Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,888 members, 7,798,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR (25501 Views)

Buhari Floors Atiku In Saraki, Kwara Governor’s Local Govts - Premium Times / Kwara APC Governorship Candidate Banner Surfaces In Saraki's Family House / Confusion Over Winner Of PDP Primary In Saraki’s Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 24, 2017
logazain:
Every morning wen u wake, say this prayer... My father my father, as I wake up this morning, dont let sahara reporters be on my case or any of my loved ones' case... These people too bad. Them dey dig everything, both fat and oil grin grin grin

I dey tell u.. those guys bad.. na y I dey always day careful with my posts here on nairaland... I pity those who engage in throwing tribal insults er.. cuz if person wan run for political post one day sahara fit just dig him post commot nairaland use am blackmail d person

1 Like

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by seguno2: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2017
vedaxcool:
Saraki is the wailing zombies king we dash the treacherous dishonest man to you people.

So that is the real sin- treachery against the APC godfathers?
It is not for the masses.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 24, 2017
SR no dey tire ni
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Sanchez01: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
logazain:
Every morning wen u wake, say this prayer... My father my father, as I wake up this morning, dont let sahara reporters be on my case or any of my loved ones' case... These people too bad. Them dey dig everything, both fat and oil grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin

The EFCC Should be replaced with SaharaReporters. Once they mark you, ya just dead grin

1 Like

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by frankson1(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2017
This is the same Saraki some people where hailing months back.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by olagbemi118(m): 8:45am On Mar 24, 2017
Sahara reporters & scandal b lyk

1 Like

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Jabioro: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2017
National Assembly Service Commissions.. house of super corrupted men..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Bhol28: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2017
This is serious.SR i hail thee
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by coolexy2: 8:47am On Mar 24, 2017
chaiiii, may God bless Nigerians as You Bless Nigeria. reserved my comments...
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by duni04(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Saraki is the most corrupt Senate president in Nigeria's history. A whole Senate President using forged papers to import a vehicle!!! The chief law maker in the country!!! And he's still the Senate President? Hasn't been impeached! Nigeria is in serious gbese!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by idrmdk: 8:50am On Mar 24, 2017
the NASS are already corrupt they can axe saraki out because they are birds of the same fader.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by jumpandpas(m): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2017
REIIGN:

I hardly ever insult people but I just needed to let you know that your future and that of your children yet unborn has been completely mortgaged. And that you are an obtuse fatuous FOOL.

Lefulefu must hear this.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by 0b10010011: 9:01am On Mar 24, 2017
Saraki and Dino Melaye re ruining there political future with there own hands.

It's now glaring that both re cancerous to APC and Nigeria as a country.

1 Like

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by PheelzAlmighty: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
duni04:
Saraki is the most corrupt Senate president in Nigeria's history. A whole Senate President using forged papers to import a vehicle!!! The chief law maker in the country!!! And he's still the Senate President? Hasn't been impeached! Nigeria is in serious gbese!
Na now you know?
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by upnefa(m): 9:05am On Mar 24, 2017
dnt even know if d corruption is on d increase sef...dou saraki was never an apc member
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Sylva2147: 9:12am On Mar 24, 2017
yaki84:
was buratai d most senior when he made d coas?
Mr President has the right to appoint anybody as his service chief irrespective of rank. the highest thing is for the senior ones to retire if they can't work under their junior.
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Sylva2147: 9:25am On Mar 24, 2017
yaki84:
was buratai d most senior when he made d coas?
Mr President has the right to appoint anybody as his service chief irrespective of rank. the highest thing is for the senior ones to retire if they can't work under their junior. if he so wish he can appoint a colonel as his service, all is at his own discretion.

1 Like

Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by thunderbabs: 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
I no fear for this Sowore guy's life sha....sahara reporter's blogger n owner..

God dey
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by adeoba2008(m): 9:36am On Mar 24, 2017
Ghen gehn
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by blackboy(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Who are we to blame? Mr Ojo the Nigerian Customs or Saraki > None of them.

Mr Ojo as worker under the national assembly is doing what he was told . An aide to Saraki must have called him to write to the customs that the car was for the use of the convoy of the Senate President.

NCS with that letter are they supposed to release the vehicle . The port boss is the one who should answer that question.

Is Saraki a clearing agent to produce fake documents to get low duty rate for the car? The clearing agents which NCS license should be sanctioned if need be.

Bringing Saraki into all this is politics. This is politics taking place. Mr Ojo wont be the last neither the first to be promoted rapidly. Free the man and lets face the issue of Ali must wear hs uniform and if the need be write Saraki or the clearing agent that they owe XYZ amount in duty for the car instead of all the above drama.

Shameless politics
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by logica(m): 10:39am On Mar 24, 2017
kuuljay:
Let the roforofo continue,in that way many things shall be exposed
After exposure, then what?
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by sshalom(m): 10:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Sahara Reporters - The bone in the throats of our politicians!
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Codes151(m): 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Architecture before!!!??

What a country!? Every thing scatter scatter
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by Emassive(m): 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Their problem. Just share Nigeria and then we will know better what's left of Nigeria cause right now, It is finished
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 2:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
lurther:

This sahara reporters going after Saraki with their media platform is small for Saraki to handle. If Saraki can stand CCB an arm of the federal government and be strong, then Sahara reporters is like Saraki killing an ant.
A dice to saraki: ignore sahara reporters....pretend like u don't see all this forged allegations and it will be over.

You think so? The Executives are looking for everything to frustrate Saraki and they are doing that and gain power already, His main man Dino is facing his own and i trust Smart Adeyemi to make use of the opportunity so as to claim his mandate..

Saraki going to see Babangida and the rest is just like adding more to his problem..

Let's keep watching as things unfold..
Re: Director Ojo In Saraki's Range Rover Scandal Was Promoted Above His Seniors - SR by ngmgeek(m): 2:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

You think so? The Executives are looking for everything to frustrate Saraki and they are doing that and gain power already, His main man Dino is facing his own and i trust Smart Adeyemi to make use of the opportunity so as to claim his mandate..

Saraki going to see Babangida and the rest is just like adding more to his problem..

Let's keep watching as things unfold..

Sharrrrrrap! What's this junkie talking about. You think you know something about Nigerian politics but you don't. Saraki is actually the most powerful figure in Nigeria because he is winning his fight with the cabal who are determined to disgrace and weaken him. Go back to school, if it's not too late for you. And stop standing with Buhari because he doesn't need losers like you to stand with him lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe / Nationwide Blackout? 24 Hours And Counting / PDP Campaigns With Transformer In Cross River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.