Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Tyoasue Mgbateman Patience Is One Of The Fastest Nigerian Movie Actress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tyoasue Mgbateman Patience Is One Of The Fastest Nigerian Movie Actress (515 Views)

Nollywood Adult Movie Actress,shares Epic #10yearchallenge Photo / 'I Have Never Watched Nkechi Blessing's Movie' - Actress Replies / Facts About Bukunmi Oluwasina, A Yoruba Movie Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tyoasue Mgbateman Patience Is One Of The Fastest Nigerian Movie Actress by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 24, 2017
The movie industry in Nigeria, no doubt, is being run and made lively by female actors.
While those who have rocked the industry in the past are getting tired due to old age and request for fresh faces keep increasing, new faces are taking over to fill the vacant spaces left by their ‘seniors’ in the ‘game’.

With a model-like physique, outspokenness and uncanny knack for roles interpretation, TYOASUE MGBATEMAN PATIENCE who hails from Benue state is indeed a star to watch out for as she is currently dazzling Nollywood.“

I have a passion for acting, and I believe I have a lot to offer the movie industry”, soft-spoken and fast rising actress whose debut movie as a producer is-BEHIND ME-stated.TYOASUE MGBATEMAN PATIENCE is also a model that has done several high profile jobs for many multinational organizations.

Re: Tyoasue Mgbateman Patience Is One Of The Fastest Nigerian Movie Actress by youngest85(m): 12:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Who is it?

(1) (Reply)

Baby Mama Reveals Size Of Davido’s Manhood, Says He… / Davido Baby Mama Sophia Dancin To Davido Song If, Showing Off Hot Legs (pic,vid) / Our Mumu Don Do By Charley Boy (area Fada)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.