Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) (31818 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Teni Fights Dirty In New Movie (Photos) / BBNaija's Khloe Prays As She Dresses As Dark Angel (Photos) / Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by steric58(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017
Good evening everyone please I have some questions to ask about about Ago Are I will be relocating soon, I couldn't get better answer on Google pleaee kindly signify if you don live for this town or still living there thanks a lot
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by castel428: 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
Nollywood has lost it
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by Whoeppme(m): 11:38pm On Mar 23, 2017
weedtheweeds:
that guy could have been gay. the pose and all. but who am I to judge? I understand that art is self-expression, but is this the best Nollywood can bring? Are we out of writers? Why promoting homosexuality that is against our law? Are our censor board members aware of our constitution? The other Yoruba guy was let to get away with his act in a gay promoting movie. Kids view these movies and they get adjusted to that life pattern and sooner or later, i see Nigeria bending to that corner if these actors are let to get away with movies and acts like this?
I understand that a pastor placed a curse on Big brother. Isn't there anyone to lay a curse on this?

No am definitely not concurring what you just wrote
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by sorry1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
ALAYORMII:
The man look like the older version of Dino Melaye
you guys no go kill me abeg, na true sha. cheesy

Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by Mrcapability7: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
and my ex too

Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by cocaineaddict(m): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
these guys just de desecrate our customs tradition in the name of nollywood
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by Aribambam: 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2017
he no remove bia bia.
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by Gratia(f): 11:46pm On Mar 23, 2017
So you people don carry your yeye enter my home town (Ukpo, Dunukofia) please don't mess our igwe's palace with your wack story line.
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by Hades2016(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Even the gown can't cover the pregnancy angry angry angry
savage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by peculiar32(f): 12:05am On Mar 24, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Even the gown can't cover the pregnancy angry angry angry

lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Chrisozone:
Old man dey misbehave because of Money

respect to pete Edochie !!!
shut up na ur misbehaviour ??if him tif naw dem go talk, him still dy use him talent u say him dey misbave chai!
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by MRWINSOME: 3:16am On Mar 24, 2017
profmsboi:
What should we do now?
Boil egg?
no fry it
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by katniss(f): 6:08am On Mar 24, 2017
weedtheweeds:
that guy could have been gay. the pose and all. but who am I to judge? I understand that art is self-expression, but is this the best Nollywood can bring? Are we out of writers? Why promoting homosexuality that is against our law? Are our censor board members aware of our constitution? The other Yoruba guy was let to get away with his act in a gay promoting movie. Kids view these movies and they get adjusted to that life pattern and sooner or later, i see Nigeria bending to that corner if these actors are let to get away with movies and acts like this?
I understand that a pastor placed a curse on Big brother. Isn't there anyone to lay a curse on this?

You don't even know the storyline of this movie yet you have already drawn your own conclusions. Na people like you dey carry person matter for your head. And don't say because he's wearing gown cuz Mrs. Doubtfire was also wearing gown.
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2017
The man looks funni in dat dress smiley
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:19am On Mar 24, 2017
It isn't funny,
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:25am On Mar 24, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Abeg gimme high five... grin
ALAYORMII:
Abeg gimme high five...
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by weedtheweeds: 9:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bro, hush that! We are talking our constitution here. Many gay men have been mobbed to death and some are serving their time already. I am seeking equal treatment. We have a censor board that should play a role in upholding our constitution and sanitizing our soceity. We cannot have a law that criminalizes homosexuals and celebrate people who feature in homosexual films. That is hypocrisy! I am just saying cos' I think the government has to set the standard for all
katniss:

You don't even know the storyline of this movie yet you have already drawn your own conclusions. Na people like you dey carry person matter for your head. And don't say because he's wearing gown cuz Mrs. Doubtfire was also wearing gown.
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by katniss(f): 8:17am On Mar 25, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Bro, hush that! We are talking our constitution here. Many gay men have been mobbed to death and some are serving their time already. I am seeking equal treatment. We have a censor board that should play a role in upholding our constitution and sanitizing our soceity. We cannot have a law that criminalizes homosexuals and celebrate people who feature in homosexual films. That is hypocrisy! I am just saying cos' I think the government has to set the standard for all

I thought the movie is still being shot. How do you know that he is portraying a homosexual character? I gave you the instance of Mrs. Doubtfire, where d man dressed up as an old female nanny so that he could see his kids more often. Maybe Chioma in the movie favours only females in her Kingdom or whatever that's y he dressed up as a woman... Just saying. Don't jump into conclusions.... Btw I'm a sist not a bro.
Re: Don Brymo Uchegbu Dresses As A Woman In New Movie (photos) by weedtheweeds: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2017
Well, no one is jumping into conclusion. The title and the picture are self-explanatory. It is considered Unafrican for a man to wear a woman's dress. In no way does our constitution or culture find it acceptable. Let us not parry the stark truth in our faces. Many people are reticent about their opinions on this because they find it passive, but I am only saying that it all begins from the movies. That is how it started in the western world. It was a taboo until famous and loved celebrities came out of the closet and people softened and loosened up with empathy. Today, it is now a culture protected by the constitution. Our kids watch these films and they believe these things are real.
Personally, I have no problem with it, but I just want fairness in all ramification. What is bad should be abhorred and there should be no exception.
I apologised for calling you bro, my dear sister.
katniss:

I thought the movie is still being shot. How do you know that he is portraying a homosexual character? I gave you the instance of Mrs. Doubtfire, where d man dressed up as an old female nanny so that he could see his kids more often. Maybe Chioma in the movie favours only females in her Kingdom or whatever that's y he dressed up as a woman... Just saying. Don't jump into conclusions.... Btw I'm a sist not a bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adediwura Blarkgold's Pre 40th Birthday Photos / Photos From Tiwa Savage Concert In London / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 45th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.