Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:16 PM

Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz (3679 Views)

Davido Acquires House For Former Okada Rider / Razaly Acquires House And Car In Benin (Photos) / Princess Pemu And Clement Court Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
Clement Ogudu fondly known as Clem Ogus who owns View Nigeria Newspaper as well as View Nigeria Blog (www.viewngr.com), Migwo Clothing and Accessories and other investments, is now a landlord.

At only 23 years old, Mr. Ogudu opened his multimillion naira house in Warri, Delta State last Sunday. This is coming barely a week after he unleashed a Mercedes Benz C300 car priced at 5 million. naira.

Recall that the young entrepreneur who won Vanguard Spark Rookie in 2015 bought a Toyota Camry Spider and Mercedes Formatic last year.

Congrats to this hard-working young man.

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2017/03/popular-blogger-clement-ogudu-viewngr.html

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 11:15pm On Mar 23, 2017
more, lalasticlala

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 11:16pm On Mar 23, 2017
let me comment here and wait for any haters.
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by Senipapa(m): 11:23pm On Mar 23, 2017
Let me cue behind you bro
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by tizzdi(m): 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2017
Really sad angry??..Nigerians.. Who did dis to us..dis one weak me
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by ikp120(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by ikp120(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2017
tizzdi:
Really sad angry??..Nigerians.. Who did did to us..did one weak me
Why? Wetin be the problem?
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by emeijeh(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2017
Please what is the true definition of a mansion
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by Ever8054: 12:29am On Mar 24, 2017
I came to see the mansion but only saw baba sikiru the goat meat seller on our street type of building.. and it ain't man..not to talk of sion...lemme come and be going before the guy bellow me ask me if I get this type...

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by snika: 10:42am On Mar 24, 2017
Ever8054:
I came to see the mansion but only saw baba sikiru the goat meat seller on our street type of building.. and it ain't man..not to talk of sion...lemme come and be going before the guy bellow me ask me if I get this type...
So which type did your father build at 23 years old?

3 Likes

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by GeeGuy: 10:46am On Mar 24, 2017
A gee on the low

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2017
GeeGuy:
A gee on the low
Buusu . Coming from someone with a username as yours. Not surprised.

Now carry your negativity off this thread and go and look for your fellow scammers.

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by tribalistseun: 11:24am On Mar 24, 2017
Liars
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by GeeGuy: 11:31am On Mar 24, 2017
conductor1:

Buusu . Coming from someone with a username as yours. Not surprised.

Now carry your negativity off this thread and go and look for your fellow scammers.
quite funny grin ,but you will only understand if you in the system

3 Likes

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
GeeGuy:
quite funny grin ,but you will only understand if you in the system
Last time, people were angry because a white woman addressed all Nigerians as scammers. Comments from deluded minds such as yours is an evidence of a failed country where all hope is lost.

I'm sorry for you and your guardians but not every youth out there have sold their conscience for 419 and yahoo yahoo just like you. To top it all, you don't know anything about the person you are writing about.

Keep scamming people, I'll post the news on my blog
once you're arrested by EFCC.

Till then, kindly Bleep off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 2:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lalasticla
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by GeeGuy: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
conductor1:

Last time, people were angry because a white woman addressed all Nigerians as scammers. Comments from deluded minds such as yours is an evidence of a failed country where all hope is lost.

I'm sorry for you and your guardians but not every youth out there have sold their conscience for 419 and yahoo yahoo just like you. To top it all, you don't know anything about the person you are writing about.

Keep scamming people, I'll post the news on my blog
once you're arrested by EFCC.

Till then, kindly Bleep off my mentions.
why did you take this personal? geez.. u even threatened to call efcc.. man am scared, sorry ooh
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by Amberon: 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
If his money is indeed legit then kudos to him.

2 Likes

Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by Kobicove(m): 6:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
You people make it seem as every individuals who blogs makes money by the buckets...how is this possible when everyone knows that a typical blogger in Nigeria duplicates the same story

Things are not always what they seem undecided
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
If this is linda ikeji, lalasticlala and seun would have sent the news to front page, fiaam! undecided
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by conductor1: 8:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kobicove:
You people make it seem as every individuals who blogs makes money by the buckets...how is this possible when everyone knows that a typical blogger in Nigeria duplicates the same story

Things are not always what they seem undecided
What are you saying? Do you know the guy? Have you read his blog to ascertain that he copies and pastes? I don't even understand your point.
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by IamAirforce1: 8:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Congrats young Man
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by miracle4(m): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2017
Congrats clem. A good fit for your age bro
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by memeluv(m): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2017
conductor1:

What are you saying? Do you know the guy? Have you read his blog to ascertain that he copies and pastes? I don't even understand your point.
lolz
Re: Popular Blogger Clement Ogudu (viewngr) Acquires House and N5m Mercedes Benz by stanway(m): 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2017
congrat bro,oluwa abegi bless our hustle

(1) (Reply)

Osita Iheme Turned On After A Female Fan Hugged Him (photo) / OJA! Davido Scream After Seeing A Lady Dancing With Her Cleavages Open. VIDEO / Richest Young Igbo Men In One Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.