Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 (18837 Views)

Getting Closer To Allah - A Brother Needs Your Advice / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
pls brothers and sisters,pls remember me in prayers, i want to get married this year insha Allah and get pregnant too
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2010
You had me laughing, Sis. Get pregnant or get a son? grin

InshaAllah I'll be putting you. May Allah give you a good spouse, amin.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2010
she said she wanted to get pregnant must it be a son? tongue
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
uplawal:

pls brothers and sisters,pls remember me in prayers, i want to get married this year insha Allah and get pregnant too
u fit even born pikin ds year. . . smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 6:39pm On Jan 07, 2010
uplawal:

I think the dua should be getting married and having a baby. The child is the most important and not the pregnancy although pregnancy leads to child birth.

When the childless Prophets of Allah wanted children they prayed for a righteous child and not pregnancy.

May Allah grant you a pious spouse,and may you get married this year and be blesed with a righteous child soon after , Ameen!
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2010
Well said . .Ameen smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2010
@jarus,honestly i cant wait but not pikin sha but child infact i want six or seven of them help me include it too in prayers,four boys and three girls or 3girls and3boys, i love large family

@Mukibaby,thank u jare

@lagosboy,insha Allahu my prayer will be answered and u will be among the sheikh to do naming ceremony here in london(amin)

@muhsin,maybe i dnt say it rightly,son or daughter i dnt mind anyone but wants the two in seven or six

@All thanks,pls i really wanna get married this year,everything both financially and otherthings that will facilitate it,pls help me intercede to ALLAHU to grant me and makes it easy for me
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by zayhal(f): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2010
uplawal:

@jarus,honestly i cant wait but not pikin sha but child infact i want six or seven of them help me include it too in prayers,four boys and three girls or 3girls and3boys, i love large family

LOL. I just heard this joke about pikin, child, kid, issue, recently. And it's really funny. Going by the joke, u shd even prefer 'kids' and 'issues' to pikin and child.

On a more serious note, may Allah grant all your heart's desire in a way that'd be best for you here and in the hereafter.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2010
uplawal:

OK. . . . insha Allah, Allah will grant your wish of child, not 'pikin'.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 9:39am On Jan 08, 2010
mukina2:

she said she wanted to get pregnant must it be a son? tongue

I say son not actually meaning a male child but a child. Mother tongue influence. cheesy

uplawal:

@muhsin,maybe i dnt say it rightly,son or daughter i dnt mind anyone but wants the two in seven or six

Never mind my joke, Sis. cheesy

I have even started yesterday night. May Allah answers.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2010
thanks all
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by ayinba1(f): 11:54pm On Jan 08, 2010
@Uplawal,

Salam alaykum sister,

I am happy to read your post, and also proud of the fact that you plan on having children. I say Amin to the prayers already said, and also pray that the marriage and the fruits of it will be a good thing for you in this world and in the hereafter, Amin o.

As my people say, after "Rabbana, it is time for amala(a local dish).

Ehmm, you don't need to reply to my post on NL. Is there a brother already? I have a brother (my mother's son), single and very eligible. We take very good care of our wives. Please email me at ayinba@yahoo.com.

Thank you, salam
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 12:27am On Jan 09, 2010
Somebody tell me a matchmaking is going on grin grin

@ayinba well done sis
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 7:09am On Jan 09, 2010
@jarus & uplawal

Salam to both of u and all muslims on Nairaland.

You both have similar issue u r asking from ALLAH, why dont u hook up at least u r muslim and u share similar view in the DEEN.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2010
justfash50:

@jarus & uplawal

Salam to both of u and all muslims on Nairaland.

You both have similar issue u r asking from ALLAH, why dont u hook up at least u r muslim and u share similar view in the DEEN.

Uplawal don get her alfa o . . .as yours sincerely is working out a work-in-process Hajia grin
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2010
Ok, My Advise just dont be too choosy irrespective of basic u av highlighted above (muslim) cos u might get delussioned into believing what u see facially.

I just got hooked up a couple of months ago and i can tell u their are alot of sisters out there.

My PROBLEM

It All started about six months ago when walk up straight to my Head of Department and complain that she has to equally share job responsibility with my senior colleague in the office.

I work in an HR department in a particular company and am the third in command but the problem is i virtually do all the work because my HOD believes i deliver in time.This senior colleague of mine own a company which pre occupy is time, which do not make him devout more time to the job.

