Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? (5535 Views)

IPOB: "Why Didn’t Police Invite Army, Air Force Over Killer-herdsmen?"- Ohanaeze / IPOB: Why We Attacked Ike Ekweremadu In Germany / Go With Your Official Cars, Ortom Tells Outgoing LG Chairmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Udmaster:
Nnamdi kanu has created lunatics, they irritate me! Ipob stinks. I want a country for Igbos alone. Simple
I want,? Who are you ?no one just a an angry Yoruba Muslim

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
victorvezx:

But they have rebuked u times without number that they have nothing to do with Biafra, they have warned u Ipob several times to redraw ur map and exclude them. I can't even count how many times the Niger deltans have warned u people. But being greedy as ur tribe is, Ipob still Insist on saying Niger delta is part of Biafra
example asari dokubi

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by victorvezx(m): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
example asari dokubi
We all know Asari is a rogue militant. He does not speak for sensible people in Niger delta. Till today He is still enjoying his millions in amnesty from the same federal government he claims to hate. Who is he deceiving. after deceiving the Niger delta people that he is fighting for them.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by Bruteforce101: 5:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
I want,? Who are you ?no one just a an angry Yoruba Muslim

Anyone that disagree with you jobless miscreants is automatically Yoruba. You have no shame.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by OneNigerianist: 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ugomba:
lunatics are many there on the page.
let them keep deceiving themselves, the minorites will never join biafra and no refrendum will occur on their land because they never asked for one.
SMH...to think of the fact that you didt read their statement before shamelessly rushing to nairaland to post this shows the capacity of your intellect. A group you branded 'lunatics' was able to carefully state that Igweocha is now 'considered' the 'unofficial' base of IPOB but out of your overflowing wisdom you couldnt even do well to quote them right. Your claim that they 'declared' PH as the 'official' base of biafra is almost the opposite of their statement. You sound so stupid.

I dont blame you sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by sorry1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ugomba:
focus on the topic and don't derail.
are you a member of ipob? if you are not why, why u come carry their matter for head? if you are, am sure you would've known the the reason for the change. Either way, you should mind your own business.
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Abagworo:

Chino I'm equally a Rivers man and I'm telling you the truth. Rivers people are not part of Biafra in mind and spirit.

Allow all these Ibos to keep fooling themselves. We shall show them once more that we are not part of their Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by nonsobaba: 9:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
The Op is delta-Ibo today, tomorrow he becomes delta-Igbo and next week he is deltan! That is why I can't trust those turncoats. Just see the trash he spilled. Is port-harcourt not Igboland? Strategically, PH is more accessible to the international media than the Igbo interior, which will help get the agitators the needed global attention. Besides, Ipod and Wike are evenly matched. Their madness were made for each other.

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bruteforce101:

Anyone that disagree with you jobless miscreants is automatically Yoruba. You have no shame.
you see yourself you want a country of igbos and I say who are you just no one BTW you are an afonja
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by Bruteforce101: 9:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
you see yourself you want a country of igbos and I say who are you just no one BTW you are an afonja

Illiterate flat head, read the trash you wrote again if it make any sense. Osu
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:29pm On Mar 24, 2017
victorvezx:

We all know Asari is a rogue militant. He does not speak for sensible people in Niger delta. Till today He is still enjoying his millions in amnesty from the same federal government he claims to hate. Who is he deceiving. after deceiving the Niger delta people that he is fighting for them.
I tire for Yoruba Muslims na only UN's de identify sensible and non sensible person of a particilar tribe and you wonder how sensible the Yoruba race are to vote buhari as president
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bruteforce101:

Illiterate flat head, read the trash you wrote again if it make any sense. Osu
5liter gas cylinder head am sure you are from s foster home no Wonder you react abnormal you can follow the footstep of your useless ancestor awolowo

