Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,730 members, 7,802,209 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website (8341 Views)

ABU Alumni Dominate Buhari’s Cabinet / Okorocha's Name Missing From The List Of People To Collect Certificate Of Return / Dino Melaye’s Name Missing From ABU Alumni Website-Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by fortunes0215(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2017
adanny01:
As an ABUSITE myself, i browsed the ABU Alumni website (alumni.abu.edu.ng) for curiosity and found that the records of all Alumni of ABU have been captured.

Sahara reporters which reported that Dino Melaye never graduated from ABU suddenly came to mind. So i began an interesting search.

First i checked my name as an Alumni, it was there. I checked my old roomate's name, it was there. I checked for my departmental friends, all were there except for one whom i know never graduated. I went beyond my department, all names i could think of were there. Finally, i browsed geography department and started with friends and family i knew who graduated from that department, all were there except my late friend who died in 300L. From the results shared by Sahara reporters, Dino used the name Melaye, Daniel Jonah. So i checked for Daniel first, there was nothing like Daniel Melaye or Daniel Jonah. I went to J where i checked Jonah with anything Daniel or Melaye, i didnt find any. Lastly, i went to M where i expected to see Melaye, there was none.

To confirm if old entries were captured, i decided to check my fathers name who graduated from History department in 1978. I was shocked to see my old man's name.

Dino Melaye's name was no where in the list. From my understanding, Dino Melaye was a student of ABU for the required 4 years but needed to spillover and write 3 courses to graduate which he might have not done. It is my conviction that Dino Melaye is not a graduate of ABU Zaria unless some new evidence is shown and analysed to prove otherwise.

Punch newspapers circulated Dino's statement of result stating he graduated with B.A Arts (Geography) in 2000 whilst it contends that graduates of geography are issued B.Sc Geography. What does your school issue to geography graduates?
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by adanny01(m): 9:26am On Mar 25, 2017
fortunes0215:

Punch newspapers circulated Dino's statement of result stating he graduated with B.A Arts (Geography) in 2000 whilst it contends that graduates of geography are issued B.Sc Geography. What does your school issue to geography graduates?

There can only be 3 types of Geography degrees in ABU. B.Sc Geography or B.Ed Geography education or B.Ed Geography education (Long Vacation)

Geography is not an arts course.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by chukel(m): 10:32am On Mar 25, 2017
To further buttress the fact Dino is not a graduate, below is the screenshot of his profile on NASS. It reads he has BA. In Geography. Please where in the world do they offer bachelor of arts in geography. Geography is a science or at least u get bachelor of education in geography B.ed for those who do education geography. Then again the screenshot of his WASC result as seen below shows Dino couldn't have gained admission into ABU having failed English and maths. This is the link to fully view the screenshots.
https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/845338591740018688/photo/2

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by iboboyswag(m): 11:22am On Mar 25, 2017
engineerboat:

https://www.nairaland.com/3702680/re-dino-melaye-name-missing#54919599

I hope by now you can see that all the names you listed have been seen to be graduates of ABU? Let your principal bring another excuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Jaymaxxy(m): 11:53am On Mar 25, 2017
Just confirm Nadir el-Rufai now

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by fortunes0215(m): 1:47pm On Mar 25, 2017
adanny01:

There can only be 3 types of Geography degrees in ABU. B.Sc Geography or B.Ed Geography education or B.Ed Geography education (Long Vacation)

Geography is not an arts course.

Seems ABU once awarded B.A Geography in the past. Here is a link about that on the school's website.

https://geography.abu.edu.ng/About/history.html
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by ehinmowo: 2:10pm On Mar 25, 2017
job well done....bt u knw u will hv made more mark if u had notify SaharaReporter first..

I think d guy did nt graduate though...

nice job.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by engineerboat(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
chukel:
I have found 5 names out of the 6 there. I'm sure the last one will be there too. Geoge-akapson nenadi Esther is there too. Guy cover ur face in shame. Dino did not graduate. And don't drag other innocent people into Dino's mess.

Thanks noted.

Uaw
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by engineerboat(m): 7:19pm On Mar 25, 2017
iboboyswag:

I hope by now you can see that all the names you listed have been seen to be graduates of ABU? Let your principal bring another excuse.

I dont know dinoh Melaye.

Morover everybody have the freedom to make his research.

Dont create a mole out if it.

Afterall Dino Melaye belongs to A-ll P-ast C-riminals party
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by engineerboat(m): 7:25pm On Mar 25, 2017
TGM2015:

Thank you, as posted in the provided link, I was able to find 2 of the names. Hence, the OP cannot be ignored only that we can not rely on the site FOR NOW to conclude that Dino did not graduate from ABU as we can not also verified if the listed names (as you have posted) genuinely graduated from the University.

Thank you for your response.

So many things are been played out here.

In Nigeria anything can happen

Moreso now that a new twist has been introduced by ABU management that they will only reply those that officially applied for any information regarding this Dino case
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by idu1(m): 8:19am On Mar 26, 2017
This Dino matter sweet o and

Dino right now

Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by Livebygrace: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2017
adanny01:
As an ABUSITE myself, i browsed the ABU Alumni website (alumni.abu.edu.ng) for curiosity and found that the records of all Alumni of ABU have been captured.

Sahara reporters which reported that Dino Melaye never graduated from ABU suddenly came to mind. So i began an interesting search.

First i checked my name as an Alumni, it was there. I checked my old roomate's name, it was there. I checked for my departmental friends, all were there except for one whom i know never graduated. I went beyond my department, all names i could think of were there. Finally, i browsed geography department and started with friends and family i knew who graduated from that department, all were there except my late friend who died in 300L. From the results shared by Sahara reporters, Dino used the name Melaye, Daniel Jonah. So i checked for Daniel first, there was nothing like Daniel Melaye or Daniel Jonah. I went to J where i checked Jonah with anything Daniel or Melaye, i didnt find any. Lastly, i went to M where i expected to see Melaye, there was none.

To confirm if old entries were captured, i decided to check my fathers name who graduated from History department in 1978. I was shocked to see my old man's name.

Dino Melaye's name was no where in the list. From my understanding, Dino Melaye was a student of ABU for the required 4 years but needed to spillover and write 3 courses to graduate which he might have not done. It is my conviction that Dino Melaye is not a graduate of ABU Zaria unless some new evidence is shown and analysed to prove otherwise.

Abeg, help check Daniel Melaiye Jonah maybe u go find am. Na wetin him senior claim he dey bear for schl be that.
Re: Dino Melaye's Name Missing In ABU Alumni Website by adanny01(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2017
Livebygrace:

Abeg, help check Daniel Melaiye Jonah maybe u go find am. Na wetin him senior claim he dey bear for schl be that.

There is no record of Melaiye spelled with an i after the a.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imo 2023: Lamidi Apapa Offshoot Of APC – LP Dep Gov Candidate, Tony Nwulu / Phcn On Partial Strike? Is Your Area In Darkness? / FG To Generate 4,000MW Electricity From Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.