

Don't quote me stupidly
i underestimated the stupidity of some of you lots,someone was lured to invest some money in your stupid platform with the promise of earning 30% ROI,now lets assume the person's capital plus the 30 percent is 130 naira which is supposed to be released in 30 days now you're telling the person to be patient and recieve 10% of total money(capital+phantom 30%) every month which will take 13 months to get their 130 naira(capital inclusive).Now if youre dumb enough to go with such ,then i'm afraid baboons reason better than you.
FYI my friends have lost a combined sum enough to feed you and your family for at least a year to ponzi....idiot.

11 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rosalieene(f): 8:48am On Mar 24, 2017
it is allowed
nobodys trying to form somebodys on Nairaland kwantinu
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
I'm seriously dissapointed with the slowpoke that created this thread.
GHWx Admins are very considerate and compassionate, less I forget, they are Gurus with great expertise and knowledge.. They listens to us, acts for the interest of all members... You must not PH to GH ...I can't even talk much but honestly, I can strangle u to death if I catch u physically u are not reasonable and at thesame time, causing more harm than good... nL will never pay u for Christ sake... Haba Bros!

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2017
I wonder when some people will have sense... SMH
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by goxx(m): 9:18am On Mar 24, 2017
macaranta:

Young lad...thats one of the disadvantages of faceless forums,everyone becomes equals.Idiot,with my schedule you'd probably be exhausted working as my 3rd P.A.
And FYI,my signature is what we do on the side to help educate idiots like you to gain valuable skill and help your directionless life.
Now intern...run along ,go be the errand boy that you are at your quack pharmacy.
Yes oh.. this errand boy, his colleagues and boss have provided help again. Oya, come and beat us or go call the police. Useless old thing who can only feed himself by scamming people on nairaland is forming P.As. We have given you the attention you are in dare need of to be able to feed, You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by goxx(m): 9:23am On Mar 24, 2017
kkoco:
Guys let's derail this useless thread OP posted here till they r tired.

Do you know any graduate with 1st Class, 2.1 or 2.2 in any of the following fields -Geography,
Geology,
Geophysics,
Medicine,
Health Sciences,/Computer science,
Engineering Sciences,
Agriculture Sciences,
Geography Education,
Law,
Mass Communication,
Political Science or any Arts course?
Can the person speak English fluently?
Can they write well?
Do they have computer skills?

OK please greet them for me..it's not easy
No need of derailing it. They can't do shit. GHWx is stronger than ever!!
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by macaranta(m): 9:24am On Mar 24, 2017
goxx:
Yes oh.. this errand boy, his colleagues and boss have provided help again. Oya, come and beat us or go call the police. Useless old thing who can only feed himself by scamming people on nairaland is forming P.As. We have given you the attention you are in dare need of to be able to feed, You are welcome.
Stupidity is free bro..go ahead,choke on it.

4 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by macaranta(m): 9:28am On Mar 24, 2017
rosalieene:
it is allowed

nobodys trying to form somebodys on Nairaland
kwantinu

lol..i just viewed your profile dearie..you need the ghw money deseperately,at least to change your zombie looks and those bleeping 70's looking louvers. grin wink tongue

5 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by macaranta(m): 9:31am On Mar 24, 2017
goxx:
No need of derailing it. They can't do shit. GHWx is stronger than ever!!
Tell that to your mmm predecessors,while making your platform live forever try not to lure new gullible peeps.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rejuvenation: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Every FOOL that replied this FOOL is the biggest FOOL... we have a forum. Your inconsequential posts have breathe life to this meaningless thread... if you know your worth and value you wouldn't trade words with at all with anyone here...we have a forum let them post shit Seun has built his empire....they can throwaway their investments or donations let's build ours on GHWX..... Bleep this forum and get the Bleep outta here...fast
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by basty: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2017
What is POP, PDP kwanu?
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by mayoor15(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2017
ultimate Cycler and MMM no teach you lesson abi

3 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Stevoohlicent(m): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2017
sorry ooo..so people still fall for this shit..lol

3 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by lordsharks(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Nigerians will never learn to stay away from these ponzi

4 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 24, 2017
Sorry about dat OP Sgt Ponzi Hater warned all those who cared to listen early enuf. I hope the scale have fallen off your eyes. Don't recommit Nada.

Sgt Ponzi Hater

3 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by morereb10: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
greed is stronger than jojo
honestly
these different types of mmm will fail and yet people still dey invest
get a job guys

5 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by garnetty(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
lowkey28:

look at you. I got part of my MMM mavro today after a month pH.. I'm doing the same here in ghww

That's a big but fat lie..

3 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by otitokoroleti: 9:44am On Mar 24, 2017
rejuvenation aka sats, superman7 & the rest GHW foot soldier, oya come & take this...

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by otitokoroleti: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2017
sgtponzihater:
Sorry about dat OP Sgt Ponzi Hater warned all those who cared to listen early enuf. I hope the scale have fallen off your eyes. Don't recommit Nada.

Sgt Ponzi Hater
my nigga
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by jamp: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2017
people will not hear.....there is another one called FUND RESERVE CIRCUIT FRC. those ones are rel fraudsters.

beware of them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rhektor(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly! I am so sad right now! cry i have funds there i was hoping to access to settle some bills. Now i am stranded!

My God! This is too bad!

But you were warned
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by otitokoroleti: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2017
rejuvenation:
Every FOOL that replied this FOOL is the biggest FOOL... we have a forum. Your inconsequential posts have breathe life to this meaningless thread... if you know your worth and value you wouldn't trade words with at all with anyone here...we have a forum let them post shit Seun has built his empire....they can throwaway their investments or donations let's build ours on GHWX..... Bleep this forum and get the Bleep outta here...fast
oya take

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bonds Investors Hub / Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.