Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Toyota Carina E And Honda Baby Boy Which Is More Preferable - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Carina E And Honda Baby Boy Which Is More Preferable (1132 Views)

I Want To Sell My Toyota Carina E / I Need Toyota Carina E / My Toyota Carina 1998 Emit Black Smoke Thirstier Than A Vampire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Carina E And Honda Baby Boy Which Is More Preferable by ellsurvival: 12:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Hello nairaland family, I have been thinking of the best choice of car to start life with as a fresh graduate... Am looking at 450k kinda car but not the type that would make mechanic shop my next chilling spot. Please I need advice on this cars baby boy Nd Carina E which one would b Berra...
Re: Toyota Carina E And Honda Baby Boy Which Is More Preferable by Whizpeter(m): 1:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Very old cars.. You should be more bothered about the possibility of getting a very clean naija used version of those cars... Both are durable and economical if you see one that is well maintained..

You need to pay special attention to the Honda, it can mumu sometimes..
Once you hear any noise coming from anywhere around the front tyre, treat it as urgent..
If not, you may wake up one morning and decide to go to Kaduna and one of your front tyres would decide to face Owerri instead... cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Toyota Carina E And Honda Baby Boy Which Is More Preferable by nams77: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Well like the guy above me said, be wary of the Honda. Well let me wait for the experts
Re: Toyota Carina E And Honda Baby Boy Which Is More Preferable by SmartchoicesNG: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2017
It depends on your needs in a car.... Do you want ruggedity.. and reliability? Or looks interior and exterior?
Number one is for the Carina e.
Re: Toyota Carina E And Honda Baby Boy Which Is More Preferable by divinelove(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2017
Carina e is a rugged car infact a workhorse go for it is comparable to Camry n corolla fuel efficient, rugged n very pocket friendly in its maintenance.

Make sure u get 4afe engine with automatic gear n thank me later

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nissan Primera Mechanic In Abeokuta / Mercedes-Benz Has Unveiled The All-New 2019 E53 AMG Cabriolet (Pics) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.