Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

2baba Release A New Video African Queen Remix After 13years Watch The Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Release A New Video African Queen Remix After 13years Watch The Video (326 Views)

Blow My Mind: Chris Brown And Davido Pictured Together, To Release A New Music / Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos) / Blackface Blasts 2face: "I Wrote African Queen, You Are A Lazy Artiste" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2baba Release A New Video African Queen Remix After 13years Watch The Video by ieaempire44(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2017
2Baba and Annie Idibia's celebrate their 4th wedding anniversary, the legend musician and loving husband is releasing a special video to celebrate his wife who was featured in the original African Queen video in 2004.

Wow! On this video, there are a lot of funs, inspirations that will blow your mind; I know many of you want to know the title of the song.

Well for the past 13 years, we have been waiting patiently for this day to come and now is the day, the title of the song is no other than the song 2baba feature his lovely wife Annie Idibia ……I believe you know the song now Africa Queen but this one is the remix, you will love it.

The video which was shot in South Africa, with exclusive clips from their Dubai wedding in 2013, is also one of the official motion Picture soundtrack for Ay's new film "10 Days In Sun City" which features RMD, Adesua Etomi, Ay and cameos by 2Baba and Annie Idibia.

Enjoy the video Africa Queen remix

click on this link to watch the video https://ieaempire..com.ng/2017/03/2baba-release-new-video-african-queen.html

(1) (Reply)

Reekado Banks Ft. Falz – Biggy Man (official Video) / ‘do You Know How Many Babies They Have Killed, I Have Never Told A Girl To Get A / Cause Of His Death Unknown, Dr Deji Adeleke Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.