Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers (45938 Views)

Couple Pose With Dolphin In Swimming Pool, Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Dubai Desert / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos To The Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Backinfront(m): 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:
oh seems we both agree on this grin
Hahahaha sure we do

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by darigho: 2:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
The guy is cute...buh i still like me some dark skinned guys#Team naija guys#
then this could be us, I mean u and i
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by maxysmith(f): 3:43pm On Mar 24, 2017
smiles
CplusJason:
Beautiful concept.

But I still find this one fascinating, romantic and beautiful.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by austinesiji(m): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
Stupidity is wen u are above 30 and stil fight for Ftc on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by romeoetin(m): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2017
dacblogger:
The guy is cute...buh i still like me some dark skinned guys#Team naija guys#
Be deceiving your self grin
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nne5: 4:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
StarPlayer:
What are you saying,are you high on some cheap shait?
Have you seen the movie 'camp rock'?

If no then STFU.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Orpe7(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Orpe7(m): 4:36pm On Mar 24, 2017
hope he is castrated grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by CplusJason: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
maxysmith:
smiles
You're smile is so contagious........

It has a great effect on anyone viewing your dp.

You're beautiful. cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by 360command: 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:
i have always said white guys got taste grin.if they want to marry an african or asian woman they marry the best.but our fellow naija brothers based overseas if dem wan marry oyibo woman na the ones wey get face like horse and tobacco stained teeth like donkey and weighing over 800 pounds(shaka ma kunza) na im our naija brothers dey date and marry.is it that the Eva Mendez or Jennifer Lopez look alikes no dey gree for dem? na waoh grin.oh and she has ukwu sef..hmm white guys don really dey upgrade.congrats amigo cheesy.
I disagree with you about white guys having taste. if you are talking of white guys dating Asian girls, they go in for the poverty stinking ugly babes and not the ones who are educated, beautiful and corporate looking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by davidif: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Amarabae:
the white guy is cute though spanish people are racists, #HML to Them

How can you make sweeping generalization of an entire country? Na wa o. What if I said everyone in your ethnic group is a fraudster? Is that not as bad?
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by davidif: 6:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
oviejnr:
Brethren, we lost this one to the whites. grin

As if you would have had a chance with her in the first place.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Virus777: 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
suzan404:
She don travel tongue
Eeya, I miss her o. That chest na helele. A real beauty to behold.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by francotunsco: 8:16pm On Mar 24, 2017
This is lovely
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Nobody: 10:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
360command:
I disagree with you about white guys having taste. if you are talking of white guys dating Asian girls, they go in for the poverty stinking ugly babes and not the ones who are educated, beautiful and corporate looking.
but the asian ladies we see with white guys all always beautiful.like someone said here earlier...low self esteem could be the reason those young nigerian guys overseas marry old ugly european women..apart frm getting the papers.like i said b4..some guys i know married to old women in europe have young wives back in nigeria.so in this case...papers is the reason.
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 10:32pm On Mar 24, 2017
I will keep on saying it. is this what will make the marriage last?
Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by 360command: 11:12pm On Mar 24, 2017
lefulefu:

but the asian ladies we see with white guys all always beautiful.like someone said here earlier...low self esteem could be the reason those young nigerian guys overseas marry old ugly european women..apart frm getting the papers.like i said b4..some guys i know married to old women in europe have young wives back in nigeria.so in this case...papers is the reason.
true.Same thing can be said for the Asians.. young Asian girls marrying old old scurfy haggard white men all for an escape route out of poverty stinking miserable life in Asia. The Southeast Asian girls are good at catching those old white men.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by maxysmith(f): 8:11am On Mar 25, 2017
thanks
CplusJason:
You're smile is so contagious........

It has a great effect on anyone viewing your dp.

You're beautiful. cool
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by CplusJason: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2017
maxysmith:
thanks
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by NNAMDICE: 12:21am On Mar 26, 2017
NA SO ALL THIS NIGERIAN GIRLS GO DEY MUMU FOR OYIBO,,,I SEE HOW THEY MISBEHAVE BECAUSE OF WHITE GUYZ IN MY OFFICE EVERYDAY AND I BE LIKE AHHH GOD PLEASE HELP THE BLACK MANS MIND..
Re: Nigerian Lady & Spanish Fiance Take Pre-Wedding Pics To Streets With Eyo Dancers by Cherlene(f): 4:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
lefulefu:

wouldnt it be lovely cheesy if our nigerian brothers based overseas get married to beautiful foreign ladies like u and QueenSuccubus wink.but no grin..they prefer going for the uglies and they bring them to naija to boast that they have hooked up with a gem cheesy

lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple In Keke Napep / British Mother Of 9 Converts To Islam To Marry Her Young Gambian Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.