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by tifany89(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ugomba:
continue to deceive urselves.
I doubt if u r really in ph. From every indication you r d one clearly deceiving yourself. I travelled to ph for a brief moment n I noticed d Ikweres were more pro biafra Dan d average Igbo person. They always tuned into radio biafra n I was amazed from the conversation I had with some. the rally dat was held in ph who do u think dominated it? You stated u r 'Delta Igbo' whatever that means which means u r not in any position to speak for ph indigenes so why not mind ur fucking business. Always crying more Dan d bereaved n creating unnecessary threads up n down. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by KINGOFTHEEAST: 9:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bruteforce101:

Senseless ranting from a product of baby factory, I dont blame you since you grew up in Lagos traffic selling gala, no wonder your compressed head have no working brain. The pedophile ojuku of cursed memory will be laughing at you right now in hell for being dumb. What a shame
pathetic but your fada would have done world a good favour by wearing a condom on that disastrous day ,the world would have been short of one idiot

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by bantudra: 10:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
we warned them already to stay away from the delta..but they dont listen...when pissed off minorities start attacking them again,they will blame the nigerian goverment instead........

STAY AWAY FROM THE DELTA!!!..

do this people even speak english sef??....

STAY AWAY!!!!....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by bantudra: 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
example asari dokubi

we are telling you over and over again to stay away...you always say asari dokubi..

who voted asari dokubi to represent the south south..??..who??...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by bantudra: 10:33pm On Mar 24, 2017
tifany89:

I doubt if u r really in ph. From every indication you r d one clearly deceiving yourself. I travelled to ph for a brief moment n I noticed d Ikweres were more pro biafra Dan d average Igbo person. They always tuned into radio biafra n I was amazed from the conversation I had with some. the rally dat was held in ph who do u think dominated it? You stated u r 'Delta Igbo' whatever that means which means u r not in any position to speak for ph indigenes so why not mind ur fucking business. Always crying more Dan d bereaved n creating unnecessary threads up n down. Rubbish

the Ikweres are not the only tribe in ph.....

be careful thinking you have friends in the south south...
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by bantudra: 10:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
you igbos should be very careful thinking you have the support of the south south..una made the same mistake in the civil war and end up alone fighting the nigerian army.....the other tribes in the south south didnt lift a finger for you..

better keep your dreams only to your landlocked south east......

una want more land?,better go landgrab from cameroon....the nigerian army is too strong for you...

dont dare go challenge the nigerian army thinking america and europe will come to your rescue......

when trouble starts,its very hard to end it....

nigeria is not a nation that even western nations can push around..nigerians are getting more and more pissed off and even wish ai gone...be careful.....
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by HopeAtHand: 10:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
NormalCodes:

I'm not an IPOB member, I am only sympathetic and close follower of their activities.

In the espionage industry, youre the type referred to as a 'sleeper agent'. You unknowingly, by virtue of emotional connection, is a fulltime IPoB member. You can be used to serve their purposes and intents. For Eg, defending them religiously here and now.

Ikwerres arent interested in Biafra. Nigeria gives us a better platform to express ourselves, develop our territory and aspire with our identity. You cannot use our city as a base to facilitate a movement we do not support. Seems IPoB block-heads need some hammering. Good thing IPoB claims they have thousands of Ikwerre members, infiltrating IPoB and dealing with their HQ command and control should be peice of cake. Id Take IPoB and Biafran seriously only when they work within the more realisable 5 SE states framework

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by dragonking3: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
blues2022:

IPOB have done a lot, no doubt, but I will rather they focus on the unification of Igboid group, South South and South East, while tactically wooing other ethnic group in the Delta, without super-imposing Biafra on them. - that map of theirs is very annoying- If things are done properly, these groups will opt to join the movement easily without any issue. My opinion.
You spoke well
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
[s]
HopeAtHand:

In the espionage industry, youre the type referred to as a 'sleeper agent'. You unknowingly, by virtue of emotional connection, is a fulltime IPoB member. You can be used to serve their purposes and intents. For Eg, defending them religiously here and now.