What prompted me to ask for this is the guy is a politician and he wined and dine with some HOD'S and goes about telling people that my HOD do not give him work to do that we r turning the department into a muslim thing.I heard all these from my step sister and well wishers.

Though i dont like working with women( cos she is), She was very angry when i explained all these, she shared the job, at first she thinks am joking not until if she minute a job for me to do i will take it back to her, she gets angry in which i have decided to take a stand for my action.

Although i know more responsibilities is for my personal development but really its as if HR is all on me.I know she is very disappointed, at any trivial issues she shout at me and she lie sometimes when she gives instruction to me to do something and if it does not work she change and say something else.Am a Concious muslim i have never backbite on her or incite people against her cos this happened a few weeks ago.6 months ago there is this new graduate engaged by my company and posted to our dept, the problem is this graduate cant take decision herself when giving work to do and she always come to take advice,she however made mistake and when my HOD ask her where she got the advise from she mentioned my name, i was really angry with her and did tell her never mention my name or come for solution to problem cos it will look like am inciting her against my HOD.

Am sorry i dont like writing stories thats why i av to break the story to bring out the salient points.

Two days ago she gave me the job of my senior colleague with the excuse that i know he is not around( she means attending to his biz) i oblige and took the job from her.My problem is she would bring more of this and bring excuses, WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE MY BRETHEM?

Thanks in anticipation of ur favourable response ( Please let it be from the ISLAMIC PERSPECT)
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2010
Jarus:

Uplawal don get her alfa o . . .as yours sincerely is working out a work-in-process Hajia  grin
Trully it could have been a good match , Nairaland's first grin

Ayinba
The resident Big mummy, does not waste time in making sure everyone is fine wink

Justfash
I think you ought to explain to her that you cant be doing the job for two people when you have your own Job to do, make her understand, without her feeling you are being disobedient,
She knows the guy has another company?
anyways the alfas in the house. will shed more light on it.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by symbolic: 4:05pm On Jan 09, 2010
justfash50:

Ok, My Advise just dont be too choosy irrespective of basic u av highlighted above (muslim) cos u might get delussioned into believing what u see facially.

I just got hooked up a couple of months ago and i can tell u their are alot of sisters out there.

My PROBLEM

It All started about six months ago when walk up straight to my Head of Department and complain that she has to equally share job responsibility with my senior colleague in the office.

I work in an HR department in a particular company and am the third in command but the problem is i virtually do all the work because my HOD believes i deliver in time.This senior colleague of mine own a company which pre occupy is time, which do not make him devout more time to the job.

What prompted me to ask for this is the guy is a politician and he wined and dine with some HOD'S and goes about telling people that my HOD do not give him work to do that we r turning the department into a muslim thing.I heard all these from my step sister and well wishers.

Though i dont like working with women( cos she is), She was very angry when i explained all these, she shared the job, at first she thinks am joking not until if she minute a job for me to do i will take it back to her, she gets angry in which i have decided to take a stand for my action.

Although i know more responsibilities is for my personal development but really its as if HR is all on me.I know she is very disappointed, at any trivial issues she shout at me and she lie sometimes when she gives instruction to me to do something and if it does not work she change and say something else.Am a Concious muslim i have never backbite on her or incite people against her cos this happened a few weeks ago.6 months ago there is this new graduate engaged by my company and posted to our dept, the problem is this graduate cant take decision herself when giving work to do and she always come to take advice,she however made mistake and when my HOD ask her where she got the advise from she mentioned my name, i was really angry with her and did tell her never mention my name or come for solution to problem cos it will look like am inciting her against my HOD.

Am sorry i dont like writing stories thats why i av to break the story to bring out the salient points.

Two days ago she gave me the job of my senior colleague with the excuse that i know he is not around( she means attending to his biz) i oblige and took the job from her.My problem is she would bring more of this and bring excuses, WHAT SHOULD I DO PLEASE MY BRETHEM?

Thanks in anticipation of your favourable response ( Please let it be from the ISLAMIC PERSPECT)

Your problem is quite complicated. As much as possible you try to do what you can.

Just assume your colleague does not exist and you do the best you can even if it a bit demanding. You must avoid a situation whereby your boss feels you are trying to disobey her.

Since she's aware that your colleague is running is business and its okay by her, there is nothing you can do otherwise if you complain, they may conclude that you are envious.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by FayeZik(f): 3:41am On Jan 10, 2010
Justfash50

Hmmmm. Oba ranni nise, odo oba kun, ise oba ko de se ma jee. Well, over to u, my people. May God guide us.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by justfash50: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2010
Salam @mukina 2

It was this explanation that cost me the preedicament am in now.There was this time she called me and said do i know my attitude would cost me to lose virtually all my perforance assessment mark.

