Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,419 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:52 AM

GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! (51128 Views)

Virtual Betting Has Finished All My Money And I Want To Die / Why MMM Nigeria Participants May Have Just Kissed Their Funds Goodbye / Mmm Has Finished Me Oooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2017
When people with creative ideas ask u to invest in their business you refuse, when you invest wrongly u begin to cry foul, wandering like a bird whose nest has been destroyed during a winter season. Na my fault?

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rusher14: 9:46am On Mar 24, 2017
No pity for you greedy, lazy lot.

Every time we tried to warn you, you came back with insults and abuse.

Some even boldly write on their sites Ponzi scheme yet you guys would gladly throw your little money in.

Abeg Park go one side.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:47am On Mar 24, 2017
goxx:
These kids pisses me off. You were here, you saw it yourself that their system was invaded by miscreants to crash, which it nearly did. Due to their kindness of heart, they spent millions within just a week to create another portal, just to make sure you didn't lose your money, gave you two options to recover your money, yet you are being ungrateful. If they had allowed the system to crash, just like the ponzihaters planned, who would you have ran to or arrested?

Mention me again and see. Nonsense!!

God bless you

Nigerians are typically ungrateful

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by seangy4konji: 9:49am On Mar 24, 2017
u never know anything.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by humchrix333: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2017
dutch4u:

Never mind them, they are useless and jobless fellows. If u don't understand how it work, the f
Don't mind those jobless pple. That is how they did. Do they think they can win GHWW? Their mission already fail. Go and hire many pple to blackmail, GHWW has already moved on, useless and jobless idiot

Well said....those hired 419 in the system had been defeated ...this guy that complained about ghw is a suspect and hired one at that ..ghw is back and strong so bad belle people deal with it

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by LifeIsGuhd(f): 9:50am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
My God i am done!!! cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad what will i do?! Where do I go?! See this message!

Important Updates on Outstanding GH Claims Redemption

« on: Today at 02:13:16 PM »

Hello esteemed GHW xclusive members,
It seems that some clarification on the PH and GH process on the GHW xclusive platform is needed. It's no longer news that a lot of challenges experienced on the previous GHW platform were as a result of fraudulent individuals who embarked on a campaign of trying to cause havoc, distort and discredit the system. The creation of numerous accounts with fake identity and bogus PH offers, and the resultant surge in fake POP made it highly necessary for a decisive action to be taken. The relentless effort to nullify fraud and restore stability gave rise to the GHW xclusive platform with additional innovative features to ensure that the community remains the best. 
Therefore the PH and GH validation process on the GHW xclusive requires that members register a PH donation which would be validated through the 10% immediate matching in addition to other authentication tools. The matured GH and other bonuses accrued to a member who have completed the matched PH donation would be effectively delivered when due. 
Note: All fresh and migrated accounts are required to complete the PH validation process explained above to be eligible for earning matured GH (fresh and migrated).

Repayment of existing GH
To reclaim your Outstanding GH, there are two options.

1.       Wait to receive 10% of your outstanding matured GH amount once-a-month (source: members' 10% PH commitment/insurance amount, and also members' PH donations carried over from the Old System). 

You are a very big fool and I sincerely hope yoou donot recover your money

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Some people would always be gullible.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by SwillG: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2017
Mod must be very sick for banning me cos I commented on this tread embarassed
Using my friend's moniker now

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by cletz991(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:
My God i am done!!! cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad what will i do?! Where do I go?! See this message!

It seems that some clarification on the PH and GH process on the GHW xclusive platform is needed. It's no longer news that a lot of challenges experienced on the previous GHW platform were as a result of fraudulent individuals who embarked on a campaign of trying to cause havoc, distort and discredit the system. The creation of numerous accounts with fake identity and bogus PH offers, and the resultant surge in fake POP made it highly necessary for a decisive action to be taken. The relentless effort to nullify fraud and restore stability gave rise to the GHW xclusive platform with additional innovative features to ensure that the community remains the best. 
Therefore the PH and GH validation process on the GHW xclusive requires that members register a PH donation which would be validated through the 10% immediate matching in addition to other authentication tools. The matured GH and other bonuses accrued to a member who have completed the matched PH donation would be effectively delivered when due. 
Note: All fresh and migrated accounts are required to complete the PH validation process explained above to be eligible for earning matured GH (fresh and migrated).

