Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 (942 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by FitnessDoctor: 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hello, my name is Paul Samuel and I am a Health Blogger and

You are about exposed

Remember these are just more than health tips... It is a way of life... It is a culture.. we should all live by...

So here are the 5 Secret tips every guy should follow in 2017 - for their own good

1. Get enough Sleep

So How does Sleep Have To With This

Lack of adequate sleep wrecks problem solving skills, it wrecks your decision making skills and it wrecks your learning skills. In fact, it makes you less of a man. Because you think and make decisions like someone who is average and this affects the plans you set today.. You begin to waste time doing irrelevant things and the decisions you make lead to regrettable consequences instead of positive results. I am talking about underachievements because of this unhealthy lifestyle you choose to follow.

Men, we need sleep, you might say that while you are asleep your mates will be hustling... Actually, I believe your mates have been hustling for years now, jumping from one business opportunity to another, and spending so many years not achieving what they choose to achieve...(Well except the mates you are talking about are musicians and G boys).. So you be the change among them..

I posted an article on nairaland asking nairalanders to sleep before 12am for 1 whole week..and share your testimonies... I am still waiting for those that did it... to share it with me

2. Exercise

What do you think happens to the metal parts of a machine when they are not lubricated.. They break down.. They lose efficiency, they become inaccurate, they work below their capacity.... and that is what is happening to you right now..

Give your body the energy it needs to go through your daily living.. Life is a battlefield and only the fittest get enjoy its luxury. Exercise your body so that you may be able to climb through any mountain,any hill, any obstacle.. Exercise your body so that you can escape a miserable old age...

Exercise more than just gives you the attractive and sexy body every girls want to see on her man... It more than just improve your bedroom skills and performance..

The rich does it everyday so that he can get richer... Checkout Mark Zuckerberg if you don't believe me..

3. Eat Good Food

Feed your body, what you feed it, is what you are today.. Because good food influences your mind and your mind is the center of all actions..
Your mind makes the best decisions only if it is well organized and good food does that..

You think you need a lot of money to eat very well.. Who told you that?

You don't have money to have buy enough fish or meat, well me neither... So what do I do... Fish is proteins.. .what you are eating here is proteins... I simply do food substitution... Fish = proteins... crayfish = proteins... No money to buy fish... No problem.. I simply go for the crayfish... I still get my proteins.. Whatever people might say.. just remember

"niggas will be sick when they remember all the bad they wished you"
"niggas be made when they can't come and live, lavish with you"

When you live the healthiest, you make the best decisions and get the highest positive rewards. and those who laughed will then come back to you.

4. Breathe

Breathing and Meditation Techniques are important to help you live a great life everyday... Breathing techniques helps you control anger, stress, impatience and every other emotion that controls the common man of today... Breathing and Meditation Techniques is also my secret technique for curing headaches without using drugs.

5. Join a Health Blog

Join a health blog, get awesome tips and articles for your daily living. Sincerely it does not cause you a dime and you are going to love it.. Wondering which health blog to join.. There are millions over there, but if you are looking for one that is meant for just Nigerians and all Africans you can try mine. I give tips, free ebooks, articles and also you can chat with me and we can solve problems together

Join Here http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-subscribe-below-you-will-see-box.html

Chat with me http://newsphases..com/p/chat-with-me.html

Get the "How to Fall Asleep In One Minute" Free Ebook http://newsphases..com/p/how-to-fall-asleep-in-one-minute.html

Upcoming Ebooks like
How to get a flat sexy stomach (lose belly fat)
How to lose weight
Big Secrets to making you last longer in bed (no drugs, no herbs required)
4 secrets to killing body odour
The secret people used to suriviving ebola
Note only those who join and subscribe get to receive my ebooks

Remember your body is your most priceless possession... LOVE IT, FEED IT, CARE FOR IT and GROOM IT

You have just been exposed...

I got a 5 things to follow coming for all ladies... It's hotter, it's juicer and it's healthier

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by McBrooklyn(m): 11:35pm On Mar 23, 2017

Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by FitnessDoctor: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2017
McBrooklyn:

Space booking.. I see...

Seems like you don't read stuff, but more interested in other people's opinion..

You are rather an interesting kind of man.. I have to say
Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by McBrooklyn(m): 11:50pm On Mar 23, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

Space booking.. I see...

Seems like you don't read stuff, but more interested in other people's opinion..

You are rather an interesting kind of man.. I have to say

Wehdonesir... cheesy
Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by wjxavier(m): 12:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Interestingly, I am up reading this when I should be sleeping right now.

Promised myself to get 7 hours sleep daily, but I think that goal needs revival.
Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by ochobaba(m): 5:26am On Mar 24, 2017
After all these stuff... You will still die someday
Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by FitnessDoctor: 5:33am On Mar 24, 2017
ochobaba:
After all these stuff... You will still die someday

But the deal is that you wouldn't die early.. and that is what everyone wants
Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by FitnessDoctor: 5:34am On Mar 24, 2017
wjxavier:
Interestingly, I am up reading this when I should be sleeping right now.

Promised myself to get 7 hours sleep daily, but I think that goal needs revival.

You can try reviving it with a One Week Sleep Challenge... I can give you my "HOW TO FALL ASLEEP IN ONE MINUTE" Ebook for free if you need guidance..
Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by ochobaba(m): 5:43am On Mar 24, 2017
FitnessDoctor:

But the deal is that you wouldn't die early.. and that is what everyone wants
These doesn't define who dies early or not... Despite the fact mad people don't keep to your point listed here yet they live forever..
Have you ever wondered
Re: 5 Secrets Every Guy Should Know In 2017 by FitnessDoctor: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
ochobaba:

These doesn't define who dies early or not... Despite the fact mad people don't keep to your point listed here yet they live forever..
Have you ever wondered

Okay.. lets go through a list of persons...

A mad person is someone who has a mental disorder and they don't live forever, because most of them don't go beyond 50

- A mad person does not have to go through the stress of everyday living, surviving, which includes working, planning, cooking (he lives like a natural animal), and this can actually increase your lifespan..
- A mad man barely eats refined food.. Which is what most of us gulp down today, refined foods are filled with chemicals which may be preservatives or sweeteners and they harm us.. I recently wrote an article in my blog about how bole (roasted plantain) almost caused me my life.. and it was due to chemical known as calcium carbide used to ripen plantain quickly..
- Mad people barely gulp down, alcohol or smoke, they barely eat junk food... which are known to be life shorteners when taken over a long period of time..

Mad men don't live forever or even long enough.. You are just saying that because you barely see any one of them that has died... but remember that they are nomadic in a sense... Expect you want to carry a camera and other equipment and perform research on them, following them about. I can actually join you in that.. grin grin

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

(1) (Reply)

Why Naija Babes Prefers Yahoo Guys To Office Workers / Worst Bdae In The Past 27 Years / I Am New Here: Welcome Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.