Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers (45971 Views)

Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by timilehin95(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
E be like say na only those tribe white men like for Nigeria
#yoruba
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Cherlene:

grin

Beautiful couple.

Hihi, at bolded. It amazes me lipsrsealed

Cherlene
wouldnt it be lovely cheesy if our nigerian brothers based overseas get married to beautiful foreign ladies like u and QueenSuccubus wink.but no grin..they prefer going for the uglies and they bring them to naija to boast that they have hooked up with a gem cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by hijodedios: 12:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amarabae:
the white guy is cute though spanish people are racists, #HML to Them

not all of them dear,,,,,,,

your beautiful ,nne nye m akala gi
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmsen:

That is not true.

Plenty of white men marry ugly and messed up black women.

Isn't Maheeda married to oyinbo?
have u seen a white man with this type of blk woman?

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by mmsen: 12:39pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

Yes, I have.

I've seen white dudes with some hideous looking African women, especially in Ghana.

You need to travel more.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
The guy is cute...buh i still like me some dark skinned guys#Team naija guys#
The darker the berry the sweeter the juice grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

True talk bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmsen:

Yes, I have.

I've seen white dudes with some hideous looking African women, especially in Ghana.

You need to travel more.
u sure that aint the domestic house help u saw with the white dude?
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by mmsen: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

u sure that aint the domestic house help u saw with the white dude?

Do you walk around hand-in-hand with your 'house help'?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
this is so nice
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmsen:

Do you walk around hand-in-hand with your 'house help'?
would love to see such pix cos over here u see even old ugly lebanese men married to very beautiful nigerian ladies cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

wouldnt it be lovely cheesy if our nigerian brothers based overseas get married to beautiful foreign ladies like u and QueenSuccubus wink.but no grin..they prefer going for the uglies and they bring them to naija to boast that they have hooked up with a gem cheesy

grin

Hahahhaha...I wonder why too..some local boiz wantEd or preferred foreign old women ... grin

They said its TRUE LOVE who pushed them to settle down.. wink

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

Hahahhaha...I wonder why too..some local boiz wantEd or preferred foreign old women ... grin

They said its TRUE LOVE who pushed them to settle down.. wink
the lady looks like frakenstien grin....they call it greencard love wink
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nature8(m): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

the lady looks like frakenstien grin....they call it greencard love wink

grin

So what abt u lefulefu boi? I wonder who will be the lucky woman gonna steal ur super duper phat heart? grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by bettercreature(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amarabae:
the white guy is cute though spanish people are racists, #HML to Them
How about Nigerians? Are we not racist.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
bettercreature:
How about Nigerians? Are we not racist.
no,tribalist
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by ad84ada(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
The guy is cute...buh i still like me some dark skinned guys#Team naija guys#
We love you too.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

grin

So what abt u lefulefu boi? I wonder who will be the lucky woman gonna steal ur super duper phat heart? grin cheesy
hmmmmm cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool lemme think.....i dont know yet cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry....haha@super duper heart grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Wow cheesy

Claps claps claps... Best ever pre wedding pic
So fucking creative, lovely, lively, artistic... Best ever

No be most couples own wey be say na to hold Yansh of his fiancee , Nigerian men sabi do. angry
Just to hold Yansh, finish..

Be creative nija guys.. That Yansh is yours.. No need showing us how pussy whipped u guys are tongue
So lovely.. The first pre wedding pic I will save in my phone cheesy

Perfecto!
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by mmsen: 1:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

would love to see such pix cos over here u see even old ugly lebanese men married to very beautiful nigerian ladies cheesy

That's prostitution and happens everywhere.

Not particular to Nigeria.

Even then there are ugly prostitutes.

I'm sure some (or many of these Nigerian ladies) that you call beautiful are actually hideous.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by RaptorX: 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:
i have always said white guys got taste grin.if they want to marry an african or asian woman they marry the best.but our fellow naija brothers based overseas if dem wan marry oyibo woman na the ones wey get face like horse and tobacco stained teeth like donkey and weighing over 800 pounds(shaka ma kunza) na im our naija brothers dey date and marry.is it that the Eva Mendez or Jennifer Lopez look alikes no dey gree for dem? na waoh grin.oh and she has ukwu sef..hmm white guys don really dey upgrade.congrats amigo cheesy.
Because our women and black people in general suffer from an inferiority complex and treat White's like gods, so being with a white person is seen as an achievement. But I pity this guy with this overused edo ashewo wey he go put for house.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmsen:

I'm sure some (or many of these Nigerian ladies) that you call beautiful are actually hideous.
but then u will admit this spanish guy"s naija wife looks cool.maybe if our fellow naija brothers married to old ugly women overseas would stop beating their chest nobody will say anything.i mean it always gives the false impression that we nigerian guys are desperate for anything cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
Twaci:
I love the last picturekiss
So simple and carefree.
Let's remake that picture on oshodi expressway
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
mmsen:

In your mind the Nigerian ladies marrying them may look hideous.. But in the oyibo mind? She's the most fascinating and exciting lady he has ever been with.
And As if u can create a human being.. Even u yourself could be looking hideous too. SMH.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by mmsen: 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

but then u will admit this spanish guy"s naija wife looks cool.maybe if our fellow naija brothers married to old ugly women overseas would stop beating their chest nobody will say anything.i mean it always gives the false impression that we nigerian guys are desperate for anything cheesy.

She looks ok, she's not 'beautiful' to me. I see much finer women in Lagos (or Abuja) than her.

Nigerian guys often marry for papers. Same with the women. That's why many of the people they marry are old or grotesque.

It's prostitution on both sides.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Foxxybrown: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kuriou:
EDO STREET BABE. NA DEM FULL SPAIN DEY HUSTLE. I PITY FOR DIS OYIBO. MAKE HE CHECK HIS NEW WIFE FROM 9PM WHICH STREET CORNER SHE GO DEY STAND.

Right on point. Black girls in Europe will do anything to get their papers , specially the hoes.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:
i have always said white guys got taste grin.if they want to marry an african or asian woman they marry the best.but our fellow naija brothers based overseas if dem wan marry oyibo woman na the ones wey get face like horse and tobacco stained teeth like donkey and weighing over 800 pounds(shaka ma kunza) na im our naija brothers dey date and marry.is it that the Eva Mendez or Jennifer Lopez look alikes no dey gree for dem? na waoh grin.oh and she has ukwu sef..hmm white guys don really dey upgrade.congrats amigo cheesy.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Virus777:

Babe, wey dat ur dp of a girl with ample chest?
She don travel tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by hokafor(m): 2:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nice couple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience With A Male Gold Digger / Pre-wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Man Asks Side Chic To Delete His Photo From Her Instagram Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.