Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Latest: How To Download & Install Grand Theft Auto V On Pc And Android For Free - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Latest: How To Download & Install Grand Theft Auto V On Pc And Android For Free (1657 Views)

How Do I Install Grand Theft Auto Sanandreas On My Laptop Windows 10 / How Do I Configure Ucom Pad To Play Gta V On Laptop? / How To Download, Install Pes 2017 Apk | Data On Android Phones- Updated Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest: How To Download & Install Grand Theft Auto V On Pc And Android For Free by microsofttutor(m): 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2017
Grand Theft Auto 5 or GTA V is one of the games that every action game freak would love to play. You can play this adventure action game on your pc or console. GTA 5 can now be played on android devices for free. All you need is to files: the apk+data file and the apk downloader, then you need an android phone with a fairly high configuration with android version 4 and above and at least 1 GB RAM.

The graphics are amazing, basically the same as a console, and the controls are surprisingly really good. Not to mention most have Bluetooth controller support. Try GTA V: Vice City (not free from google play store), San Andreas (Download link given below) and others.

In this post, I will show you how to download, install, setup and play GTA 5 on your PC, Console or Android device within 10 minutes! I will also tell you some of the new and updated features of the game. So just get ready to follow my self-explanatory steps!

Also note that Grand Theft Auto 5 is a HD (High Definition) action adventure game and as a result consumes a lot of Hard Drive space and also a lot of memory (RAM), though the game’s graphics worth it. So ensure that you have enough space in your Hard Drive (at least 500 GB space) and a large RAM size (from 4 GB upwards).

Read Also: HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY UPDATED MORTAL KOMBAT X (MKX) APK+OBB DATA FILE V1.12 at http://joelinkstech..com.ng/2017/03/download-and-play-updated-mortal-kombat.html

New & Updated Features of Grand Theft Auto V:

• Adjustable graphic settings.
• Cloud save support for playing across all your mobile devices for Rockstar Social Club Members.
• Re-mastered, high-resolution graphics built specifically for mobile including lighting enhancements, an enriched color palette and improved character models.
• Dual analog stick controls for full camera and movement control.
• Three different control schemes and customizable controls with contextual options to display buttons only when you need them.
• Compatible with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and select Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Integrated with Immersion tactile effects.

Guides to Download, Install, Setup & Play Grand Theft Auto V On PC, Console or Android Device

I will now give you a detailed guide on how to successfully download and install GTA V on your PC or android phone.
For the Android, PC or Console GTA V Installation Guide: See full post with pictures and direct download links at http://joelinkstech..com.ng/2017/03/download-install-gta-v-pc-android-apk.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NBA 2K16 For Android / Who Wanna Play Fifa Online On Ps4 / Pls!!! Help Unable To Download Dream League Soccer 2018 In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.