@symbolic

Let me make it clearer, i have got up to 200 people, some with different schedule to take care of, not to talk of my normal dutes.

Yes it would look as if am jealous but really the guy is stinkingly rich and much more older than me but despite he knows i do his work i av never for once acted with any unruly behaviour towards him but when it comes to my job and he tries to manipulate things i always raise my head high and disapprove of it.

Alhamdullilah, i was given best staff of the year 2 years ago for the combined duties.

@for muslims

Still want more advise to make a decisive decision on what to do next.

Jazakallahu Khairan as you admonish me.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 11, 2010
@Ayinba,thank you sister,smile grin

@jarus,abio, if not that i don get ma Alfa now, something fit shele o btw us o,cos i like an hardworking practicing muslim guy grin grin grin grin

@muki muki,muki.thank u,u dnt even ask ur sister how ISLAM is
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by mukina2: 2:06pm On Jan 11, 2010
Sorry Dear smiley
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by alimat2(f): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2010
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? Somtin sorry is really happeing here meaning that i av missed alot

Mr jarus, i pray  your get the best as a wife, about your story of that fulani lady i dont want u to c it as a disappointment but a 'kadar' what has being appointed unto u will never pass u bye, so 4ge what ever her name it and just know that she is never the best/not God appointed woman 4u.My Prayer 4u is that u wil NEVER marry another man's Wife(i beliv u understand dat proverb)your God appointed wife is wating 4u.There are a million and one sisters out there.

hmmmmmmmm? uplawal, am really happy 4u,firstly 4 u to know who your real God is, secondly the plans 4 the Nikah.I hope u are practising sunnah with your alfa b4 your nikkah day? may Allah make it a successfull one ooo.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by alimat2(f): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2010
Me  self get sum palaver to xpress cos i no say every body get his/her own BUT/palaver but he con depent on how u feet xpress am for public.

The story goes like this,

BRB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 12, 2010
say it now,we are waiting
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 12, 2010
@Alimat,must u say my name grin grin,thank u alot sister, we are doing sunnah from time memoria u get what i mean ,no touching,but am having a traditional wedding o cos my parents will never succumb to my request of Nikah,but will do Nikah later,and amin to ur prayer
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2010
uplawal:

@Alimat,must u say my name grin grin,thank u alot sister, we are doing sunnah from time memoria u get what i mean ,no touching,but am having a traditional wedding o cos my parents will never succumb to my request of Nikah,but will do Nikah later,and amin to your prayer

Sister just to note nikkah is not as big as u think we have the aqdu nikkah(religious knot tieing) and the walimatul nikkah (feast and party). The aqd is the most important thing and you can go to any mousque or get any sheikh to do it . You only need yourself, fiance, 2 withnesses and a muslim leader in your community (to act as your wali) as i assume you dont have any male muslim relative but if you do and in the Uk then thats easier. Within 10 minutes your marriage is concluded , it is we muslims that makes it seem like a cumbersome procedure. Have a think about it , you can do this aqd and your marriage is legal in the sight of Allah, party and feast can come later together with all the financial plans you intend to make.

May Allah assist us all.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
amen,but still my parents av to be in there but i they wont support it,so what do i do, can i do without their consent
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by muhsin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2010
@Uplawal,

No, Sis, you have to ask of your parents' consent. Any way, are they against it? I am just curious.
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2010
Your parents dont support the marriage to the brother or your parents dont support an islamic marriage ceremony which one please?
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2010
against the islamic marriage
Re: Muslims, What's Happening In Your Life? A Brother Needs your Assistance. Page 15 by Lagosboy: 7:03pm On Jan 12, 2010
yeah that is not a problem at all you can do the islamic marriage without them being there. you have to do an aqd nikkah for your marriage to be valid in islam. The ceremony or party is not the main thing like i said but the aqd, once u do the aqd then your parent could organise the party and stuff. For the aqd because your parents are not muslims you would need a muslim male relative to act as your wali and in the absence of one an muslim community leader can act as your wali.

I hope you understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ten Reasons You Shouldn't Celebrate Maolid Nabiyy / Fatwa On Muslims Congratulating Non-muslims On Their Holidays / Muslim Brothers & Sisters: Barka de Sallah!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.