Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:11 AM

List Of Products Made In Nigeria Today - Start Up Something Today - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Products Made In Nigeria Today - Start Up Something Today (4474 Views)

Make Millions Today. Start Getting Weekly Alerts From Our Company. / What Do Lagosians Lack In Terms Of Products And Services. / Checkout Made In Aba Products Made By Local Manufacturers (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of Products Made In Nigeria Today - Start Up Something Today by deviceteck: 8:07am On Mar 24, 2017
We all know that Nigeria is not making much progress in terms of productions. This has hindered employment all over the country. However, we are Nigerians and we must survive. The biggest mistake one can make it to think that education will help secure are decent job in this country. No. Not in this country. We must stand on our own and not depend on the government of the day or on secular job opportunities that may fail when there is still sunshine.

Does this mean that we should not go to school again? Again no. Not at all. School is light. That is it and that's simple. I intend to put something more sophisticated here to help all take actions that will secure a better future. Unfortunately, I don't have sufficient battery on my laptop at this time. Whatever the case may be, see some products we can make in Nigeria and still earn decent funds at the end of the day.

FOOTHWARES ROCKS IN THE NIGERIA MARKET
I know some shoe makers that amend shoes and bags in places that are not too good. However, after upgrading to making shoes, belts, sandals, and bags, they turn their ugly shops to a very pretty looking office. If this can put money in your pocket, why not learn to design professional shoes for men and women and make money. There is no location in the country where shoes are not sold.

PROFESSIONAL FURNITURE MAKING.
Before writing this post I did some research and during the research work, I found the pictures below. See how pretty that kitchen cabinet is. A fellow Nigerian made it and obviously not for free. It makes complete sense that...http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/03/22/list-products-made-nigeria/

There are more products you can consider here http://deviceteck.com/blog/2017/03/22/list-products-made-nigeria/

Re: List Of Products Made In Nigeria Today - Start Up Something Today by Donald7610: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2017
I was born in 9ja too

(1) (Reply)

Disadvantage Of Mobile Fish Pond (tarpaulin) / Register Your Business Today With CAC / One Cream Hair Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.