Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) (60983 Views)

'A Pregnant Married Woman Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape'' - Adesuwa Onyenokwe / Lord's Chosen Member Catches Owl In Church In Enugu State. Photos / An Owl "Killed" By Bishop Sam Zuga's World Wonders Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Lilymax(f): 11:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Nigerians sef
I don tire undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Godprotectigbo5(f): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
D
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by GenBloodykiIler: 11:50am On Mar 24, 2017
gosh i hate Africa especially Nigeria
things like this keeps proving people like Seun right

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by olahajayi(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2017
Awon Iya A ro igba Aso ma ba le....
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Seun(m): 11:51am On Mar 24, 2017
This is one of the reasons why atheists must speak out. This superstitious country needs us desperately. sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2017
hmm

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 11:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Bugie16:
nairadesk launches by 12pm... join now and make cool cash......
tunda fire. You
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by mmsen: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Nne5:
Why's the woman on the ground?And why exactly did she 'transform' to a bird?

A woman cannot turn into another animal.

Only a very disturbed person would even question whether this was true.

Whether the story's true or not all I know is there are demonic powers.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by DoyenExchange: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2017
lies
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by PenisCaP: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Bugie16:

Need to talk to ya
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Cire80: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2017
Video of her transforming or I don't believe it.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 24, 2017
TippyTop:
Every poor old woman in Nigeria is a witch.
Every poor grandmother in Nigeria is a witch.
How come we never see rich old people being accused of witchcraft?

In Yankee this woman would be taken to the nearest hospital for health checks and diagnosis.
It's a sin to be poor in Africa.

SEE YOU, E NEVER REACH YOUR TURN. NO WORRI

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Martinez19(m): 11:59am On Mar 24, 2017
Mentality like this is the reason blacks are backward.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by spartan117(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
diasporaman:
Na so
I'm interested in blackmailing someone he's name is diasporaman undecided
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by AreaFada2: 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
cosmatika:
Everyone will come here and be forming oyibo, shouting "African mentality". But truth be told, deres a lot of black magic in Africa. U ll nva believe dey exist until dey deal with u. Even the Bible that says suffer not the witch to live acknowledges that they exist

Maybe.

In this age of powerful phone cameras, where is the video clip of this her changing?

Just because Donald Trump exists doesn't mean he is the postman who delivers my letters daily. shocked shocked

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Ehinmola(m): 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
dainformant:
Here are trending photos of a Nigerian woman who has been accused of transforming into an owl and was "unfortunate" in the process. Stephen Ihesiaba, the Overseer at The Lord's Army Ministry in Lagos, shared the viral photos and wrote;

May Almighty God continue to disgrace your enemy. Any evil man or woman transforming to any kind of animal or bird flying against you Shall be disgraced openly in JESUS CHRIST NAME..........

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/confusion-as-nigerian-woman-allegedly.html
. Where is the video clip?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Fkhalifa(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Seun:
This is one of the reasons why atheists must speak out. This superstitious country needs us desperately. sad
you people will come to know about the unseen stuffs sooner or later,even though truth have been mixed with falsehood, not all is to be believed, but I tell you, they exist.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
Different backgrounds
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Shafiiimran99: 12:05pm On Mar 24, 2017
Y do christians believe in witches more than they believe in God?

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by lloyds(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
GenBloodykiIler:
gosh i hate Africa especially Nigeria
things like this keeps proving people like Seun right
I pity you. U come here dey form americana. It's because those witches have not yet opened your file ni. Thats why u can type trash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Baroba(m): 12:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Its only in Nigeria humans turn into animals / birds.. gullible clowns.. Please leave the woman alone.. Our dear Pentecostal pastors will tell you, she is from a witches conference.. GTFOH..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by GenBloodykiIler: 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
[s]
lloyds:

I pity you. U come here dey form americana. It's because those witches have not yet opened your file ni. Thats why u can type trash.
[/s]
shatap you religious fanatics.
beating poor woman in the name of witch
oya give me an evidence to show she's a witch
ndi ara

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
TippyTop:
Every poor old woman in Nigeria is a witch.
Every poor grandmother in Nigeria is a witch.
How come we never see rich old people being accused of witchcraft?

In Yankee this woman would be taken to the nearest hospital for health checks and diagnosis.
It's a sin to be poor in Africa.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by jtabdulrahman: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
Guys, this is the fanciest, cheapest, newest, sexiest online store now in Nigeria with free shipping..https://raybaba.com/. Ask for the discount code
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by eghuan1(m): 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
obailala:
hehe... the woman turn to okpukpuru grin cheesy

Lol. That na de fear person die that year. Where are you from?
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by naijalander: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
ogbeni keep quiet!

There is a photo of an owl and an old woman. Which one swiitched to what and why can we see both of them if one switched to the other? Can you not reason objectively, ode oshi..

lloyds:

6 Likes

Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by Pringlez: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
Baroba:
Its only in Nigeria humans turn into animals / birds.. gullible clowns.. Please leave the woman alone.. Our dear Pentecostal pastors will tell you, she is from a witches conference.. GTFOH..

I tell you
All I can even see here is two different scenes or ground sef.
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by naijalander: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
must everything turn to tribalism with you?

malware:
I DOUBT IF YORUBAS ARE HUMANS AT ALL. THEY ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR THE SLIGHTEST OPPORTUNITY TO START DECORATE THEIR HANDS WITH BLOOD. USELESS RITUALISTS grin grin
Re: Woman Accused Of Transforming Into An Owl In Lagos (Photos) by ekensi01: 12:19pm On Mar 24, 2017
Bugie16:
grin
Bugie16:
how to get the cash am in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Islamic Cleric Arrested Over 3-day Marathon Sex Deliverance From 'mammy Water'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.