Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? (19935 Views)

D7 In Government And E8 In Literature N English What Art Course Can He Go For? / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by ALAYORMII: 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pejah:

No uni will give u admmision with d7 in maths

Haven't you heard of the case of Dino who had P parallel and was admitted to study geography
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Generalsamm(m): 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guru9ja:
Yeah!! Sure osun state university
a law lecturer from that same uni told me they don't but everyone just keep telling me to try uniosun. don't know if the man is lying tho'
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by wizzlyd(m): 6:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guru9ja:
yes u can
tnxz bro, so if I want to apply for Jamb how will I put it bro?
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 25, 2017
ALAYORMII:

Haven't you heard of the case of Dino who had P parallel and was admitted to study geography
That was in the ninties not now
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Abati60: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2017
You can see Dino, just ask him how he got theis far with P8
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bufness(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guru9ja:
I have a sister in that campus called ifetedo
really, whats her name? what level?
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by ALAYORMII: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
Pejah:
That was in the ninties not now

Nineties or not

There was no time it was possible to get admission with such result but Dino did it
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by KnightB(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
ToriBlue:
You can study history with a pass in mathematics.
It's possible even with an F.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Vanpascore(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
OAU accepts it for English Language and other humanities courses
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
How much lala collect to put this for front page ?

Make any murder four-car ban me

Am deleting......
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by elegantslayer(f): 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2017
my dear,my sis had D7 in maths and ryt now she's a final year philosophy student of uniben.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Jacnik: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2017
Jerrypolo:
Bro if am to be true to you,i am not sure any uni will accept a d7 in maths oo. Most requirements usually states at least a credit in mathematics and english

Private uni will
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Mypeople2(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
My guy, to be on the safer side, enroll for WAEC October/ November.It will help u in the future
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2017
you dey learn arts in nigeria..??...bros,you dont think...any job that dont make your hands dirty with the soil is useless in nigeria...

or else you wan become a scammer like kanu....

farming people is needed and food engineering....anything else is useless in nigeria...
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 7:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
their are two types of jobs in nigeria:

politician or farming industry...everything else is useless....
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
i am a construction worker...i have jobs most of the time..and am paid very well...
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
you people must get off this certificate and bachelor whatever rubbish...or you will suffer never having a job as an certified degree scientists...their is no demand for scientists in nigeria....and if you learn such things in nigeria,it will be worthless abroad..

nigeria has no agreements about certifications abroad...you will start from zero abroad...and a lot of debt..

you are finished....
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by izicooo(f): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
You would have told us the course you intend applying for in the university but i think a D7 in mathematics for most art courses is Ok but hope you don't have courses like Economics and accounting in mind.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by highness25(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Generalsamm:
Hello, N'landers. I plan to apply for utme next week but there is this weakness in my olevel result and its that I have pass(D7) in maths. I have been making some research lately about universities that accept an art student with D7 in math and the students of those uni have been telling me that their school don't accept and the likes even contrary to what jamb brochure stipulated.
I plan to register for law tho' or even if I will need to change the course. I just want to know how things are.
Eminent Nairalanders, Please, help a brother!!!
I got D7 in maths and as it stands now I'm in my 300L in Niger Delta University, bayelsa state reading History And Diplomacy. It does not matter what you did in school, get the certificate first and every other thing lies in God
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 8:02pm On Mar 25, 2017
izicooo:
You would have told us the course you intend applying for in the university but i think a D7 in mathematics for most art courses is Ok but hope you don't have courses like Economics and accounting in mind.

d7 in mathematics but nobody needs his skills in nigeria....i wouldnt advice him to learn even more and make more debt....

the thing you nigerian students must consider is,when you achieve to get your degress in nigeria,it will be worthless abroad...

you will start from zero when you eventuality land abroad..

our goverment is sooooooooooooooo stvpid that they dont have any agreements with western nations concerning your degress in nigeria...
they were stvpid enough to accept expatriats in nigeria,but forgot to advertize you to the western nations..
our black goverments are stvpid as hell..

oyo....
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by ncoolsome(m): 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
Generalsamm:
Hello, N'landers. I plan to apply for utme next week but there is this weakness in my olevel result and its that I have pass(D7) in maths. I have been making some research lately about universities that accept an art student with D7 in math and the students of those uni have been telling me that their school don't accept and the likes even contrary to what jamb brochure stipulated.
I plan to register for law tho' or even if I will need to change the course. I just want to know how things are.

bro u r nt Dino melaye,most school require minmum of 5 credits with maths n eng inclusive...
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by BrightEye(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Generalsamm:

that's the part that got me scared.........

you can go for distance learning mode. I had same issue with my o level result, and I began to search for way out until I found out that the distance learning center of university of ibadan accepts d7 in maths. I am now in my 200level, studying psychology.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by iambakay(m): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
Please I also posted a topic like this ,but mine was. Not moved to the front page ,please am a commercial student planing to study marketing at lasu and my grades are ..maths c5
Eng b3
Commerce b3
Account b3
Government b3
Agricultural science a1
Civic education b3
Fisheries c6
Economics e8
Although am having economics in a g .c .e result .so I don't know maybe I can still proceed with the jamb registration with the first result or I should. Combine it ..and am I guarantee an admission At lasu
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by jnizzle(m): 8:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmm law yes, mass comm, no.....mass comm is under social and management science in most schs....so it wud be hard to choose mass comm.
fineyemi:
wow!!!! D7 in maths is OK for art student. In fact my sister is studying law in the university and she has D7 in maths. U shouldn't be scared anymore. Go ahead and apply for jamb and choose either mass com or law. You are good to go with D7 in maths
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Generalsamm(m): 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2017
bufness:
well well i also had d7 in maths and am a law student, in osun state university, if u can afford a school fee o 125k nd hostel fee of 60k per session, plus a very boring environment
Can u pls specify the year, sir
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Elektra008(f): 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2017
Generalsamm:

I was an arts student, had d7 in maths, had 271 in jamb n 309 in oau postutme in 2008. of course I was admitted,now a graduate n worrking in a bank. u can go for law just av great scores in utme n postutme.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Generalsamm(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
izicooo:
Am very sorry for that, but perhaps you rushed through the post, sir....I said LAW!
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Guru9ja(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2017
bufness:
really, whats her name? what level?
200l
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by jnizzle(m): 8:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
U should pls specify d sch for him.....for example in oou ago iwoye....cince mass comm is under sms....social nd management science, u don't need literature....cince it's basically an art subject.......so d basic subjects here are maths eng, econs, govt,anu other subject just to make up d required credit.
fineyemi:

Business Admin/management = English Maths Economics and account / government

Mass communication = English Literature government and CRS/economics
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by jnizzle(m): 9:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
U can even use different years sef
wizzlyd:
Pls can I use combine results of the same year WAEC and NECO
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Issacite: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Omo aiye go poly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student / Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher / Four Brilliant Nigerian Girls Win 2015 Global Technovation Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.