Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? (19934 Views)

D7 In Government And E8 In Literature N English What Art Course Can He Go For? / List Of Courses You Can Study With D7/E8/F9 In Physics / I Have D7 In Literature What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by izicooo(f): 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
bantudra:

d7 in mathematics but nobody needs his skills in nigeria....i wouldnt advice him to learn even more and make more debt....

the thing you nigerian students must consider is,when you achieve to get your degress in nigeria,it will be worthless abroad...

you will start from zero when you eventuality land abroad..

our goverment is sooooooooooooooo stvpid that they dont have any agreements with western nations concerning your degress in nigeria...
they were stvpid enough to accept expatriats in nigeria,but forgot to advertize you to the western nations..
our black goverments are stvpid as hell..

oyo....
This is for those that have plans of going abroad it doesn't concern's somebody for now.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by JackieMay(f): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
y'all that are saying it's possible, and quoting scenarios of three years ago should remember the new way jamb works. being plain, unless he picks a school with low competition, there is a 97% chance he's wasting money. bro, rewrite your o levels, and try again. neco registration is still ongoing, I think
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by IamLukas(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2017
UniBen accepts d7 into the faculty of arts and law
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by BBBlaze: 9:26pm On Mar 25, 2017
Oga my candid advise to u is to get all ur papers correct bfor venturing into d rotted naija university system to aviod stories dat touches d heart in d nearest future!....pls learn frm d experiences of d likes of sai baba, dino etc
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
izicooo:
This is for those that have plans of going abroad it doesn't concern's somebody for now.

we must tell them that what they learn in nigeria is worthless abroad...i think thats fair enough...

oyo...
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 9:37pm On Mar 25, 2017
if you dont know nobody to bring you forward or learn something about food,then its better you dont waste your time and money in nigeria..if i was still studying,i would learn food-engineering....

but am happy,i dont have to do that no more...i was realy stressed as i was 12years old....

until i realized that every human being needs a roof over his or her head,sooo,i learned constructions and didnt pay a kobo to learn it..

you,nigerian students better think now or suffer later selling toilet papers abroad and owing a lot of debt that you can not pay back till you die......

many university graduates are either drugs-dealers or ashawo abroad...keep that in mind....

sorry...

1 Like

Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by martinsrichie(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guy apply for Mass com or Archeology.. In University of Jos n try all your possible best to score 260 n above. .. Sincerely speaking you will be admitted.

In God We Trust! !!!

1 Like

Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
martinsrichie:
Guy apply for Mass com or Archeology.. In University of Jos n try all your possible best to score 260 n above. .. Sincerely speaking you will be admitted.

In God We Trust! !!!

i would learn what people need in nigeria...is not that nigeria doesnt have opportunities a tall..

but most nigerians are learning things that nigerian citizens dont need...

Archeology??..who needs Archeology..''??...nigeria doesnt care about the past or digging up things of the past..

telecomunication would be a good thing too...
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bantudra: 10:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
the guy just said it,,,,,construction,agriculture,telecomunication,electricity....i dont see more that makes sense in nigeria.... undecided

their are chances for other things too..but the problem is you have to compete with many other people..

for example:
finance...their are alot of graduates for finance in nigeria...your chance is slim..its like lottery...be the best my foot..

i have no problem getting a job as an construction worker,because not many are interested in it...
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 25, 2017
Ppresh2017:
I can only help you secure extra income to sustain you all through your university years. See my signature.
OMG! I would love that! Tell me how
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bufness(m): 10:56pm On Mar 25, 2017
Generalsamm:

Can u pls specify the year, sir
i was admitted in 2013
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by bufness(m): 10:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Guru9ja:
200l
really whats her name, i should know her
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Bankz007(m): 12:36am On Mar 26, 2017
No uni will take d7 o....
I had d7 and I just wasted my money on jamb,there new poilcy required a C in maths .
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by ceaser: 5:13am On Mar 26, 2017
If Dino Daniel Jonah Melaye Melaiye O. can do it, you definitely "can do it". Just make sure everything is within the shores of Nigeria.

Contact that Sinator above to lecture you on how to go about it.
Hmmm.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by ceaser: 5:30am On Mar 26, 2017
Generalsamm:
Hello, N'landers. I plan to apply for utme next week but there is this weakness in my olevel result and its that I have pass(D7) in maths. I have been making some research lately about universities that accept an art student with D7 in math and the students of those uni have been telling me that their school don't accept and the likes even contrary to what jamb brochure stipulated.
I plan to register for law tho' or even if I will need to change the course. I just want to know how things are.
Eminent Nairalanders, Please, help a brother!!!

Na that small thing dey make you worry? Bro, choose ABU as your first and second choices. They even take an F9 in maths for you to bag LL.B in Maths education in the faculty of Health Sciences.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Fourwinds: 11:30am On Mar 26, 2017
MrMcJay:
I had a D7 in maths, my sister had an F9 in maths. We both applied to OAU same year. We were both admitted and today we're both lawyers. However, my aggregate was 280 while hers was 276.5. I had 3 distinctions, she had 5.

If you apply to a school like Unilag or Ebsu, they won't admit you cos aw credit in maths is a requirement for admission there.

Check the requirements of whatever school you choose, it would guide you accordingly.

Cheers.
which year did u apply to OAU
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Ppresh2017(f): 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2017
kelvinrhs:

OMG! I would love that! Tell me how
hit me on WhatsApp
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2017
Jamb brochure is more valid.

If it's there go for it except the school hasn't update with Jamb
Generalsamm:

yea, I did. Only to be informed by a student of that school that the school doesnt accept it. After I got to know from jamb brochure that the school does
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by mrjohn008: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2017
sure way of solving problem, see details below.

Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by izicooo(f): 7:15pm On Jun 11, 2017
Generalsamm:

Am very sorry for that, but perhaps you rushed through the post, sir....I said LAW!
kk, i think in Law with a D7 you are good to go but it depends on the university.
Re: Any Chance For An Art Student With D7 In Maths? by Sanadreas(m): 2:09pm On Jun 27, 2017
i also had d7 in math nd i intend to study philosophy in lasu,,,less dan 80 put in 4 d coure i really hope d d7 wont matter during screening

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Must Always Have A Pen As A Student / Author Of 'Last Days At Forcados High School' To Sue JAMB, Publisher / Four Brilliant Nigerian Girls Win 2015 Global Technovation Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.