Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Nigerian Hip Hop Artiste Afelumo Dare AKA "JAY D" Set To Release His Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Hip Hop Artiste Afelumo Dare AKA "JAY D" Set To Release His Album (647 Views)

Davido Reveals The Meaning Of A Picture On The Back Cover Of His Album / Davido Explains The Meaning Of His Album Cover Art - Pictured With Father / Davido Reveals The Worst Part Of His Album Production (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Hip Hop Artiste Afelumo Dare AKA "JAY D" Set To Release His Album by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2017
The Nigerian music industry in the last 10 years has produced a lot of talents that not only step up their entertainment profile but also economic situation of individual artists.

Studies has also shown that the industry has directly or indirectly contributed to Nigeria`s foreign earning alongside their colleagues in the movie industry popularly known as Nollywood.

These success stories from across the country is the reason why OmaniFranklin Blog will always share in every way possible when there`s a new-kid-on-the-block

Re: Nigerian Hip Hop Artiste Afelumo Dare AKA "JAY D" Set To Release His Album by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Our spotlight today is on AFELUMO DARE AKA a.k.a “JAY D”. With the success of his first debut album which received massive air play across the country as well as at the continental level.

JAY D hinted our Lagos Senior-Entertainment correspondent that all is now set for the release of his second album.Though effort to get the artist to reveal the title of the coming album didn`t get any luck..lol, JAY D assured our correspondent that Globalgist247 will be the first online media to get the news when the time is right.

When asked if he will lunch his international present any time soon, JAY D responded by saying and I quote; “that is sure going to be part of my package in my second album”.

(1) (Reply)

#keepthechange: Pablo Finally Speaks, How I Met Ore Aka 5kbae / #bbnaija Where Have They Tie Our Sense? / Photo!funke Akindele Celebrates Her Husband, JJC Skillz As He Turns A Year Older

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.