Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? (1008 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / Bbnaija: Housemates Bisola & Tboss Fight Dirty This Morning - Reasons & Reaction / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by coolscott(m): 12:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Please, I want to know if the public feels like I do.
Who would you love to have as a daughter in-law between Bisola and Tboss

If you would love to have (or would prefer Bisola, please like).

If you would love to have (or would prefer Toboss, please share).

Please don't vote if you don't watch because you may be tempted to vote based on their looks here or elsewhere and not on what you have seen of their character.
Thanks.

Bisola

Tboss
Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by Behira(f): 12:25am On Mar 24, 2017
None......Bisola might end up sleeping wit even her father inlaw and Tboss oh dat girl is good at wat she does, she can end up manipulating me to hating my own son

3 Likes

Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by pweshboi(m): 12:28am On Mar 24, 2017
Behira:
None......Bisola might end up sleeping wit even her father inlaw and Tboss oh dat girl is good at wat she does, she can end up manipulating me to hating my own son
Say no more #OnSpot

1 Like

Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by coolscott(m): 12:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Behira:
Really?
Okay please who is the public's least favourite of the two?
Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by Behira(f): 12:55am On Mar 24, 2017
coolscott:
Really? Okay please who is the public's least favourite of the two?
Bisola

1 Like

Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 24, 2017
Behira:

Nice one Biafra
Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by majamajic(m): 1:25am On Mar 24, 2017
None of them. .....Bisola is polygamous while Tboss is good at nothing including in bed.

But if my son must marry them he should marry both ... they will make good 'sister wives.

1 Like

Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by mykelmeezy: 2:10am On Mar 24, 2017

Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by coolscott(m): 2:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Behira:
Bisola
Ok. Thanks
Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by masties2(f): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bisola will make a better wife and mother but she is slut-y. So while she is good she might just be bedding the neighbour or gateman. Tboss is - 0. Good for nothing. She is vindictive and unforgiving.

1 Like

Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by HIRAETH: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2017
None of the above
Re: BB Naija. Ladies, Who Would You Have For Daughter In-law. Bisola Or Tbozz? by Moving4: 1:35am On Mar 26, 2017
Just watching

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: See Where The Show Is On Most Viewed Pages Worldwide On Twitter / Black Panther Movie - Everything You Need To Know About The Movie / MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.