Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

HELP!! Civil Engineers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / HELP!! Civil Engineers (657 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Sacks 100 Pilots, Engineers / Ranks Of The Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) / Architects, Civil Engineers And Contractors In Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Civil Engineers by IOAGEM: 5:57am On Mar 24, 2017
I would like to seek for help from Engineers in the house on a road work, all efforts to lay my hand on infos that cld put me through has been abortive so far coz am nt so familiar with prices and how things work in Lagos.
1) I need to knw d cost of laying ashpalt on a road of 7m by 1.2km by 10cm thickness.
2) cost/estimate of primecoat on d road surface
3) the cost of a lateritic base of avrg 300mm thickness
4) the estimate/cost of machineries from paver/finisher,grader,roller to dump trucks.
5) the time frame (with all conditions normal) required to execute the work.
All ur contributions will be highly appreciated.
Re: HELP!! Civil Engineers by pafra(m): 6:03am On Mar 24, 2017
You want all these for free?

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Civil Engineers by IOAGEM: 6:17am On Mar 24, 2017
I said help for a genew reason, however you can mail me for a talk,thanks. horlacunley@gmail.com
Re: HELP!! Civil Engineers by Emusan(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
IOAGEM:
I would like to seek for help from Engineers in the house on a road work, all efforts to lay my hand on infos that cld put me through has been abortive so far coz am nt so familiar with prices and how things work in Lagos.
1) I need to knw d cost of laying ashpalt on a road of 7m by 1.2km by 10cm thickness.
4) the estimate/cost of machineries from paver/finisher,grader,roller to dump trucks.

Have you seen a road designer? If No! You can get my service.
Re: HELP!! Civil Engineers by koldej(m): 6:23am On Mar 26, 2017
Heloo sir u nid d service of a quantity surveyor for d cost not a civil engineer sir
Re: HELP!! Civil Engineers by EngrBouss(m): 11:11am On Mar 26, 2017
Re: HELP!! Civil Engineers by einsteino(m): 1:42pm On Mar 26, 2017
You would need to pay for the service, thats a proposal you are trying to draft. And of course there is more you need to capture into your cost. Just get a civil/highway design engr or a Q.S.
Re: HELP!! Civil Engineers by PqsMike: 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2017
IOAGEM:

A Quantity Surveyor will help you on this if you're ready to pay

Contact me on : projectqsmichael@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Engineers: A Platform To Discuss Progress To Members And The Nation / Six(6) Business Opportunities You Can Start Today Any Where In Nigeria / In Order To Avoid Heavy Traffic This Man Swims Every Day To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.