Repayment of existing GH
To reclaim your Outstanding GH, there are two options.

1.       Wait to receive 10% of your outstanding matured GH amount once-a-month (source: members' 10% PH commitment/insurance amount, and also members' PH donations carried over from the Old System). 
Eligibility: Members with zero PH default record.

2.       Register a new PH on the GHW Xclusive system and upon maturity, you will receive the allotted regular bonuses attached to the fresh PH; and also additional part-payment of the your outstanding GH in the tune of 10% value of your current PH on the GHW Xclusive. 

Illustration:
Outstanding GH from old platform =  500,000
Fresh/New PH on GHW Xclusive  =  200,000 
Matured GH on GHW Xclusive      =  200,000 (investment) + 60,000 (30% yield bonus) + 20,000 [10% of new/fresh GHW Xclusive PH (200,000) which is subsequently debited from your outstanding GH of 500,000].

Eligibility: ALL members

Please note that both options will run together. However, members who have outstanding GH and choose option 2 stand a more guaranteed and better chance of earning their outstanding GH quicker (for obvious reasons of rewarding trusted and faithful members who remain committed to ensure the survival and growth of the GHW Xclusive community). In summary, to quickly receive your outstanding GH, you are encourage to play your part.
We wish to drive home the unrivalled empathy and commitment of the GHW Support Team. We clearly understand the difficulty encountered by our dear members who are still yet to receive their outstanding GH funds. For this reason all members individual PH minimum donation amount limit from the old platform has been removed. This gives members a fresh opportunity if registering new PH donations which they could afford, and gradually work their way up as they progress. Note* A considerably low general minimum PH limit apply.
We remain appreciative of our numerous members who have remained committed through this period of massive campaign by external forces to bring us down. Do not give up now. The GHW Admin is proactive, competent, sincere and well equipped to handle emanating challenges however, we need our members to work with us. We are a Team. Remember there are no central accounts. The integrity, continuity, growth, and prosperity of this community is all in your hands. Help us maintain our core objective; Nobody loses money in GHW.
Thanks.

una nor de hear word. MMM REMAINS THE BEST. I de sell rope o.... #150 per yard

5 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by jitolala(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Naija..get some sense....Say no to Ponzi scheme...yahoo yahoo boys on the prowl guys...
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Rilwayne001: 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Nigerians no dey learn.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by drnoel: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly! I am so sad right now! cry i have funds there i was hoping to access to settle some bills. Now i am stranded!

My God! This is too bad!

A dog that refuses to listen when it is called will loose its way in the dark. I believe ponzi schemes have been trashed repeatedly. There is no difference between it and money doublers. Good day Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by humchrix333: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Itzwinny:
Mehnn can't believe a fool just dropped dis here... What his he planning to gain huh.. .. . If you don understand common English sentence at this age.. . I wonder when you will understand.... Fool.. ... and for the record,, you weren't forced to ph bfor you gh.... Read well you sycophatic lunatic..... Peace out!!! LONGLIVE GHW

You just hit the nail on the head...that guy is hired and we know them ...ghw is back and strong
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rhektor(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2017
dutch4u:
If you like, continue to argue till next year that GHWW has crashed. That doesn't stop we faithful participant to move with our mission. Many of you are calling us lazy people? I clap you, do you think that this program is meant for under age and pple like you? Continue your foolishness, and we comtinue to grow our money. If you are a real participant of GHWW, you will know that it is not for childish pple. Many pple have their own job including me that are fetching them money apart from GHWW, so why are you saying we are lazy people?
Go and hire many people as you can to open multiple fake account, it is you that will waste your time and energy, GHWW has already moved. If you like, join the moving train if you like continue your propaganda.
Only God knows the time we black especially Nigerians will move forward with their selfish attitude.
Plz you don't need to advise anyone on how he or she spend his or her money. We are all matured, so face your bizness

Keep on deceiving yourself and the gullible.
How many people has Robert Kiyosaki met in the real life situation? How many of his belief system has worked in Africa? You just allow one silly desperate author to mislead you to foolishness. Kiyosaki only want to sell books and nothing more. Fact is all Ponzi schemes are fraud nothing more. Rob Peter Paul and James then crash the system.