Ikwerres arent interested in Biafra. Nigeria gives us a better platform to express ourselves, develop our territory and aspire with our identity. You cannot use our city as a base to facilitate a movement we do not support. Seems IPoB block-heads need some hammering. Good thing IPoB claims they have thousands of Ikwerre members, infiltrating IPoB and dealing with their HQ command and control should be peice of cake. Id Take IPoB and Biafran seriously only when they work within the more realisable 5 SE states framework
[/s]

Chai...Nigeria gives you what?? Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by tifany89(m): 11:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
bantudra:

the Ikweres are not the only tribe in ph.....

be careful thinking you have friends in the south south...
Even if we don't v friends we certainly do not v foes here
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by I888(m): 1:22am On Mar 25, 2017
Amarabae:
I corrected them in a thread yesterday night and you need to see the insults they poured on me.
It was like I was facing misogynist who hate the opinion of a woman in anything that concerns Biafra agitation.
They want you to tell them what they want to hear, if you do otherwise, then get ready for their insults.
I support Nnamdi Kanu for showing bravery in speaking up against the injustice and marginalization in this country, and I will continue to lend my voice to his release.
But some of the methods of the Igbos, I just don't understand it.
I pray that this latest declaration of PH as their official base do not lead to crisis.
lol. Guess you are new here. I specifically call them "nairaland igbos" for a reason. That was how they push a very brilliant and intelligent adaure4ever to deactivate her account. That was very outspoken against their chess games.
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by AntiNigerian: 8:58am On Mar 25, 2017
Abagworo:

Chino I'm equally a Rivers man and I'm telling you the truth. Rivers people are not part of Biafra in mind and spirit.
bia nwo Fulani, you think it's all the people from Rivers who are against Biafra or what? Am sure you're not even Igbo because if you we're, I'll know. Moreover, am also from Rivers state Etche LGA in particular and I support BIAFRA to the end! lemme see one imbecille coming here again! angry

2 Likes

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by Greenback: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
Bruteforce101:

another one...and,of course,inside where he belongs in and outta here,tubu.. grin

Enjoi ur bns dia and è ba wa ki gbo gbo handles tiè o grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by Konquest: 9:10am On Nov 09, 2017
Ugomba:
I am currently in portharcourt for a conference and the news of IPOB declaring portharcourt as their official base is circulating.
why are Igbos bringing embarrasment to Igbos?
I overheard that many kalabaris, okrikas, ikwerre, ogonis etc want to protest against it.
As a Delta-Ibo, truth be told, I can see why some of my anioma brethrens deny being Igbo.
You need to see the insult being throwed at Igbos just because of ipob activity in portharcourt.
Rivers state governor is NOT a Biafra supporter, why constituting nuisance in his state?
IPOB has changed Portharcourt name to Igweocha, how do you expect the minorities like Ogoni to feel, atleast Portharcourt is all they have to call their city by virtue of being Rivers indigene.
why are Igbos behaving this way?
This declaration of Portharcourt as IPOB Official base is wrong and should be condemned.
Move it to any south east city and avoid unnecessary misunderstanding.
Thanks.
^^^^^^^^^^
Re: IPOB, Why Choosing Portharcourt As Your Official Base? by actrinity(m): 4:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
izombie:
I am igbo but ipob just showed that they are not ready or they are not the ones to get us biafra.
Mind you, IGBOLAND doesn't end with southeast. port Harcourt is IGBOLAND, including Bonny and opobo. why not Google the MAP OF IGBOLAND and see for urself. Nigeria has succeeded in baking half graduates who doesn't know even the history of their geographical area.
chai!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Worst States To Live In Nigeria, In 2017 / Your Governors Stealing Public Funds For Campaigns – Sowore Attacks APC, PDP / TIV Tribe Love Igbos More Than Themselves ,PureTruth~By Adakatsina-alla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.