3 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Missonas(f): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Una neva still learn
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by humchrix333: 9:53am On Mar 24, 2017
jodeci:
I doubt is this guy is a ghw participant.,if he is
,then he is the most useless slowpoke on the platform.
Is obvious the guy is not a participant...he is been paid to write this trash
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by sameni123(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

Honestly! I am so sad right now! cry i have funds there i was hoping to access to settle some bills. Now i am stranded!

My God! This is too bad!
If I know you personally I got beat you like small pikin idiot ....so done bastards are still putting me in ponzi....go and jump inside the lagoon
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by lisabty22: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Itzwinny:
Mehnn can't believe a fool just dropped dis here... What his he planning to gain huh.. .. . If you don understand common English sentence at this age.. . I wonder when you will understand.... Fool.. ... and for the record,, you weren't forced to ph bfor you gh.... Read well you sycophatic lunatic..... Peace out!!! LONGLIVE GHW

Ok
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by samijay8(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

My God! This is too bad!
bad you say . Don't you expect it like mmm
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by profmallor: 9:57am On Mar 24, 2017
Did you just wake up from hibernation?
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by chronique(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Too many goats and dumb people in Nigeria. No wonder the country hardly moves forward.

1 Like

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by lisabty22: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Yea
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Michoolu(m): 10:00am On Mar 24, 2017
[quote author=benjanjo1 post=54878120]My God i am done!!! cry cry cry cry cry sad sad sad what will i do?! Where do I go?! See this message!

It seems that some clarification on the PH and GH process on the GHW xclusive platform is needed. It's no

We know your type.

U said you are finished people that are finished don't have tine to come to Nairaland To say rubbish. You still have a phone and data to browse you are not finished.

You areone of the haters obviously and we r ahead if you.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by coldsummer: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2017
Mamalahawt:
I have no pity on you all! You were warned severally but you chose to insult rather than use your brain. I pulled out of this scheme in January when they started matching earlier than usual and I warned that this scheme is about to crash but you gullible fellows still went ahead to invest. If you like go and borrow money to put 10% again. Nonsense!

when i pulled out in feb, they told me in the office that i was chicken and i should not leave because they are bringing good rules to the table.

i ran without looking back.

hahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Pecca: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

My God! This is too bad!
E tie okwe, e rie okwe...onye ujo aba aba. try another platform
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by tellwisdom: 10:00am On Mar 24, 2017
benjanjo1:

My God! This is too bad!

What is GHW? Ghana currency? sad
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by ojochidem(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2017
When you guys were warned, you refused to listen.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by rosalieene(f): 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
macaranta:

lol..i just viewed your profile dearie..you need the ghw money deseperately,at least to change your zombie looks and those bleeping 70's looking louvers. grin wink tongue

Lwkm!!!
You've been trying so hard to get my attention..... too bad.

I know you are jobless and suffering from frustration which deep within you, you don't want to accept the fact. That's the reason why you keep quoting goxx and myself upanddown just to get the attention you CAN'T get in real life

I don't need to prove a point to you because you are just worthless even to your family. you are just a waste of space on planet earth.

I have seen your type. Broke ass niggas coming to Nairaland to claim to be who they are not.

Oooh! and for my dp....... A cute looking girl like me, I don't need a nonentity like you to rate me. mbanu its not done, infact its an insult to my personality. Hehehe, and mind you, that pix was taken in my place of primary Assignment so don't think I am a poor church rat like you....
so Deal with your stupidity #UglyMofon. post your pix or even that of your sisters. I.diot.
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by lisabty22: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
rhektor:

Keep on deceiving yourself and the gullible.
How many people has Robert Kiyosaki met in the real life situation? How many of his belief system has worked in Africa? You just allow one silly desperate author to mislead you to foolishness. Kiyosaki only want to sell books and nothing more. Fact is all Ponzi schemes are fraud nothing more. Rob Peter Paul and James then crash the system.

Ok
Re: GHW Has Finished Me! Members Asked To Recommit Before Accessing Their Funds! by Nedum042: 10:03am On Mar 24, 2017
Why are u guys so fast in condeming a well designed platform. Am sure none of u is a participant. Kindly redirect ur youthful energy into more profitable venture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Who Has Been Matched For Payment By MMM / South African Lawmakers Worried About What Could Happen To Shoprite, Stanbic etc / NAIRALANDERS: Be Careful Of Where You Invest Your Money On This Platform.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.